[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just left human resources >tfw officially employee of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: images.jpg (2 KB, 90x90) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2 KB, 90x90
>just left human resources
>tfw officially employee of the US government

welp. I guess I'll shitpost one last NEET thread before starting my monday-friday weekends off office job next week.

Only 5 more days till the weekend wagekeks. Enjoy your monday.
>>
NOOOOOOOOO

I can't pick up your legacy don't die on us!
>>
You provide a very special service to this community, please don't leave us.
>>
And another one bites the dust. We'll miss you, fellow NEETbro.
>>
>>24813659
Did you have connections? I applied for a ton of gov jobs but got none. I hate my state, it's all connections or nothing. Maybe I'd have a better chance if I applied for low level admin jobs, but the site seems fucked atm and it's very annoying.
>>
>>24813659
Please take me with you.
>>
>>24815095
The job I got is at a college. I worked here for 4 years ago for 2 years doing work study and just recently applied for an advising position for shits and giggles. Some of my interviewers ended up remembering me. The only other girl that got hired was also a coworker of mine when I did work study.

I wouldn't necessarily say I had "connections" but my face being recognized by hiring managers definitely helped.
>>
>>24815297
Do you have a Master's degree? I tried applying to my old college and didn't get a single hit there...where do you live? I live in fucking Louisiana and the competition is unreal.
>>
>>24815382
I literally have just an associates from the college I worked at in the first place.

Job isn't exactly spectacular pay/benefit wise but I'll have a set schedule, make enough to pay rent and have like $1000/mo left over to spend on whatever.

I live in Florida. The majority of jobs are bachelors preferred but they accept associates with requisite experience. Masters degree jobs I didn't even bother trying cause I'll never get one of those. I might get a bachelors in the future when I have the money but fuck masters.
>>
>tfw interview in a few hours
>haven't had an interview in 5 years
y-you too
>>
>>24815436
Interesting. I think even the CC advisor jobs here require a Master's. But this is one of the bigger cities and they can afford to be picky I guess. Well, congrats and you're very lucky. I used to work in an advising office for work study so I know how comfy it is.
>>
>>24815620
I live in Orlando. Kind of a big city.

But if you worked advising for work study in the past you could try at like a tech school if your CCs are being faggots about degrees.
>>
>>24815620
Honestly dude tho just keep trying.

I had been applying to everything for the past 2 years while I worked at this restaurant I'm currently in. Although I'm not leaving the restaurant, it's nice to have a fallback job now.

Just keep sending out bait till a fish bites m8. I believe in ya.
>>
>>24816009
Thanks a lot, it's been almost 6 months for me but it's still insanely discouraging. Your story gives me some hope although I do hope I get a bite a little sooner ;)
>>
>>24815436

>the majority of jobs are bachelors

So your telling me my bachelors in Psychology may not be worthless after all?
>>
>>24813659
what job is it? how do I get a government job?
>>
>>24816093
Many government jobs accept a bachelor's of any kind. Psychology is more useful than a lot of things when it comes to social-service jobs.

>>24816297
Search for your state's government jobs website.
>>
>>24816093
No it's not. Most people barely do anything relevant with their degrees. They just want to know you weren't jacking off all day for the next 8 years after you finished High school.

>>24816297
enrollment advisor
>>
> tfw the comfy neetposter was actually a grill

I feel dirty and betrayed.
>>
>>24816832
what makes you think that? did you fall for that stupid meme that the government only hires females?
>>
>>24815508
good luck buddy
>>
>>24817226

Allow me to highlight for you.

>>24815297
> the only other girl that got hired
>>
How do you know op is not pretending to be the neetfag?

No way that original neetfag is becoming a wagie?

I don't get it
>>
>>24817374

She's been posting statuses for two weeks now, while the original daily neet-threads disappeared.

Pretty likely it's that anon. Or the bitch killed him and took his place for some crazy reason.
>>
>>24813659
Don't do it bro I love your wagekek threads they at least give me a chuckle in my day.
>>
>>24817374
>leaving human resources, i.e HR i.e his room
>>
>>24817256
sorry m8, I'm so autistic that I just casually glanced over that part of the post without trying to comprehend it

though I am fascinated at the possibility of the NEETposter being female, I wonder if there were multiple anons or just her
>>
>>24817443
>She's been posting statuses for two weeks now
such as what?
>>
>>24817256
>mfw original neetfag was a woman

pleasantly surprised
>>
>>24813659
>>24815297
>girl gets diversity/affirmative action hired and feels good about herself

must be nice
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24813659
This is farewell then, I guess. It was nice posting in these threads.
>>
>>24817907
>tfw got hired by a nursing home because I'm male
>tfw the entire kitchen staff was male for the same reason

sometimes it backfires
>>
>>24817836
if she's the one that made the original "Pepe in a blanket" image then I'd make her my OC-producing gf. I've produced OC myself so we'd make a good match
>>
So OP was a fucking white girl all this time? Hope lost.
>>
File: 1430690572549.jpg (13 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1430690572549.jpg
13 KB, 250x237
ITT: Wagekeks still believe it's all one person posting these threads.
>>
>>24817255
thanks, it was ok, 2/10
>>
File: 1449186610687[1].png (178 KB, 508x533) Image search: [Google]
1449186610687[1].png
178 KB, 508x533
>>24818869
what's next? that the janitor is a grill?
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 1280x720
>Nothing will stand in our way
>I will finish, what you started
>>
>>24819067
We're all girls here. Did you wander onto the wrong board?
>>
>>24819067
>tfw a female janitor has read all your shitposts
>tfw getting off to the thought of a qt female janitor deleting your posts
>tfw a female janitor has schlicked to an erotic greentext you've typed out
>>
>>24818045
Where will you go smug woljak?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.