[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was your mother motherly /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1759226943284.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
1759226943284.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1800
How did it affect your life, do you feel indifferent
>>
Yes, probably too much so. Might be why social skillz are bad. Could never be mad at her for it though, now that I know her as a person that is.
>>
My mother was actually great, apart from being a liberal. Makes me sad I turned out so shitty.
>>
Yes.
My mother is an amazing woman, hard working and self sacrificing.

I tend to judge other women in comparison to her, which is probably why I hate most of them.
>>
my mom was super fake
like, she's a raging feminist bitch, but she puts on a super nice act
it still happens, I call her from uni to talk when I get anxious or depressed and she is always "you can do it! you can do anything!"
and then the minute I come home, she does a 180 and yells at me for little things I should have done better
>>
File: 1437716618845.jpg (48 KB, 411x387) Image search: [Google]
1437716618845.jpg
48 KB, 411x387
To much. I wasn't raised by my mom, I was raised by her anxiety. I was overprotected and overparented to the point that I wasn't allowed to leave the house unless she was with me.

So maybe she wasn't all that motherly at all, as she didn't do what was right for me, she did whatever was right for her, in order to reduce her anxiety.
>>
No, almost never.
>>
>>24818612
My mom adopted me at birth, and was very motherly. She coddled me all the way into my teens. Ducked me up pretty bad. I literally can not function in society, because she always did everything for me. Now that I'm trying to do things on my own whenever she wants to help me I tell her to fuck off and then she acts like I'm being a totally different person than who she raised.

They don't want you to grow up, and you never will.
>>
She meant well, but was just phenomenally incompetent. Sometimes I ask her for advice and intentionally do the complete opposite, that's how poor her judgement is.
>>
>>24818612
I think those tits are fake and having that thought makes me sad.
>>
>>24818612
no

she made me parent her and simultaneously never cared about me
>>
no she was old and flat and generally uncaring/uninvolved
>>
>>24818612
My mother is phenomenal, and I adore her. She shielded me from all of her flaws when I was young and now i'm old enough to see them i'm also old enough to understand them. She's risen from the very bottom of the heap to where she is today and granted me a much better life for it.
>>
Still is which is probably one of the reasons why I'm a pathetic pussy.
>>
My mother wasn't motherly at all. She fucking sucked at being a mother and yelled shit all the time.
My father used to be a drunkard and I'm glad I got to stay at my grandparents', where I lived for a large portion of my life.
>>
>>24818612
Mum is a stupid ass bitch who had a different boyfriend every week. Earned minimum wage until I was 17. Never payed the phone/cable/internet bill. White trash single mother. Dad is black obviously. Never bought clothes or groceires but always had enough money and time to bring chads home to fuck every weekend until her 40's. Then she became fat and settled with some equally stupid beta provider once my dad didn't have to pay for her shit. Dad is just as stupid but at least he went back to school like 30 years old to improve his life. (He claims he did it for me? That's funny because I see him like twice a year. Fucking scum fuck nigger lib bastard)
Fuck poor people and fuck white trash single mothers and their enablers. Single mothers produce psycopaths. I know this first hand.
Fuck that stupid whore.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.