[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favorite thing to order at Subway? I'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 15
File: qualified.png (226 KB, 393x401) Image search: [Google]
qualified.png
226 KB, 393x401
What's your favorite thing to order at Subway?

I'd like to get a nutritious sub made just for ME by a qualified sandwich artist.
>>
File: 1440362332044.gif (510 KB, 346x367) Image search: [Google]
1440362332044.gif
510 KB, 346x367
>>24813908
Italian Herbs and Cheese
Meatball Marinara
Mozzarella
Chipotle Sauce

Apparently, my subway order isn't original. :^)
>>
File: 150.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
150.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
Italian Herbs and Cheese
Subway Club (ham, beef, chicken)
Double peppered cheese
Non-toasted
Lettuce, red onions, green peppers, jalapinos
BBQ and Chipotle sauce

Then I usually go across the street and get 2 orders of large fries and a strawberry milkshake from McD's and go home and lay on my bed watching shit like a lord.
>>
>>24813962
I used to get that but with some onions, now I get Italian herbs and cheese, chicken, bacon, and ranch with provolone cheese.
It's pretty good tbqh
>>
6'' Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki on Italian, Double Toasty, Purple Onions, Bell Peppers, Oil and Vinegar, Cheddar Cheese
>>
>>24813908

I make my own subs cause subway is pretty shitty

Also this one is for the nycfags

Home made chopped cheese or bust.
>>
>>24814338
>watching shit like a lord
So you're a shitlord?
>>
File: 1445729806181.jpg (60 KB, 1620x599) Image search: [Google]
1445729806181.jpg
60 KB, 1620x599
>kinda hungry-ish
ehh, whatever, tuna's fine, or ham

>legit hungry
Chicken teriyaki/roasted chicken

>havent eaten, 5pm, stomach is eating itself
meatball marinara with as much of everything until the bun can't close
>>
File: 154.jpg (166 KB, 1220x652) Image search: [Google]
154.jpg
166 KB, 1220x652
>>24814491
Mudasir pls go
>>
>>24814491
OOOOOOOOOOOO REKT

sage
>>
Just give me the footlong meatball marinara with extra cheese.
on toasted italian bread.

I just want it inside me so fucking bad.
>>
>Italian herbs and cheese
>black forest ham
>provolone cheese
>banana peppers, jalapenos, cucumbers,and tomatos
>Oil and vinegar
>hot sauce
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 382x274) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 382x274
>eating those nasty ass subway meatballs
>ever
>>
File: eatfresh.jpg (144 KB, 1035x807) Image search: [Google]
eatfresh.jpg
144 KB, 1035x807
I like a nice steamy poo on my sammich
>>
>>24814944
This. If you eat anything else you are a normie and must be killed. True robots would never even talk to a subway slave
>>
Italian Herbs and Cheese
Steak
Lettuce
Tomato
Onion
Jalapeno
Ranch
>>
File: 1445790297428.jpg (204 KB, 960x919) Image search: [Google]
1445790297428.jpg
204 KB, 960x919
>>24813908
Italian BMT on 'erbs n' cheese
Shredded Monterey Cheddar
Lettuce
tomato
Green Peppers
Onion
Olives
SW Chipotle sauce

nothin to hate
>>
What if the worker who made it isn't qualified? How would you know?
>>
>>24814338

I can just imagine how much of a lardass you are.
>>
>Italian BMT
>Italian bread
>provolone cheese
>toasty
>lettuce
>tomatoes
>onions
>black olives
>chipotle sauce

Footlong
>>
File: Old_spanish_man_laughing_hard.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Old_spanish_man_laughing_hard.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>be subway 'artist'
>500 pound whale walks into store in plain white t shirt/duvet and trampy tracksuit bottoms.
>catches his breath before waddling over to the line
>Look over at 2 other co-workers, signalling out that tubby mclard is back, deftly deal with remaining customers whilst Fatty Mctusk feigns looking over what to get, since he gets the same thing everytime.
>Galactus finally orders 'm-m-meatball sub, d-d-double meat, d-d-double cheese, I smile and say 'the usual then'? his expression drops as he realises hes been here enough to be recognized by the staff.
>Begin making his behemoth of a sandwich, whilst galactus tries to appear like hes texting his friends, except hes just randomly taping keys, not noticing that I can see his screen.
>Galactus pauses when asking what veggies he wants before saying no, and picking 3 sauces, wrap it up, galactus begins to build up the courage for the next part of his order.
>'t-t-three c-c-cookies p-p-please a-a-and a coke', ask him that thats a lot of food, does he want to get another drink for his friend?
>'n-n-nah, I c-c-can share the d-d-drink', other two coworkers in the back laughing at him on the security monitor.
>Galactus pays, but not before pulling out his subway card, then fumbles getting the money, as i ask him to put his card in, he gets it wrong twice somehow, before saying t-t-thanks and starting to pick up his feast and heading to the door as quickly as possible.
>As hes leaving, I say 'see you in a couple of days OP', knowing he'll be back soon for another sandwich from a certified artist like myself.
>>
>>24815318

