[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/a/, /co/, /lit/, /mu/, /tv/, /v/ are the worst boards on this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
/a/, /co/, /lit/, /mu/, /tv/, /v/ are the worst boards on this site and should be erased.

Y/N
>>
i like /mu/. its the home of /kpg/, also known as kpop general.
>>
>/reddit9k/ denouncing /lit/
o i am laffin

Everything else is accurate though
>>
File: 1439697358735.jpg (36 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
1439697358735.jpg
36 KB, 490x490
>>24818415
>/tv

hell no, they are the #1 high quality meme manufacturers on the internet

a world without /tv/ is a world i kill myself
>>
>>24818415
Everything but /lit/ can go
>>
>>24818415
Name one reason /a/ should be erased without using the word "elitist"
>>
>>24818466
It's full of moeshit
>>
>>24818415
/a/ should go to be honest I don't care if it was the first bored on this site to exist the amount of cancerous things on that bored are unbelievable.
>>
>>24818436
I really hope Hiroshima deletes it then.
>>
>>24818427
you realize 'generals' are the epitome of cancer, right...?
>>
>>24818453
>>24818431
not op but /lit/ has a lot of people who dont know about whatever is being discussed in whatever thread. in fiction threads they tend to resort to shit like >muh influence instead of actually critiquing the prose/verse or the content of the work. its hardly a perfect, or even great board, and in fact i really dont think 4ch is the place to talk about art or "intellectual subjects"

that being said, it's LEAGUES better than /mu/ because there are occasionally people who know their shit on /lit/, and when they do, some people tend to follow suit and you get an entertaining thread in the end. plus lit has better menes :DDDD
>>
>>24818491
There is literally nothing wrong with moe
>>
/tv/ is based. The others are awful but /v/ > /vg/
>>
theres absolutely no message board on any website that is worse than the one we are currently posting on.
>>
File: SeptemContraPhoebas.jpg (1 MB, 1681x2410) Image search: [Google]
SeptemContraPhoebas.jpg
1 MB, 1681x2410
>>24818557
Pic related is the best meme of all time, especially when it goes beyond just parroting the phrase to actually arguing about it
>>
>>24818592
>/tv/
>based

HOW CAN I INSERT REDDIT INTO THIS SENTENCE
>>
/lit/ is as shit as humanly possible.
>>
>>24818592
>/tv/ is based
How to spot a redditor
>>
>>24818415
yes to all of them delete that cancer
>>
so many people butthurt about /lit/ because they're low-IQ scum that get btfo in every argument
>>
>>24818656
Found the high school kid who got BTFO when he tried to have /lit/ do his homework for him
>>
>>24818638
"actually arguing" is a spook
>>
File: Bigdick.png (354 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
Bigdick.png
354 KB, 700x900
/tv/ is best. I love their maymays, and shit. Srsl i'm alive thanks to baneposting.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.