[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Two minutes of hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: twominuteshate.jpg (77 KB, 640x347) Image search: [Google]
twominuteshate.jpg
77 KB, 640x347
In 1984 they have the "Two Minutes of Hate" where they must express there hatred for the parties enemies like Emmanuel Goldstein.

Well in this thread we will express our hate of our enemies while listening to nice music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyknBTm_YyM
>>
Nice idea, anon, I hate society, I hate women. And I have reasond to hate, I wish I didnt.
>>
KILL ALL CHADS AND STACEYS
GENOCIDE WHEN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I hate myself.

I'm going to sleep.
>>
STACEY YOU FUCKING SLUT
WE WILL OPEN UP YOUR BELLY AND LIVE IN IT, PLAYING VIDYA AND FLAPPING FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IN YOUR NICE WARM BELLY YOU FUCKING SLUT
>>
Thank you anon we need a better picture though I suck at editing but be sure too show your intense hatred in this thread.

>>24812851
Do not hate yourself comrade.
>>
>>24812779
we should not hate friend
>>
>>24812945
SPOTTED THE TRAITOR GET HIM
>>
File: 1449298093443.png (911 KB, 1080x1096) Image search: [Google]
1449298093443.png
911 KB, 1080x1096
>tfw even the teacher makes fun of you
>the moment you realize everyone is laughing that no one will ever be on your side
>"don't worry anon, those bullies will get what's coming to them tee hee XD"
>cant even relate to the quiet guy because even he has a bunch of normie interests and friends
>used to think every girl that liked anime and emo grills were 10/10 gf material
>later think that maybe only anime girls
>realize that it doesn't matter what fucking group or interest you have, there's always potential to be an uninteresting normie

Are we being punished? Cursed? I just wanna share some Mcdonalds with my fellow robots...
>>
>>24813075
I feel like you everywhere I go I can't find someone like myself. Where do you live btw.
>>
FUCKING NORMAL FAG WE WILL SKIN YOU THEN BE LIKE THAT COMFY NEET FROG GUY BUT WEAR YOUR SKIN INSTEAD OF THE BLANKET
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.