[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A shy boy >That grew up to be an awkward adolescent >That
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: sad little boy.jpg (47 KB, 300x470) Image search: [Google]
sad little boy.jpg
47 KB, 300x470
>A shy boy
>That grew up to be an awkward adolescent
>That grew up to be a reclusive adult

Shy boys really have no chance. They are socially ostracized from birth. It's no wonder why so many of them go on to commit killing sprees. Being starved for attention your entire life + feeling hatred towards humanity for abandoning you is a recipe for disaster.

When feminists talk about how "Male Entitlement" is to be blame, I just roll my eyes at how removed they are from the situation. The life of a shy boy is something women wouldn't be able to even fathom. Everyone is quick to blame the patriarchy and masculinity, but few every look at the long-term effects of social isolation and what is causing these boys to fall down this path.
>>
Why don't you stop being shy?
>>
>>24815973
>things normalfags say
>>
Shy boys learns early in school that there is something wrong with them. Teachers tell them to speak up more. Its a hard life for shy boys. Its no wonder these boys grow up to hate the system that has ostarised them and told them from a young age their shy personality is a problem.
>>
>>24815973
I hope you are a victim in the next mass shooting. I really mean it.
>>
>>24816005
>>24816030
Everyone has problems they need to overcome. Stop whining and work on it.
>>
>>24815870
just be y ourself, smile senpai.
>>
>>24816029
Ostracise
>>
>>24816051
Good idea, I'll just go back in time and tell myself to not be shy so that my deeply rooted problems never exist. Thanks, normie. You're my greatest ally.
>>
Shy people just have low self esteem, they're afraid to speak up or to show their true selves because they will be judged.

I've legit never seen an attractive shy person btw.
>>
>>24816051
There's so much differences in the problems people face that some of them are insignificant compared to other ones. And "whining" is sometimes just as helpful as "working" for some.
>>
File: 14248677900.png (78 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
14248677900.png
78 KB, 285x285
>make an attempt to come out your shell a little bit and say something for once
>"OMG YOU CAN TALK!?"
>>
>>24816051
The thing is, shy men are repeatedly told through their entire lives that they are worthless. It's not a matter of changing your outlook, it's a matter of changing your perception, which is really difficult when it's been cemented in you after a lifetime of being ostracized.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.