[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I tell my girlfriend about my pee fetish? I just want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: mOnvOJG.png (298 KB, 2271x2380) Image search: [Google]
mOnvOJG.png
298 KB, 2271x2380
Should I tell my girlfriend about my pee fetish? I just want her to pee on me in the tub while I jerk off, maybe I pee on her too. What do you think she'll do?
>>
>>24812830
Leave you
>>
Go to /adv/ you normie faggot, this is a board for people to unattractive to attract a female.
>>
File: image.png (629 KB, 603x604) Image search: [Google]
image.png
629 KB, 603x604
>>24812844
>>24812855
double dubs have checked and spoken motherfucker
>>
Don't tell her. Just piss on her while she's asleep.
>>
>>24812844
Do you really think so? Why though? It doesn't hurt anybody and it's hot.

What is so bad about having pee fetish honestly? You know that pee is sterile right? It's not like scat - now that is disgusting.
>>
>>24812830
Depends how long you've been together. You should tell her eventually but should wait at least a year
>>
>>24812894
we've been together three months
>>
When my bf told me we went to his bathroom and then pissed on each other.
I didn't like getting pissed on, but he did, so I still piss on him from time to time.
She'll probably not piss a lot, I got pee shy myself and read that that's a common reaction the first dozen or so times.
>>
>>24812908
hot. what do you think about while you pee on him?
>>
>>24812902
Not nearly long enough for two important reasons:
1. The longer you are together the more she'll like you so the more likely she'll be accepting.
2. The longer you're together the less likely she'll tell everyone you're the creeper with the pee pee fetish if things don't work out
>>
>>24812961
is a pee fetish that frowned upon in society? you're considered a legit creep if you have it? asking honestly. what's so bad about it?
>>
>>24812830
I don't know your bitch, faggot. She may accept or may not. How the fuck you expect me to know the answer? Stupid fucking son of a bitch...
>>
>>24812952
Honestly, I still have to focus hard on relaxing.
I specifically trained myself out of pissing at sexual moments because when I was 8-10 I was pissing the bed every time I tried to masturbate.
>>
>>24812985
I love vaginas man.
>>
>>24812890
It's not hot, its smelly waste, unless your girl has some weird kinks of her own I'd keep that to myself
Some shit you take to the grave
>>
>>24812985
Yes. There's no logical justification as to why though. Society isn't logical.
>>
>>24813084
Are you telling me you don't find a hot girl peeing to be hot? Don't lie dude. Seriously go watch some inthecrack videos.
>>
>>24812830
Do you have boners when you pee?
>>
>>24813144
no I dont care when I pee but I like a hot girl peeing and I wanna pee on a hot girl

dunno whats the matter with me
>>
She'll be over in an hour fuck it I'm gonna tell her. You guys wanna know how it goes down?

I'd rather break up with her and find a girl that's into my fetishes than feel crappy that I'm not doing what I wanna do you know?
>>
>>24813268
Stop thinking with your dick. Masturbate before she comes over. You're going to be socially ostresized all because MUH DICK.
>>
>>24813268
Don't do it man were tellin ya its gross
>>
>>24812998
>when I was 8-10 I was pissing the bed every time I tried to masturbate.
m-more details?
>>
>>24812855
>Go to /adv/
this is actually a bad advice. The place is filled with beta fucks and stupid cunts who will tell you something like "sit her down and explain to her that you want to urinate on her".

I'll tell you what you do. Take a shower together, fool around, see how it goes, maybe pee on her feel as a joke, see how it goes, escalate, tell her you want to try it and so on.
>>
>>24815281
>maybe pee on her feel as a joke
>tfw pee on her feel
obviously I ment her FEET
If she starts acting disgusted by that it's no big deal because you're in the shower anyway and you'll know that this girl is not into that.
>>
>>24815232
Well, I was a precocious child.
I began to start schlicking because I was mistaken about my sexual arousal, I believed that I had a reserve of urine causing the sensation that I needed to coax out of my body, I'd fiddle with my clit through my mound (direct stimulation was too intense) and would eventually spray out extra fluid after climaxing.
I came to realize this feeling came after experiencing violently or sexually charged stimuli, and started pilfering books from our home library with sex scenes.
Not knowing traditional routes, I had some bizarre habits, like "flossing" between my legs with a length of ribbon, running it over my slit and between my buttcheeks, or twisting my legs together.
I came to want more, and began actually touching my clit while masturbating- this led to intense urination during climax about 4-6 times and my having to sneak my bedding about to wash it.
I trained myself out of the habit through urinating right before masturbation and basically edging, bringing myself to the brink of an orgasm and then stopping and waiting to calm down- until I was about twelve I stopped masturbating with the intent of an orgasm and would simply "edge" for an hour to two hours on end.
>>
>>24816120
>and would eventually spray out extra fluid after climaxing.
this exists? I thought girl "cum" was just piss
>>
>>24816885
I didn't test it, it was probably just piss.
>>
>>24816120
>tfw this is my fetish
>tfw no fembot to watch as she faps
>>
>>24812830
pee fetish is not too unusual, at least that's what I've gathered from listening to a lot of comedians.

Don't worry so much
>>
>>24812908
>>24812998

shit thread/10
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.