[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me power robots Last semester I gave my crush lectures from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: 1443810770371.jpg (35 KB, 396x383) Image search: [Google]
1443810770371.jpg
35 KB, 396x383
Give me power robots
Last semester I gave my crush lectures from English so she wouldnt fail. She passed and what did I get in return? Rejection at the end of the month. In a cruel way too (I told her how I feel and she showed the message to her friend, who told me I should stop talking to her). Few months later she started to date my classmate and of course once again shes failling and wants me to lecture her again. I of course told her I could lecture her. But now I regret it because I realzed she hasnt done anything for me... ever. Except for hurting me. What to do robots? What should I say? I definetely can t lecture her even through I still like her. I would never forgive myself
>>
>>24814109
Fucking hell, NIGGA, after a bitch does you wrong once you dont fuck with them. She comes asking for help tell her to suck your dick or give you money. Seriously, she walks up and asks you to help again, fucking look her right in the face and say "Both you ain't my people" and walk past here. Shit i may be a robot bit it ain't from being a pussy son
>>
>>24814170
*Bitch. God damn phone
>>
>>24814109
you best be trolling, nigger
>>
>>24814170
You are right. I even had to tell her how to ask for help properly. She got it right on third attempt. I will just tell her tomorrow that she never did anything for me and I dont have to do anything for her
>>
You're full on orbiter, nigga.
>>
dip real quik
>>
>>24814109
Easy. Just cut contact, problem solved
>>
>>24814221
That's beta as fuck. Just tell her to to fuck off. She will know exactly why. And there is nothing wrong with it if you do this. See how she reacts.
Then tell her to suck your dick for lecturing her and if she refuses just leave her mate.
DOn't be a fucking beta and tell her she has done nothing for you.
>>
>>24814109

Just don't do it. Don't give a reason either.
>>
lecture her wrong so she'll fail
>>
>>24814109
i sincerely hope this is bait
>>
>>24814109
why does she HAVE to be romantically interested in you to want to be around you?
she asked for a service for free. you agreed and performed said service without asking for recompense.

and you're mad that, what, she didn't just kneel before you and slobber your knobber at the sight of her passing grade?
>>
>>24814221
Don't burn the bridge. Just tell her you are too busy and can't anymore. Don't give an estimate on when you can. Coming off as a vengeful fuckwit WILL NOT HELP -- trust me.
>>
>>24814221
>I will just tell her tomorrow that she never did anything for me and I dont have to do anything for her
wat lol please don't say that to another human being, how disgustingly autismo
you're just going to come off as a bitter selfish retard

if you really can't bother to volunteer to help another person who asks, then just say no desu lmao
>>
>>24814592
ITT: A roasty vagina
>>
KEK KEK CUK
>>
Just tell her no. You don't need to justify it.
>>
just say no and stop talking to her because she's obviously using you
must suck being so autistic that you fall for someone who obviously has no interest in you
really stop talking to her, either she'll fail and learn from that or get help from some other beta orbiter
>>
Tell her straight up (and not in an ambiguous way) exactly what you told us. "You have done nothing but hurt me, so i will not help you". Period.
>>
Idiot, don't except a girl to suck your dick after lecturing her, you know the thing in movie's where the girl takes advantage of the nerd that makes her homework and then she dates the jock.

You are that nerd right now. If you wanted to get her then just giving her lectures is not the right way.
>>
Do you expect someone to fall in love with you for giving English lectures?
>>
>>24814109
Tell her she already owes you a favour and that she took the piss out of you. She'd have to be as mad as a march hare to think you'd help her out again after that... you're not that beta are you robot?
>>
File: 1439768680627.jpg (104 KB, 456x538) Image search: [Google]
1439768680627.jpg
104 KB, 456x538
>>24816262
>mfw this is literally how i got with my current gf
>>
>>24814592
She was cruel to him. It has nothing to do with romance.
>>
>>24816385
I doubt it was simply because you gave her lectures. Sure you could bond in that time, but simply and explicitly due to the lectures? No.
>>
>>24814433
best autistic solution
>>
>>24814109
Holy fuck, I want to believe this is a troll so that my faith in the male sex is not completely destroyed.
>>
>>24814109
Giving help shouldn't equate for sex. However, she was a cunt to expose you like that. That's how women are. Literally all. Can't keep their fucking mouths shut about a guy asking them out. that'ds how they boost their ego. No ones stopping it. That's why I don't ask girls out in college. Worst place to get gf.

Just ignore her. JUST

IGNORE

H
E
R

Don't give her help again. Make up excuse why you can't or sumthin. You're not entitled to her, but she isn't entitled to your help. She should be doing it on her own anyways
>>
>>24814109
>I of course told her I could lecture her.
Why the fuck did you do that?
>>
>>24817080
Because he's a weak autist with no respect for himself

Source; Im a weak autist as well
>>
>>24817118
>>24817080
I already decided that I wont lift a finger for her. Even if she told me she loves me tomorrow Im not changing my mind. Shes just not worth my time. I deserve better
>>
>>24814109
>Dont show up.
>Dont answer her texts.
>A week later say "something came up, sorry."
>agree to lecture her again
>repeat over and over until she catches on

This is how girls "nicely" reject guys.
>>
You can't come off as vengeful or spiteful. But you can turn it to suit you and come off as innocent.

Tell her you can't help her until just before the test. If she trusts you and you're a good teacher, she'll think it's a sure thing. Then bail on that day. Say a family member has died or been in hospital. She'll be fucked with no time to study and she can't give out to you or about you because that'd make her look shit.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.