[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do YOU hate normies? What has Chad ever done to you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Why do YOU hate normies? What has Chad ever done to you?
>>
Chad beat me up when I was a kid because I was fat.

What have I done to Chad to deserve it?
>>
>>24813042

you were fat

I know this feel

A girl in highschool asked me why i had moobs
>>
>>24813042
For being fat
>>
Chad used to call me a faggot and throw milk cartons at me. He would also shoot spitballs at me in class, and whenever I turn around he always said "it wasn't me" but it was obvious it was him. I tried confronting him once, but he punched me in the face and broke my nose.
>>
>>24813042
Cause you beta weak pussy faggot man yo to be honest family shake my head
>>
>tfw used to envy and hate Chad
>tfw realized I can simply become Chad through self betterment
>tfw not quite Chad but not so bitter and angry about general Chadness
>>
>>24813042
Came here to post this. Not only did he bully me, he actively pursued the girls I liked (I wasn't the only one, he pursued the girls he knew other classmates else liked) and dated them. Sluts knew they were one night stands, they knew he bullied several other people. And they didn't give a shit.
>>
>>24813027
for being a meathead who gets to fuck all the qt women
>>
>>24813073

chad threw mayonnaise at me once, when i threw some back at him i got a detention
>>
>>24813129
>Not only did he bully me, he actively pursued the girls I liked (I wasn't the only one, he pursued the girls he knew other classmates else liked) and dated them.
kill yrself senpai. seriously
>>
>>24813060
>running on the track
>"hahaha, omg! Anons boobs jiggle more then mine!"

Rachel you stupid cunt.
>>
>>24813189

Worse than this is her asking you if you're drinking diet coke because you're a fatass

the day will come
>>
>>24813027
I don't hate normies. I'm a cyborg. Chads are friends of mine. They jump in my women, but that's okay. I don't care. If my bitches goes with them, they did me a favor.
>>
>>24813178
No can do, I'm on a hospital. They've even put bars on the windo so I can't jump
>>
>>24813027
>Get rejected from social circles
>don't know what to do
>Just b urself meme
>still a socially awkward loser
>get rejected

Fuck everybody
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.