My fucking nigger

Sandwich bros
>>
>Italian Herbs & cheese
>meatball marinara
>provolone
>toasted
>Parmesan
>oregano
>>
>>24813908
Why do you want to pay $8 for 4 slices of deli meat?
>>
>>24815587
>>Begin making his behemoth of a sandwich, whilst galactus tries to appear like hes texting his friends, except hes just randomly taping keys

He was probably making these shit threads while waiting in line, making it seem like he was texting people, as if he had a life.
>>
>>24815796
I pay for the privilege of it being crafted by a professional sandwich maker.
>>
>>24816041
>professional

You know they'd spit in your shit if they could, right?
They''re not being paid enough to deal with customers like yo.
>>
File: ngbbs50b2aee151333.png (69 KB, 316x208) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs50b2aee151333.png
69 KB, 316x208
>cold cut combo or ham
>whatever cheese
>Italian bread
>no shit tier subway lettuce
>Tomatoes and Cucumber
>salt/pepper/mayo
>>
>flatbread
>roast beef and turkey (sometimes bacon also if I feel like paying extra)
>shredded monterrey cheddar
>lettuce
>spinach
>tomatoes
>green peppers
>honey mustard
>lots of salt and pepper

for a footlong it's a little expensive, but totally worth it, especially when you're stoned. there are about 5 Subways within a few minutes from my apartment, so I visit frequently.
>>
Subway is shit, Lenny's, Firehouse, Quiznos, just about anything is better than Subway.
>>
File: 1427278753292.png (362 KB, 922x1134) Image search: [Google]
1427278753292.png
362 KB, 922x1134
>>24815587
I'd like to speak to your manager
>>
>>24813908
>this is american "culture"
>>
>>24816361

You'll have to build up the courage to talk to him first.
>>
>>24816361
>tfw you look up what the job description is of someone who manages a group of artists and realize it is manager.
>>
>>24816664
Corrollary - would the janitor be the curator?
>>
File: Uq7LMlM.jpg (34 KB, 350x464) Image search: [Google]
Uq7LMlM.jpg
34 KB, 350x464
What would you NEETs do without your precious pcs
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24813908
This whole menu of theirs.
>>
>>24813908
The unfortunate times that have not enjoyed eating at Subway, I have been served a footlong of food poisoning with a side of projectile vomiting and incontrollable diarrhea.
Never again.
Disgusting.
>>
File: billy.jpg (45 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
billy.jpg
45 KB, 560x420
If it's a girl making my sub, I love to flirt a little bit. I'm cheeky like that ;^)

I'll say "I'll have a ROAST BEEF sub" as I wiggle my eyebrows
Then I'll order on the bread color that closest resembles their skin color, after giving them a slow once over to make it obvious that I'm referring to them directly.
They ask what size and I tell them "Well I don't settle for anything less than a foot long" while I grab my crotch "and neither should you"
Lastly they ask if I'd like anything else and I say "Give me a hot muffin thanks". They usually say "I keep telling you we don't sell muffins here" and this is how I know she's into it because it always sets me up perfect for the killer line:

>Well that's a shame, I sure would like to eat some hot muff today

Then I leave with her panties suitably dripping, after pulling this routine a few more times she's just gonna jump me over the counter.
>>
>Italian Herbs & cheese
>chicken fillet
>tasty cheese
>lettuce
>chipotle southwest
>thousand island
>>
Steak and cheese
Pepperjack
Wheat bread
Toasted
Spinach
Tomato
Green pepper
Banana pepper
Ranch
>>
>>24815587
this story has never happened
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.