[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Aussie bitch beats up kid with cerebral palsy and makes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: aussie women.png (1 MB, 1080x1236) Image search: [Google]
aussie women.png
1 MB, 1080x1236
>Aussie bitch beats up kid with cerebral palsy and makes up a pathetic excuse.
>She will walk away with a slap on the wrist because shes a women.

https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/ckss.mp4

>women
>>
File: 1449517425742.gif (2 MB, 320x279) Image search: [Google]
1449517425742.gif
2 MB, 320x279
that arm's skin color in the end

I wonder who she mingles with
>>
File: image_52.jpg (102 KB, 706x674) Image search: [Google]
image_52.jpg
102 KB, 706x674
>aussies even shitpost on Facebook
Why am I not surprised
>>
>>24818422

whats going down in this mans brain
> he looks down I bet hes thinking about how he some how deserves this and about how he used to like that girl.

whats going down in this girls brain.
>omfg everyone is looking at me better put him in his place and make a thing out of it.
>>(the pain she see in his eyes causes her to have a little orgasm)
>>
>>24818422
HAHAHAHA thanks for the hate fuel cunts. And women wonder why women hate exist.
>>
File: dsf.png (53 KB, 316x280) Image search: [Google]
dsf.png
53 KB, 316x280
>>24818509
That fucking pose.
>>
>>24818422

>aussie women

Not even once.
>>
>>24818422
Threatened my ass. This bith nedds to be suited up. That robot is defectious. It didn't worked properly!!!!!!
>>
Meh, if he genuinely threatened her I'd say let her off, and I hate women more than 90% of this board.
>>
>>24818422
Physically and mentally handicapped men are on the lowest stage of the social totem pole. They are seen as the most disposable and a lot of people wish inside that all disabled men would just disappear because we are seen as nothing but a burden. Men with disabilities and especially men with autism are prime target of harassment and alienation.

Meanwhile especially attractive women are the most worshipped and appreciated class in society, granted the halo effect for anything they do. They frequently get away with assault, murder and rape simply because their actions are excused and the act of punishing a woman is seen as more negative in society than the act of a woman doing those actions upon members who are lower on the social totem.

Woman punching man -> he'll get over it
Man punching a woman -> a violent thug that deserves jail time or will have vigilante action against him

Woman raping a man -> he just enjoyed it
Man raping a woman -> he deserves the death penalty

Woman committing homicide on a man -> he deserved it, it was self defense
Man committing homicide on a woman -> a psychopath that should never be released from jail

Woman getting jailed for 6 months for whatever reason -> justice system is too harsh
Man getting jailed for 6 months for whatever reason -> hope he gets raped in prison

Just look at for example the Isla Vista shooting. Elliot killed 4 men and 2 women in a crazy rampage. Despite twice as many men were killed reports were "6 killed, among 2 women". People were protesting everywhere that this was a hate crime against women as if the men that died didn't matter. All post-event reports were about the misogyny rather than that he was a lunatic that killed 6 individuals. Men truly hold no value in society other than producing resources. If you are handicapped or a social outcast you produce no resources, so you are a waste of space.
>>
>>24818932
Exactly. Talk shit get hit. Doesn't matter if you're a woman, a cripple, a retard, whatever. If you threaten someone with violence don't be surprised if you get some in return.
>>
>>24818932
>>24819163
Yeah but there's a difference between actually threatening someone and someone like this threatening you. Realistically, i doubt he was making a legitimate threat, and anyway he's fat, just walk away from him.

also the fact that she says about other people making shit up makes me think shes lying, thats the kind of thing youd say to cover yourself desu
>>
>>24819163
>>24818932
>arguing with a retard
>being threatened by a retard
>fighting with a retard
I've got news for you anons..
>>
>>24819416
hey I'm fat and I can beat your skinny ass into pulp
>>
>>24819163
he was just sittin there
>>
File: 1245534673473455534634.png (975 KB, 1220x645) Image search: [Google]
1245534673473455534634.png
975 KB, 1220x645
>>24818422
At least he's still alive
https://youtu.be/jP-xXO1vuaw
Men's Rights Matter when?
>>
>>24820110
>rights
I meant lives but oh well.
>>
>>24818422
She should have killed him.

Retards are a fucking stain on society. One less useless splotch on the western world.
>>
>>24820174
so are neets
>>
>>24819999
idk how fast can you waddle?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.