[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be halfway between normie and /r9k/ >Out getting groceries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3
File: light_privilege.jpg (188 KB, 1154x370) Image search: [Google]
light_privilege.jpg
188 KB, 1154x370
>Be halfway between normie and /r9k/
>Out getting groceries by myself,one of the only times I bother leaving the house
>Girl comes up to me and says,"Can you help me with something?"
>Not really interested in helping her(her tone suggests she is just using me) but ask what she needs help with so it seems I care
>"Just can you help me or not?"
>Tell her it depends
>"Uhh,forget it"
>I just stand there as she stares at me before she walks off,I don't do anything and 5 seconds later she walks back with an annoyed look and says in a pissed off tone,"Listen,do you want to fucking help me or not?"
>Just walk away

Can someone explain to me exactly what it is that is fucking wrong with a woman's brain.Do they act like this because they are mentally inferior,or is it because they are experienced manipulating men and know how to use the exact language require to do so?

I feel like an alien can crashland in my backyard and I'd have an easier time communicate with it then a fucking woman.Also just curious for any robots who actually communicate with women and had this exact scenario happen to them,what do you think her motive was.(I don't live in some nigger shit hole so I doubt she was trying to get me somewhere secluded so her homies could mug me or anything,she was white)

Pic semi-related
>>
I dunno bro. She sounds like she might be a retard. Did she look weird?
>>
>>24812471
Probably wanted to extract free labor from you.
>>
>>24812471
It was probably a "prank" or a "social experiment". Some dumb internet shit bruh
>>
I know what you mean about the tone of voice women put on to get men to do things for them, but her not telling you what she needed was probably just cause she was messed up in the head
Girls can be fucking nuts too
>>
>>24812545
>Can be
kek
>>
I don't help anybody unless they tell me what we're doing first

Suck my dick I'm not obligated to help shit
>>
>>24812513
>>24812545

Na she definitely seemed normal,at least as far as modern women in Australia go.

>>24812537
>It was probably a "prank" or a "social experiment". Some dumb internet shit bruh

Doubt it

>>24812528
>Probably wanted to extract free labor from you.

This is most likely the correct answer.Now that I think about it,she probably didn't want to tell me what it was she wanted help with because I'd say no,so she was hoping I'd agree to help her first so she could guilt trip me into not refusing.
>>
>>24812471
I think theres a difference between being a nice guy and being a nice person. If you had done the same thing for someone you arent interested in having sex with them then youre not a nice guy youre a nice person.
>>
>girl asks you for a favour
>I think she's Just using me for something
Must Suck Being Retarded OP
>>
>>24814216
>Must Suck Being Naive
ftfyds
>>
>help coworker perform a basic task what must be dozens of times by now
>one day she asks for help again
>I happen to be busy, so I tell her no
>she gets mad and doesn't speak to me for the rest of the day
Bitches, man. You can be as kind as you like, but the only thing they take notice of is the one occasion on which you aren't of use to them.
>>
>>24812741
>Australia
Verbal shitposting
>>
>>24812471
You overanalyzed the fucking situation, mate. >"Can you help me with something?"
>"yeah sure"
>help, can't help

>"Can you help me with something?"
>"nah, I'm in a hurry"
>"pfft" or "ok" or "phew" or any number of other replies

Jesus fucking Christ, man. "Depends"?, "I just stand her as she stares at me"?

All these people saying it was an experiment, any sane person would say you were the one doing the prank/experiment

Getting fucking groceries and someone asks you for help and you manage to turn it into manipulation/extracting free labour-soul-manhood? What are you, a fucking woman?
>>
>>24812471
>gets asked yes or no question
>can't even properly answer something as basic as that
>drags his feet then complains to his online friends

Good job faglord. Kill yourself.
>>
Driving school
> two 17 year old girl and 19 y/o me
>heh anon can we have 2USD for the snack room?
Fuck no
>wow way to be rude anon
Fuck you, what did you do fo earn my money
>we just asked
Exactly, fuck off
>what if you have a stay at home wife, would you give her money
FUCK NO
>well WE know who's gonna be single forever

Its hard out here for a pimp
>>
>>24812471
I just want you to know that not all women are entitled obnoxious whores...
some of us are just sad and confused whores.

the op pic has to be a sjw troll. not any of that makes any sense.
>>
>>24814453
After story, went and bought my little brother and I a butterfingers and water with the money they wanted
>>
>>24814501
>some of us

PISS OFF SLUT REEE
>>
>>24814385
>All these people saying it was an experiment, any sane person would say you were the one doing the prank/experiment

Fucking kek

>Getting fucking groceries and someone asks you for help and you manage to turn it into manipulation/extracting free labour-soul-manhood? What are you, a fucking woman?

