[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't femanons be robots? Explain this to me without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: 1434703918330.jpg (36 KB, 455x481) Image search: [Google]
1434703918330.jpg
36 KB, 455x481
Why can't femanons be robots?

Explain this to me without resorting to "but you can have sex anytime you want!"

Sex doesn't magically cure loneliness. I've slept with a guy, but he only slept with me "to lose [his] virginity" according to him.

I have a shitty personality and will always be alone.
>>
>>24818311
its a meme
its all a meme
its just a meme
>>
File: 1424273115354.png (487 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1424273115354.png
487 KB, 900x900
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT YOU FUCKING ROASTING WHORE YOU DON'T BELONG HERE
>>
so many memes make it fucking stop
>>
Because girls generally have an easier time in life when it comes to romance, many employment opportunities, academics, birth control and in not committing suicide the most. The average woman in a developed country has an easier life than a male in a developed country, and that's a fact. If you want a boyfriend you can just post that you want one and many guys will contact you- you could easily find a decent bf among the many dudes that you could talk to. Men even post their profiles and shit and /soc/, you can basically hand select a boyfriend, it isn't fucking hard, if you complain that you're alone or have no bf it's because you're either insufferable to be around and have failed easymode or need to actually try giving a shit. Put forth at least an ounce of effort.
>>
>>24818445
hey did you know that war and starvation are a thing in some places?
>>
File: 1436686927311.jpg (88 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1436686927311.jpg
88 KB, 300x300
>>24818445
>you're either insufferable to be around
That's me, no man would actually, legitimately love me. I am probably one of the shittiest people alive and have tried to kill myself on occasion
>>
File: penn takes out the trash.png (920 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
penn takes out the trash.png
920 KB, 680x383
>>24818311
>I've slept with a guy
>>
>>24818311
>Why can't femanons be robots?

Because nonon a shit

a shit
>>
>>24818502
that's why he said developed countries you retard
>>
Being lonely doesn't make you a robot.
>>
>>24818517
Why don't you try again?
>>
>>24818445
You're describing at white woman
>>
>>24818311
>Shitty bait text
>Kek la kek image
>inb4 300 posts
>>
>>24818311
You can get a boyfriend at anytime, you can get attention at any time. Females will never know true loneliness.
>>
>>24818311
>I've slept with a guy

you have it better then the average guy at least your vagina gives you some value. I have never kissed a girl or got to experience the pleasure of sex. your type of loneliness will never compare to the true loneliness of the average man.
>>
File: 00002.jpg (51 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
00002.jpg
51 KB, 500x281
Because having the option of romance/sex even if you don't particularly like the motives automatically makes your life less sucky than a robot on here who will never experience any kind of romance, even if he wanted to :^(

Many robots know not even the sensation of hand holding.
>>
You might be alone, but you're not detested by society.
>>
>>24818517
Do you have Skype?

Where do you live?
>>
File: 1446122489230.png (157 KB, 318x282) Image search: [Google]
1446122489230.png
157 KB, 318x282
>>24818795
>being this pathetic

end yourself senpai
>>
post a pic of yourself to prove it
>>
Because your existence is deemed automatically worthwhile because of the baby oven up your hoo-ha. Fertile women are the bottleneck to a population's existence, which is why they've historically been coddled and treasured. Think about all the dumb cunts you see every where running their mouths off and some thirsty faggot is sitting there validating them. Think about the wives of all the great men you know and how they live a billionaire's existence sitting on their fucking asses just because they sucked the right dick at the right time.

Men are expendable, so the lower strata of men live in absolute misery or die in battle or some other horrific quasi-existence. Therefore, post tits or GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>24818311
There are simply certain concepts that are outside of women's understanding like honor.
>>
>>24818517
>>24818607
>>24818795

Not sure if coincidental or bait, but no matter how wierd or deprived a female is, there will always be a guy willing to date you.

Thank god i'm Asexual master race
>>
>>24818311
What's with whores trying to fit in a place that hates them? Spite?
>>
File: tmp_9528-1449398845450-980914446.jpg (827 KB, 2404x1260) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9528-1449398845450-980914446.jpg
827 KB, 2404x1260
>>24818311
unattractive women can get a whole solar system of orbiters.
women have unreasonable expectations.
but mainly women ruin hobbies/groups by making it about them, there is probably less than 10 female robots, but we wint kniw they exist because they are actually sad and not using their tits for attention, unlike scum like you who ruin the community.
"oh no i had sex lonely lonely me"
you saying that would be like eating a happy meal in front of some starving brown kid and saying "oh boy im so hungry" yeah naybe its not that filling but despite youre vapid scummy self centered personality you are getting a meal.
also theres a reason most suicides are men and its not because "le poor womyn have so much empty sex why wont chad love me"
>>
As a male robot that doesn't care about sex (schizoid pd in case you're wondering) I don't in the slightest get the jealousy from most posters.

Do you honestly believe your entire world will be filled with sparkles and unicorns all of a sudden just because you stuck your dick in some wet hole? Beside the brief euphoria you may experience the crash back to reality will be much harsher.

I've amusingly enough been told similar things, be it that I have a toxic personality or am a bad influence on others as well as that nobody could like me.

Good thing I don't care about being a horrible person, also for the ones that say "you can get a boyfriend at any time". Yeah, you can actually. The drawback however: good chance you'll hate his very existence.
>>
>>24820629
first "she" is not female
second he is a bamboozler
pic related
>>
>>24820901
>Good thing I don't care about being a horrible person
wew calm the edge lad
>>
>>24821053

expected/10

It's gotten to a pretty sad point regarding the use of "edgy".

Merely stating how you feel these days warrants you to acquire one of these badges of honor already.

>>24820629

The board also features a wealth of loneliness which could be what draws them regardless of the hate.
>>
>>24821153
>Merely stating how you feel these days warrants you to acquire one of these badges of honor already.
+1 reddit gold
>>
Because you can walk outside, shout I need a boyfriend and have seventy men begging you for sex instantly. Guys can't do that.
>>
> Sex doesn't magically cure loneliness.

The reason you feel this way is because you're desensitized from having too much sex.

You get me, OP? I'm saying you're a whore.
>>
>>24818445
hahaha when will this meme end
>>
>>24818311
>Why can't femanons be robots?
>Explain this to me without resorting to "but you can have sex anytime you want!"

Why can't 2+2=5?

Explain this to me without resorting to "but mathematics says 2+2 must equal 4!"
>>
>>24820543
incel =! asexual sorry senpai
>>
>>24820901
>Do you honestly believe your entire world will be filled with sparkles and unicorns all of a sudden

Yes. That's exactly what it's like. I met my first girlfriend at 25. We've been together for over a year now and ever day is still more blissful than the last. I've never been happier and I've rediscovered the beauty of life. I think you know how retarded it is to reduce intimate relationships to nothing more than putting your penis in a hole. Who are you trying to convince?
>>
>>24818311
No one can be robots because we are all alive. Robots are made, not born. Don't pretend you're something else. Don't deny what you are.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.