[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you react if you found out your own mother or sister
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.jpg (71 KB, 541x658) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
71 KB, 541x658
How would you react if you found out your own mother or sister were sexually attracted to you?
>>
Not related but
>sister's friend always hanging around
>constantly complimented me
>kept whispering to my sister if I had gf while I was in the room
>slept over and constantly had to keep her company because she wouldn't leave me alone
>was complete oblivious until my sister told me she probably had a crush on me
I'm going to fucking die a virgin
>>
Probably be a brother with benefits, oral sex is the max I'd do though, unless I reach a point where I'm a desperate 25+ year old virgin.

Not into mom.
>>
>>24815229

I've had to deal with this with my youngest sister.

It's easy. Pretend like you don't notice, and don't let it affect your relationship.

Everyone has their quirks, after all.
>>
>mother
be creeped out and NOPE the fuck out of her life

>sister
kick her ass and then never talk to her again
>>
>>24815229

I'd get the fuck off of /r9k/ because that would mean a female is attracted to me, and I would have lost my right to call myself a robot in that moment.
>>
Same way I did when I found out my mom was attracted to me. Reciprocate.
>>
If my mom looked anything like that I wouldnt be a virgin.
>>
Bitch they mite b

careless tho
>>
File: 1449049058118.png (514 KB, 520x678) Image search: [Google]
1449049058118.png
514 KB, 520x678
>>24815229
>Mother

Penis in vagina raw

>Sister

Penis in vagina raw, creampie.
>>
>>24815520
You would be a virgin. If she looked like that she'd cheat on your father and give birth to a another boy. That boy grows up to be Chad and your mom loves him more.
>>
>>24815560
tfw no nephew son or brother son
>>
>>24815229
>Mother
Disgusting, she's not even attractive.
>Sister
Still distgusting, she's not very cute either and she's a massive fucking spoiled cunt.
>Any of my family
Okay you do realize that the genes that made me an ugly looking retard are going to manifest in my family members as well?
>>
>if mom
whatever, idc
>if sister
would gladly oblige with sex
>>
>>24815229
i'd try to let them down as nicely as possible. i'd rather die than have sex with any of them
>>
As much as I love reading hentai involving incest, in reality I would find it disgusting.
>>
>>24815229
Skip town. Twice.
>>
Its disgusting and I have a "hot" mom who I got my good looks from, you guys are freaks.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.