This. OP you're just socially retarded and barely a "cyborg" as you claim yourself to be.
>>
women do this way more often but it's not limited to just women.

i fucking hate people who always ask "hey, can you do me a favor?"

i don't fucking know, tell me what the fucking favor is first you moron. that fucking question is such a waste of time and it makes me irrationally angry.
>>
>>24812471
>"HUR CAN U JUST HELP ME?!"

WITH WHAT!!!!!?

OP don't feel bad AT ALL. Holy shit who the fuck asks for help and doesn't explain what she needed help with?
>>
>>24814893
She was prolly distracted by his superb autism. You have to take that into consideration. You might say that wouldn't affect you, but we're on fucking /r9k/, so you get my point...
>>
You did good OP. a lesser man would have helped her like a beta
>>
>>24814453
I would never be that rude but I would have denied the money too.
>>
>>24814385

Gotta admit though, anyone with somewhat good manners would say "hey, sorry to bother, would you mind helping me out with X and Y" you don't just walk up to someone and go "durdur can you halp me"
>>
File: 1414100400526.png (704 KB, 960x650) Image search: [Google]
1414100400526.png
704 KB, 960x650
>>24814453
>What if you had a stay at home wife, would you give her money?

You girls looking to bear my offspring? No? Then Fark Orf!
>>
>>24814332
underrated comment

gergegdhrttj
>>
>>24814385
I would have done the same. Depends is like asking what she needs help with. I don't see what's wrong about that. It's rhetorical.
>>
>>24812471
There are scams that start off this way, the fact she wouldnt tell you what was up makes it seem really sketch to me.

fuck the white knights who cant see this.
>>
>>24812471
>"Hey yo bitch, go find some whitey to rob n bring him out hya"
>"Sure daddy"
>Girl comes up to me and says,"Can you help me with something?"
>Not really interested in helping her(her tone suggests she is just using me) but ask what she needs help with so it seems I care
>"Just can you help me or not?"
>Tell her it depends
>"Uhh,forget it"
>I just stand there as she stares at me before she walks off,I don't do anything
>"He won't come"
>"Bitch just be gettin him!"
>she walks back with an annoyed look and says in a pissed off tone,"Listen,do you want to fucking help me or not?"
>Just walk away
>>
I fucking hate when people do that. If you agree and realise that you can't do the thing or it's too tedious they try to guilt you by saying that you're breaking a promise. Anyone who does that is a conniving piece of shit.
>>
>>24816393
honestly not surprised the majority of the user base on this board is too autistic to grasp this.
>>
>>24816715
not everyone lives in a shithole where getting robed is normal
>>
She wanted your help in getting rid of a body.
That was your one in a lifetime chance to find true love and a crimefu.
And ya blew it.
>>
>>24816715

not everyone is from third world usa
>>
>>24816738
>>24816780
We're talking about austrailia here guys, doesn't take much to infer what a shit hole that place is. Stop being autistic.
>>
>>24812741
>I'd say no,so she was hoping I'd agree to help her first so she could guilt trip me into not refusing.

why are you such a pussy fgt?

who cares what some cunt thinks?

i would've said yes and if it was something shit then id say "actually no, i can't" and not give a single fuck how she'd react.

man up beta lord, smdh.
>>
>>24815160

fuck off roastie whore/white knight

>>24814893

this, the girl in OP sounds fucking retarded, i mean, she is australian after all, aussie women are pig disgusting and stupid.
>>
File: 1446670275501.png (59 KB, 506x608) Image search: [Google]
1446670275501.png
59 KB, 506x608
>>24812471
You don't just blindly say yes when a non-threatening person asks you for help? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>24816929

m'fellow redditor
>>
>>24814216
>random stranger asking for a favor
>not using you
>>
>>24814385
Depends is perfectly reasonable. You don't say your going to do something then make up excuses not to do it. All she had to do was say what she needed help with.
>>
>be me
>in classroom
>girl I know from other class sitting next to me
>"Oh, no I need ten dollars to go somewhere".

