[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Killing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 16
File: christian-bale-american-psycho.jpg (50 KB, 473x371) Image search: [Google]
christian-bale-american-psycho.jpg
50 KB, 473x371
ITT: If you had to be a serial killer, what type of people would you target. and what weapon or method would you use to kill them?
>>
The doxxed, and weaponized viruses.
>>
>>24816415
I'd probably target fragile looking women, drug them unconscious, then tear them apart with my hands while laughing.

Calm down FBI-kun, I won't do it.
>>
>>24816415
>type of people
normies, especially stacies
>weapon or method
any means necessary, but i guess a blunt object or drowning after a vigorous raping would be most satisfying if i were to plan it out thoroughly
>>
>>24816415
young girls, 15 - 20

knife

i dont want to go into methods but it involves a lot of preparation anon-kun. getting rid of all forensic evidence would be my goal
>>
>tfw wanna be a serial killer but too afraid of the punishment i'd get when i'm caught

anyway
>target kids and/or helpless people
>target people that are away from groups or are alone some where
>target people who seem too nice or don't seem like they'll fight back

>chlorophyll rag to hold them off while i use a knife to slowly slice their throats

>bonus, i'd tear a hole in my wall to hide the bodies then place a washing machine in front of it to cover it up
>>
>>24816415
Get out FBI
>>
Sneak in backstage at a concert, throw 3 granades in the crowd and spray everyone with a 200 shot drum magazine assault rifle for highest k/d
then shoot self in head with a .45
>>
File: wha.jpg (5 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
wha.jpg
5 KB, 300x169
>>24816480
the smell would get you caught anon-kun
>>
Stacies and use slow killing weapons like AIDS viruses
>>
>>24816480
>hiding bodies in your house
Nigga, a neighbour will smell that and snitch you
>>
>>24816522
>>24816532
my house smells really bad already so no one would know anything happened
to be honest, i only got the idea because i already have a hole in the wall that i cover up with a washing machine
>>
File: giphy.gif (889 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
889 KB, 256x192
>dress like sonic
>blue jumpsuit, red roller blades
>get a high quality knife
>go into a school and scream "gotta go fast" while hunting people down
>>
>>24816480
>chlorophyll rag
good luck choking them with plants m8
>>
>>24816571
best

originality
>>
>>24816494
They already got WorldStar
>>
>>24816554
>>24816554
you dont want bodies anywhere near your property anon-kun but i get where you're coming from.
>>
>>24816591
chlorophyll puts people to sleep when inhaled, you didn't know that, anon?
>>
File: 1443372967649.jpg (148 KB, 962x755) Image search: [Google]
1443372967649.jpg
148 KB, 962x755
>not manipulating people into killing each other
>>
>>24816415

Well if shooting a thing up isnt an option

then if i had to go for a serial, i would go for people that i know deserve to die. Stacys, chads, cheaters, child molesters, child abusers, bullies.

I would pose as a chad online if it was a and lure in women that are cheating on their boyfriends.
posing as chads friend to pick her up. then drug her and take her out in the middle of nowhere and carve the word whore into her forehead. and depending on if it was business or personal. i would kill in one of two ways. the first being either stabbing them through the heart or slitting their throat if personal. if its just business and they are just the type of person that society would be better without. i would merely blindfold them and shoot them in the back of the head executioners style.

Disclaimer: I am never going to do this, go back to bed NSA. there isnt a single person on this earth who doesn't have secret fantasies about killing.
>>
anyone that I could kill, regardless if they deserve it or not, and whatever I could get my hands hand that can assure the most destruction
>>
>>24816571
Marry me anon
>>
>implying I'll willingly get put on a watchlist
>implying I'll reveal my targets pattern
>implying I'll reveal my genius perfect method
>implying as soon as they see the pattern they wouldn't look up their honeypot and find me through my ip
got it all sorted fbi
>>
>what type of people would you target
Terrorists, far-right extremists. Anyone who falls within that general category. I'm not so naive to think that all life is sacred. Obviously some people don't give a shit about the welfare of others, either because they're psychopaths and don't possess the capacity for empathy, or they're seriously mind warped by whatever terrible shit society and / or their parents have put them through. It's better that they die rather than any of their victims.

>what weapon or method would you use to kill them
Most likely guns. Quick, easy, and hopefully painless. I wouldn't set out with the intention of inflicting suffering. I would want to prevent as much suffering as possible.
>>
>>24816415
All of you are wasting your one suicidal rampage. If your going to go out in a blaze of glory at least try to take out muzzies and niggers. Or better yet, pretend to be a muzzie and do something horrible so that we can finally kill those bastards.
>>
>>24816415
Rich people. The method can't be discussed.
>>
>>24816615
i think you mean chloroform anon
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 480x360
>implying this thread isn't just the FBIs way of arresting future crimes before they happen
>>
>>24816682
oh shit my bad, whatever, you get the point, knock em out so they cant fight back then slice 'em
>>
File: 1449384146959.gif (429 KB, 300x458) Image search: [Google]
1449384146959.gif
429 KB, 300x458
>buy a .22 pistol
>go into as many schools as I can
>shoot everyone in the legs or foot while telling them they're too pathetic to die and I'm too kind to kill them
>yfw 0 dead and 40 injured
>>
>all these self-righteous retards saying they'd target people who "deserve it".
Disgusting.

