[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women so fucking entitled? They are basically saying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
Why are women so fucking entitled?

They are basically saying that you either spend your life being constantly conscious of how best to please your girl in every way or she will cheat on you.
>>
>>24818345
they act entitled because men let them act that way
>>
>>24818345
Chase her until she gets a restraining order.

Got it. Thanks Pham.
>>
>>24818345
I'd like to let my bullet chase her
>>
>>24818345
This essentially happened to me.

The term is "complacency".
>>
>>24818345
>being constantly conscious of how best to please your girl in every way or she will cheat on you.
But this, unfortunately, is reality. Fuck this gay earth
>>
>>24818345
The truth is she's gonna be attracted to the guy who doesn't chase her. The ones chasing her end up as beta orbiters.
>>
>>24818345
This, robots aren't any different for the most part. I've seen entire threads derailed by thirsty dudes because some anon claims to be a lonely roastie
>>
>>24818482
meant to reply to this
>>24818369
(minorities and shit blox)
>>
it's not entitlement, it's strategy, it's what you're in the game for.
it's you who thinks you're entitled to love when there's no such thing, just a transaction of reproductive resources for economic ones.
stop falling for the love meme.
>>
>>24818345
Because female entitlement is catered towards in society. When a woman calls for help all the knights in shining armour come out of the woodwork. When a man calls for help he is called pathetic and a loser.
>>
>>24818609
It's a terrible transaction though.
>Get to reproduce once or twice.
>Requires constant input of resources or your life is ruined.

>>24818345
I'm glad roasties are so bold about putting their thoughts on social media. All it does it show me why they should be avoided.
>>
because men are easily replaceable and dick gets thrown at them constantly
>>
>>24818345
They know their sexual advantages, and can play on them.
>>
>>24818345
Who said she doesn't think the same applies for women?

>>24818433
Maybe the act of chasing implies knowing when to take the foot of the throttle?
>>
Because the way they're socialized makes them incompetent. They usually never learn the emotional skills required to be assertive in the way you'd need to in order to make something happen with another person. Srsly if you'd ever actually had a hot girl like you, you'd prolly realize that they're usually socially incompetent wallflowers if left to their own devices, except you never notice that because no one ever leaves them alone.

You whingers whinge about it when hot girls say it but 2bh the really fucked up part of it is that the girls who aren't attractive enough to get a shit ton of attention handed to them end up with literally nothing at all because they don't have the emotional skills to overcome their lack of attractiveness and garner attention from people (like literally all men have to).
>>
>>24818901
>Who said she doesn't think the same applies for women?
kek. yeah right...
>>
>>24818609
I don't think I'm entitled to love. I think I'm entitled to loyalty.
>>
>>24819005
> I think I'm entitled to loyalty
what makes you think that?
>>
>they don't realise they deserve the nice guy

Absolutely delusional.
>>
Treated my gf like a princess and she still ended up leaving me for someone else. I hate the modern woman.
>>
>>24819082
Well, I may have phrased it weirdly - what I mean is that once I commit to someone, and they commit to me, I expect mutual loyalty without compromise as long as the relationship is still going on. Not really any different from how most people feel about it.
>>
>>24819104
>Treated my gf like a princess and she still ended up leaving me for someone else. I hate the modern woman.
you forgot the part when you lock her in a tower, if you decide to go with the princess method isolation is of the utmost importance. amateur mistake 2bh family.
>>
File: B-Y9jSkCQAA67ZS.jpg (23 KB, 501x665) Image search: [Google]
B-Y9jSkCQAA67ZS.jpg
23 KB, 501x665
>>24819098
kill stacies all stacies
>>
File: frogpuke.jpg (36 KB, 420x408) Image search: [Google]
frogpuke.jpg
36 KB, 420x408
>>24819098
>EVERY FUCKING MEME ABOUT WOMEN IS TRUE
>>
>>24819098
>let me fuck as many chads as I want while you orbit
>now im too ugly and used up for anyone else you have to provide for me
do they even realise they all do this?
>>
>>24819282
desu its your fault if you spend your 20s orbiting and waiting for them to be worn out and 'ready'. The sensible thing to do is disregard whores and play the numbers game until I you find a decent sensible girl (yes they do exist) or just fuck around in your 20s and wait to settle down, then you are both in the same boat.
>>
>caring about what illogical things the vaginal jew does
feels so patrician being gay sometimes
>>
>>24819098
>they deserve the nice guy until later on in life
i.e. they don't realize how worthless and low they really are and that they don't really "deserve" chad's commitment
>>
>>24818345

they don't know how tiring that is, lol.
>>
>>24819695
shut up i can smell the normie emanating from inside you
>>
File: 1447432405728.gif (165 KB, 404x416) Image search: [Google]
1447432405728.gif
165 KB, 404x416
>>24819721
I feel that feel and enjoy it so.
pls be in london
>>
>>24818394
>implying women doesn't cheat on a 100% nice bf
>>
>>24819991
Thats what I was saying. Hence
>fuck this gay earth
>>
>>24819757
whether you like or not they still get tons of man chasing them tho
Annnnnnd that's why we call beta, because they really are this beta
>tfw no used up qt turns to me and use me
>>
GG no re, female liberation will transform humans back into primal animals lol.
>>
File: 1443284285178.jpg (191 KB, 1200x1078) Image search: [Google]
1443284285178.jpg
191 KB, 1200x1078
>>24818345
>Why are women so fucking entitled?
Apparently because they have to cope with "trauma/violence" and other reasons.
kek
>>
>>24819721
worrying constantly about catching HIV constantly is pretty patrician tbqh
>>
>>24820388
>Its the negative reactions to #GiveYourMoneyToWomen that really emphasize how erased and dehumanized women are.

>gib moni fur fri plz xD
>no
>OMG YOU SHITLORD WHY DO YOU DEHUMANIZE US!
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.