Why would she just suddenly say this out loud to herself. Its like she was expecting to just jump in and give her 10 for no reason.
>>
>>24815411
>>24815888
>>24818029
We can simply attribute the lack of politeness for the hurry or that particular moment, or whatever made her not form a more polite question. Now, as far as "she needed to specify": Is there a written rule somewhere about it? Improvize. I'm sure she didn't get to form too many questions/answers up until the point of speaking to him. She prolly just went out there and asked him, wanted to get it done fast or something millionth

>You don't say your going to do something then make up excuses not to do it
You didn't understand my post.

The first part is related to helping her. She asks "can you help me with something?" he says "yeah, sure" and if he sees he's not up to the task: heavy thing, allergies, triggers, PTSD, whatever, he says he can't and perhaps apologizes. The second part is a "no" or "no, I'm in a hurry". There's no science involved in it and perhaps if he said yes, she'd acquaint him with the problem on the go or he could have just asked. One outright answer => next outright answer. The way he went about it...
And I think we can rule out stabbing, mugging and gangbang as an outcome because she tried to reach him a second time. Obviously she genuinely needed something
>>
>>24818186
>he says "yeah, sure"
>then he says he can't
Then she would try to make him feel guilty about it so that he still does the thing for her. Asking someone to make a commitment without specifying what they are committing to is disingenuous and disrespectful.

>>You don't say your going to do something then make up excuses not to do it
This is correct. Any person who has a modicum of integrity follows this rule which is what she was banking on by not telling him what it was.
>>
Holy fuck. Life isn't some game of chess that the normies are constantly trying to best you in. People ask for and give help all the time in a civilized society. Is your time so special that you can't give someone a few minutes?

And you guys wonder why you're alone. It's because you have this loner mentality that views asking for help as manipulating and giving it as being weak.
>>
I find normies and females especially to be retarded. When someone asks if I can help them I keep it simple and straightforward. I say 'what do you need?'. Usually they go on to tell me then I can either refuse or help them. To anyone with an iq above room temperature the it depends response would be understood to mean it depends on what she wants and your willingness to help with that particular thing. She honestly could not figure out what you're helping her or not would depend on and grew frustrated and angry at her lack of basic mental prowess and blames you for it since you highlighted her shortcoming unknowingly.
>>
>>24818513
5 star post familio
>>
instead of "it depends" you should have said "Tell me what you need help with."
females need orders
>>
>>24814453
>wanting a stay at home wife
>not having your wife provide for you
>>
>>24816947
it has nothing to do with reddit, senpai. I've never even been to reddit
>>
>>24816929
I always do, but that's because I'm so beta that I avoid conflict at all costs
>>
>>24815888
>It's rhetorical
No its not???

Anyway OP she was probably just asking you to get something from high up for her (if youre tall), and phrased it strangely
>>
Like all the other anons with sense are saying, asking what they need help with is perfectly reasonable. It also saves time. What's shorter, my silly white knight friends?

>Can you help me?
>with what?
>thing.
>yes or no

Or

>help!
>ok
Go over to the place where help is needed
>this is what needs doing
>oh I can't help with this lol
>you have to!
>I can't
>thanks for wasting my time now I have to find someone else
>>
Are you fucking kidding me? OP did the damn right thing. The last time a woman asked me for help, she lured me and I fucking almost got robbed.
>Fucking faggot was holding a knife
>"Gimme your money Anon"
>"Its in my back pocket"
>"Get it"
>Fucker forgot about concealed carry
>Pull out 9mm and aim at him.
>Fucker and slut runs.
Never again will I trust women.
>>
>>24820362
Should've shot.
Would've made them rethink trying shit like that again.
>>
>>24820454
pulling the gun probably did that anyway. shooting them would have just put him in a whole mess of trouble he didn't even want in the first place
>>
>>24820600
If I had shot, it would of opened a shitton of lawsuits and shit. I was happy enough that they left and ran. I just reholstered my gun, and informed the police.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.