[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REVENGE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: idiot 1.png (64 KB, 923x642) Image search: [Google]
idiot 1.png
64 KB, 923x642
Getting bullied in school.
In before underage.
18 here

I am going to create a fake normie book profile messaging him pictures of isis beheadings and telling him he is a retard.

Good idea? or should I ignore the bullying and hope it goes away.
>>
I recommend beating the shit out of him, and then message him ISIS beheading videos if you really still feel like it
>>
>you're the one getting bullied
>you'll still be the one going to jail if you do that
Kek
>>
>>24815480
What you mean going to jail. Is it illegal to call some one a retard over the internet?
>>
>>24815449
yes beating the shit out of him is the only option

alternatively if you don't care about people thinking you're autistic you should buy some peper spray and use it next time he attacks you. wait for the right moment so you can claim self defence. nobody will ever mess with the peper spray guy
>>
>>24815501
Yes OP buy some peper spray. Your normiebook troll will obviously not work.
>>
>>24815501
>>24815449
I am ripped after going to the gym to lift major depression. He would never come and fight me. Instead he throws tiny pieces of paper at me. He is also a manlet. 5'6 Just like me. Except he is a lanklet manlet and I have broad shoulders. He is part of some gang drug related. I have a feeling if I messed with him I would have about 30 retards waiting for me outside the gates.
>>
>>24815573
This is me. I am OP. >>24815578
They dont sell peper spray where I live.
>>
>>24815607
then get some other non lethal self defence weapon that you're allowed to carry
>>
Bullying you how op?
>>
>>24815393
Isn't sending those movies illegal?
>>
>>24815681
i want to know this also

beat that fucker up he's a bully he'll not mess with someone who fights back trust me. he will probably try to act tough because you hurt his ego but he won't bully you anymore
>>
Fighting back or using pepper spray for non self-defense purposes will just put you in jail. If he's popular and you're not, the school will side with him.

Think of it this way:

If you fight him and win, you will have to deal with his friends for the rest of the school years.

People will think of you as the crazy kid with anger issues and will mess with you for being mean to the school's favorite student.
>>
just sabatoge instead
put shit in his backpack
put shit in hislocker
stuff like that
>>
File: 94.png (308 KB, 539x565) Image search: [Google]
94.png
308 KB, 539x565
>>24815393
>18 years old
>a victim of "bullying"

Lol
>>
even better, spread rumors
>>
>>24815776
this. say he has HIV and make him undesirable for all the girls
tell your friends to spread the rumour
>>
What if you go downtown, find some big ass thug looking dude and offer him 50 bucks to take of it. Or 100 idk

Or man and up face your problems straight up.
>>
>>24815393
OP show up strappin a gat and just blow the nigger away jk seriously just beat him off
>>
>>24815831
even better, justs ay he's gay or someting
or kills animals
>>
>>24815578
>throws tiny pieces of paper at me
You were saying about how you're 18 and all?
>>
>>24815578
> He is part of some gang drug related
jesus where do you live?
>>
>>24815578
>He is part of some gang drug related. I have a feeling if I messed with him I would have about 30 retards waiting for me outside the gates.
Spread rumors/make up stories so as to create a full on gang war and get him killed.

Say he's a snitch or something.
>>
>>24816018
Mexico

>>24816042
>>24815969
Thanks for the ideas. Yes he is a retard because he acts like one.
>>
>>24816105
Give the police an anonymous tip that he is involved in the drug market. they will monitor his pc and phone activity and probably get him in jail
>>
>>24815578
>Instead he throws tiny pieces of paper at me.

So return the favor & escalate it and throw shit back at him. Turn the tables and start throwing shit at him when he hasn't done anything to you yet.

If he gets up and puts his hands on you, crack his face open.
>>
>>24816159
Thanks for advice
>>
>>24816200
np i just want you to get revenge and calling the police will get him in more trouble than a few punches ever could. also nobody will blame you for it so you have no risk
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.