[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
18 year old here, failing the FUCK out of my freshman year in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_lehi4qHXmd1qee3aio1_500.png (330 KB, 500x252) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lehi4qHXmd1qee3aio1_500.png
330 KB, 500x252
18 year old here, failing the FUCK out of my freshman year in community college.
Should I just join the USMC to fuck my shit up to the point that I'm not incompetent and lacking character and use the GI Bill to pay for college later down the road?
>>
>>24818465
>Should I just join the USMC
Well, sure, if you don't mind the significant odds of losing a limb or you know, your life?
>>
>>24818780
I don't give a fuck about dying.

Inb4 edgemaster
>>
>>24818780
I think you mean insignificant odds. He probably won't deploy at all.

And no OP, you shouldn't. All you'll do is fail out of college when you're 20 something and be even further behind your peers.
>>
>>24818877
>>24818465

you sound like a young faggot
>>
>>24818877
What about losing a limb ? I mean that would suck pretty hard I think.

>>24818907
>He probably won't deploy at all.
Kinda boring then huh?
>>
>>24818945
Yup. Not that deployments are exciting.
>>
>>24818465
You really should. It'll let you do something while you grow out of your extended adolescence. The alternative is to fail college for 3 years and wind up in massive debt.
>>
>>24818465
If I was gonna join the military, I'd go with air force. You get to fly planes and conduct air raids while the Marines are down there getting shot at and having to run and exert energy
>>
>>24819094
>air force
>fly planes

good one
>>
>>24818943
I don't "sound" anyway, because I'm communicating through text and not in any auditory way. Me "sounding" any way is entirely in YOUR head. Therefore, YOU'RE the faggot, sir.
>>
>>24818465
Join the USMC
thats what I'm doing.
figured i'll do a lot more for america as a marine than going to college and getting a shitty job.
>>
>>24819616
Tbh fan u is a senpai senpai. Senpai get a life senpai
>>
Over 50% of GI bill users fail out of college anyway, not something the govt likes to advertise

you sound about perfect to be a jarhead, looking forward to seeing you at a bar with the ego of a ww2 vet with none of the work
>>
>>24819717
>what is reading for tone and voice

american education
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.