I'd go with my gut instead of trying to feel like a hero serial killer. Maybe go after people I used to know to make things interesting.
>>
>>24816663
>far left extremists
FTFY
>>
Sand niggers, sjws, feminists, anyone who browses tumblr, redditors, everyone on /r9k/, jews, vegans, vegeterians, niggers, white people, asians, anyone who plays dota 2, league or cs go, anyone who plays video games, fake gamer girls, sluts, hoes, whores, hookers, traps, genderfluids, everyone.
>>
>>24816739
I wonder what sort of prison sentence you would get for that.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 238x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 238x276
>implying any of you aren't just gonna Dylan it and go after the weakest person you can find because you're too chicken shit to kill anyone who might have a fighting chance
>>
>>24816756
>"Deny, deny, deny!"

The only examples of far-left extremists are eco terrorists, and they're few and far between. Meanwhile, almost every domestic terror incident is carried out by people affiliated with far-right ideologies.
>>
>>24816793
it would still be tons of assaults with a deadly weapon and could possibly be interpreted as several cases of attempted murders anyways

your shit would definitely get fucked up forever
>>
I kill millions when I masturbate.
>>
File: le funny reddit frog posts.png (13 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
le funny reddit frog posts.png
13 KB, 400x400
>>24816859

>implying im not going to kill chad with my bare, neat hands

>implying im not going to eat him on a nice NEET-sub
>>
I would start with killing homeless men.
Nobody cares about them so it's easier to get away with it.
I would work myself up to the kind of people I actually wanted to target.
>>
Women.

From the whore fresher at varsity to the feminist career cunt, to the cunt working as a cashier, to the slut single mom, all women would be fair game(especially the career climbing type). I'd be their worst nightmare.

Kidnap them carve their faces up or throw acid on them and then let them go.

Name myself the LifeRuiner or LifeKiller. If I know one thing I know Chad and Tyrone aren't gonna commit to let alone fuck a girl who has no ears or no nose.

Everytime she wakes up and looks into a mirror she'll remember. No 10 years of carouseling, no career, no more Chad, no more orbitors, no more #SELFIES. You have no fucking nose. I caused that.
>>
>>24817076
>killing the attractive women so dating becomes even more competitive

no anon no
>>
>>24816415
Not my thing for sure, too much stress, it's illegal and not nice.
If I was really forced to do it (by the government par example), who would I target?
Psychopaths, sociopaths, just people who have a lack of empathy because I don't feel like I need to have empathy for them. Weapons? Well each time something new, fresh, would be nice. I wouldn't kill the average citizen though. That sounds boring to me.

people here saying that they would kill stacies, I wouldn't do that, my sister is a Stacy but a really good person.
>>
Attractive young girls, I would kidnap them into a secure location, rape them and when Im done with them murder them, I would target stranger girls and girls I know
>>
File: mr5925wSau1qzt48xo1_1280.png (548 KB, 509x679) Image search: [Google]
mr5925wSau1qzt48xo1_1280.png
548 KB, 509x679
pedos and rapist. they ruin people's lives because they cant control their sexual urges. probably digit removals then strangulation
>>
>>24817448
>digit removals

literally what?
>>
>>24816415

If I had to?

Old lonely people with no family or family that simply tucked them away in a home and forgotten about them.
>>
P O I S O N
O I S O N
I S O N
S O N
O N
N

It's too much trouble to go killing others, I'd rather spend my time drinking coffee and enjoying life.

Now that I have a disclaimer.

Fuck niggers, criminals, faggots, and snobs.
>>
File: 1426756622808.jpg (30 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1426756622808.jpg
30 KB, 500x375
>>24817490

as for weapons and methods...

well. I'd probably spend a few weeks with them and make them feel special.

Then try to kill them painlessly in their sleep.
>>
>>24817448

pedophile =/= child molester

Just because people are attracted to children doesn't mean they will act on their desire. They don't choose to be attracted to children.
>>
>>24817659

pedo defense force plz go

They sure as fuck will, if they think they can get away with it.
>>
File: 56027smpb4ahhud.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
56027smpb4ahhud.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>24817572
You're evil

Eviiiil
>>
File: 1386902042134.jpg (51 KB, 558x705) Image search: [Google]
1386902042134.jpg
51 KB, 558x705
Randomize both, never repeat the same method twice. (Or location)
>Getting caught.
>>
>>24817787

Not sure why you'd think that.

Seems like a merciful thing to do, if a person has the stomach for it. I'd use drugs to put them under first, of course.
>>
brown people >:-)
>>
Everyone, randomly.

Throwing knives, fire, poison...
>>
Annoying people, those of lower intelligence, jocks, etc people I don't like
I'd leave a signature which would be Slipknot lyrics to fuck with the cops
>>
When I see a Chad, I'll kindly say hello and if he's friendly back, I'll go about my business. If he speaks to me with a condescending tone or is rude to me, I'll follow him home and slit his throat. Eh?
>>
File: z6743.jpg (133 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
z6743.jpg
133 KB, 1252x1252
Pretty girls 14-18, rape them then strangle them, burn the bodies then dump the remains in a lake.
>>
>>24819302

lol looooooooooserrr

bloxcox
>>
>>24816415
Everybody targeted. With an axe. But i will never do it tbqh desu desu baka baka senpai family
>>
File: 14478858156780.png (473 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
14478858156780.png
473 KB, 1200x900
>If you had to be a serial killer, what type of people would you target
Robots and NEETs.
Can't believe no one posted this.
Most of them are weak as shit so they can't fight back, and their disappearance is mostly unseen to the society because no one really cares about them.
>>
>> narcissistic people
>> don't want to torture, just a quick kill(gun mostlikely)
>>
File: 1438301540261.png (890 KB, 500x742) Image search: [Google]
1438301540261.png
890 KB, 500x742
I'd be this dude.
>>
>>24816480
>chlorophyll
Kek
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.