[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do women do it? I could never look at someone and say "you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: Personality.jpg (71 KB, 595x720) Image search: [Google]
Personality.jpg
71 KB, 595x720
How do women do it? I could never look at someone and say "you're creepy you're genetically inferior lol" and participate in making his life a living Hell and possibly turning him into a mass shooter or drive him to suicide.
>>
>>24812636
>Inb4 some shallow cunt in denial will say "M-muh confeeedance!"
>>
>>24812636

Women have no conscience. They have no guilt. They're too distracted by chad's cock and his sweet talk to feel guilty or ashamed of any of their behavior. Also women don't view betas as human beings, they're just ugly background characters who don't deserve human rights of any kind.
>>
File: lol.jpg (12 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
12 KB, 240x210
>>24812682

"All you gotta do is have confidence, work out, have good hygiene, and be yourself and girls will talk to you".

>People actually believe this.

kek
>>
Female emotion is a ruse. They evolved to fake it because being the weaker sex (physically) meant that being manipulative was evolutionarily favorable. Shit like this is just the mask slipping.
>>
File: 1426858342702.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1426858342702.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>>24812752
>mfw this could legit be true
>>
File: 1448825075063.jpg (202 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
1448825075063.jpg
202 KB, 717x880
You're not fooling anyone. We all know you're projecting with this post that makes /r9k/ worse than it already is. Maybe if you actually took care of your body you'd have a chance.

>inb4 "lol roasties geting salty lolololol
>>
>>24812707
Worked for me. Working out helps more wirth confidence than women but yeah
>>
Hahahahahaha Jesus, is this what you guys actually think? Let me give you a piece of advice: your physical appearance generally tells a lot more about your personality than you think. If you actually look like left guy in OP pic, you ARE a fucking idiot.
>>
>>24812707
Keep telling yourself that. I was a fucking robot scum a couple years ago and decided to work out, and surprise, I was no longer acting like a pathetic idiot and got a gf.

What you guys don't understand is that you don't need to be Chad. Not at all. You just need to stop being pathetic.
>>
>>24814256

>turns out he didnt lose the genetic lottery and he was just being lazy
>that must mean this is the case for everyone else

Why are alphas always telling us that it's "our fault". Yeah. It's our fault we're virgins. Not white privilege. Not genetics. We're just "not trying hard enough".
>>
>>24814071
exercise won't give me a jaw.
>>
>>24814256
If you regard someone as scum why would you keep their company and keep visiting where they habitate. Oh yea because your life isn't as great as you think it is and think calling someone below you will help your self esteem.

(YOU)
(YOU)
(YOU)

feel better sad chad?
>>
>>24814256
Do women need to work out and "stop being pathetic" to get laid?
>>
>>24812636
Everyone does mental gymnastics to justify wanting to fuck someone they are attracted towards. This is not gender specific.
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 117x103) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 117x103
>it's my looks that are holding me back
>I-I failed the genetic lottery!!
>it's society that's keeping me down
>hurr when will normies learn
>hurr they said be urself
>>
>>24814256

Normies are successful because they were born attractive, with no mental deficiencies, no physical deficiencies, had a good and supportive home, and a pleasant childhood. But they don't want to admit they were successful because of luck. They'd rather believe they were successful because of their own "abilities". So they lie and tell people who are ugly and deformed that the reason they're unsuccessful is because they're "not trying hard enough" and that they need to stop "whining" and "blaming their problems on others".
>>
>>24814340
>>24814448
"alphas". I have psoriasis all over my face and body. I'm also a manlet. Nice try.
>>
File: 1449373225613.jpg (11 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
1449373225613.jpg
11 KB, 235x235
>>24812636
>tfw the right side happens to me all of the time
>>
>>24814390
Most men won't judge harshly about a woman's hobbies to determine their attractiveness. As long as the guy is attractive, the hobbies don't matter. The only difference between an ugly woman playing vidya and a hot woman playing vidya is that he wants to fuck the hot one. Vidya doesn't matter. No double standard
>>
>>24814432
>Guy is literally one of the richest people in his country.
>Gets an arranged marriage by paying her father.
Please make yourself look like an even bigger idiot.
>>
>>24814568
>Guy is literally one of the richest people in his country.

Wrong.

>Please make yourself look like an even bigger idiot.

Why, you're doing a good job filling that quota?
>>
>>24814637
>>24814432
>What is this? A photo for ants?!

Why don't you tell more women to lower their standards? Clearly, for reasons more than just "juz b urselv" , she settled for him.
>>
>>24814701
>she settled for him

Of course she did. Where did I ever claim she didn't?
>>
>>24814724
What about the guy on reddit that asked out 1000 women? NO GF! He got nothing but shame and people starting fights with him. Why aren't more women settling?
>>
>>24812636
I've actually called a girl "creepy" before, but she literally looked like a female version of the left-side guy in your pic
>>
>>24812707
>people actually DON'T believe this
>>
>>24814822
That guy got quite a few girls, if I recall. Of course the SJW's there got triggered, but they can't undo that.

>Why aren't more women settling?

because you're in your 20's
>>
>>24814388
they do, obviously
>>
>>24814340
>Not white privilege
>muh privilege

it's official, /r9k/ is just the male version of tumblr
>>
>>24812636
reproduction is of a greater cost to women. They want to absolutely insure they've gotten the best genes for their offspring. So to do this they label they label the top 20% of men "average", most men ugly, and subpar men creepy.
>>
File: image.png (345 KB, 900x1156) Image search: [Google]
image.png
345 KB, 900x1156
>>24814193
Hahaha, guess this guy must be the absolute scum of the earth if he looks this way.
>>
inferior trash, why can't you just move on with your life accepting the fact that you'll probably never get the chance to reproduce, screaming "hurrr so unfair" all the time makes you even more of a pathetic sack of shit, it's a good thing people like you aren't able to spread their genes
>>
>>24812636
>>24812707

>people actually believe this.

It's not a bad place to start.

Take the robot on the left. I've never had the pleasure of meeting a real robot face-to-face, so I'll take the leap that he's your run-of-the-mill /r9k/er. What can this robot start with? What can help him try to rebuild his apparently-cratered confidence?

First, since looks are apparently everything here;

1. Shower.

2. Shave.

3. Get a haircut. Man-buns and ponytails are ridiculed for a reason. Unless you're tripping on acid with some German dwarves in a distant corner of Peru, you've really got no reason to keep the Aragorn look.

4. Get new glasses. The ones he's got look effeminate and make his eyes appear huge and squinty.

5. Skin care. Give everything you can find a try. You've had shit skin and no luck with women for the past 18+ years, a few months of trial-and-error shouldn't hurt.

6. New clothes. Speaking from personal experience, the suit does make quite a lot of the man. If anything, you want to rebuild your own confidence in your looks? Try aiming more for the guy on the right. Find a look, but have some effort put into it. Greasy hoodies and 3-day-old t-shirts don't count.

7. Work out. Pick up martial arts. Go running. Do something. Especially just for yourself.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.