[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /cantsleep/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1429152311880.png (104 KB, 708x1076) Image search: [Google]
1429152311880.png
104 KB, 708x1076
Who else /cantsleep/ here?
>>
I somehow like the state my mind gets in when I go a day without sleep. Things give the illusion of feeling dreamlike and my mind barrages me with thoughts to the extent of almost mild schizophrenia. Its oddly comforting.
>>
File: 1340409999942.jpg (648 KB, 2160x1692) Image search: [Google]
1340409999942.jpg
648 KB, 2160x1692
>>24814665
What do you do during those nights/mornings?

Try hiking while sleep deprived.
>>
>>24814665
same but not same feeling you get. once you get past that stage where you're really tired, you no longer feel tired and I feel alright. I feel like I have more motivation and can think clearer.
But it only lasts a few hours then I'm tired and fall asleep or just feel like crap from being awake so long.
>>
>>24814665
The body and mind works better when you don't sleep during the day, its some kind of survival think the brain does.

>>24814529
Go to a doc, ask for Seroquel, tell him something like, ''this friend of mine mentioned some pill called Seroquel'', don't be too direct, they may get angry.

It's pretty much the best sleep pill, no only because it helps with hard insomnia, it is also a anti-depressant with very low side effects.

The minimun dosis is around 300-400mg.
BUT. 5mg is enough to sleep.
>>
>>24814728
I haven't hiked but I have walk around in a forest and walking in general feels amazing especially when its cold. Masturbating feels much better and music is godtier when sleep deprived. Got any other things to try when sleep deprived?
>>
>>24814862
Try go swimming, you'll be impressed how much stronger you're and how water feels amazing.

Or just take a bath, put your favorite music and enjoy.
>>
>>24814529
I havent slept for 3 days straight and Im fine except this weird feeling in my head, I cant really focus or think rationally and I get really pissed off easily but hey no big deal.
>>
>>24814529
Can't sleep cause of oneitis, I should just text her, fuck it up already, and move on
>>
>caffeine addiction
>symptoms include insomnia
>stop drinking caffeine
>have withdrawal
>symptoms include insomnia
>>
I can't fucking sleep because I sent a message to my only last friend and the goddamned nigger hasn't responded in fuckinf 2 days
>>
i only get 4 hours of sleep a day if im lucky. never consistent. i feel like im always going in and out of consciousness. sometimes i cant tell if im dreaming or not which is only scary in the dreams where i die.
>>
>>24815541
Keep going lad, free yourself of the insecticide that is caffeine.

Caffeine depletes magnesium, causing you to feel more anxious, making it harder to fall asleep and making you generally fatigued. It also inhibits GABA, causing even more anxiety, it also raises cortisol levels, which again makes you feel stressed and anxious. It dehydrates you, flushing out other key minerals.

Caffeine use is a losers game, it is proven that long term use makes you MORE tired, and that just keeping hydrated and having a piece of fruit in the morning wakes you up more.

Get off that shit, it is cluck in a mug.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.