[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there so many FBI threads lately asking shit about pedophilia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1443270791016.jpg (33 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
1443270791016.jpg
33 KB, 680x583
Why are there so many FBI threads lately asking shit about pedophilia and killing rampages

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU STUPID SHITS I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS
>>
I am not FBI. I am fellow pedophile. please reveal to me the locations where you look up PEDOPHILIA. I too would like to shoot people. Please inform me of your next attack so I may join you in shooting mormy's. We will bring Alpha uprising together, yes?
>>
aaaaa
dddddd
>>
File: 6456.png (465 KB, 796x528) Image search: [Google]
6456.png
465 KB, 796x528
c-cheese pizza w-where?
>>
>>24816552
Calm you shit faggot pedo deserve to rot in jail for their degeneracy and it's not cool to shoot people up just because you can't get a girlfiriend.
>>
>>24816552

Why do britfags pronounce it "pee-doh-file"?
>>
Look you stupid faggot, the FBI doesn't browse this shitty board and even if we did you would never know. So just shut the fuck up and go back to posting threats and may-may frogs.
>>
haha hey guise who /owns guns and is angry here/ just wondering

anyone want to talk about lolis and other illegal things? :)
>>
File: belt.png (485 KB, 483x980) Image search: [Google]
belt.png
485 KB, 483x980
FBI aint shit for me, I am not American.

Now, CIA on the other hand....
>>
>>24816661
They don't (unless they actually abuse children), and it is cool.
>>
>>24816912
ur not the fbi
>>
>>24816985
You're a big guy

>implying not original
>>
>>24817026
>They don't (unless they actually abuse children)
They are when they're having sex with a minor, that's fucking rape you retard apologetist. And no it's not "cool." Go suck a dick, it'll be better for you and you won't be as much of a degenerate fool.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.