[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was walking down the hallway when I see this Stacy standing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 123507890.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
123507890.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
I was walking down the hallway when I see this Stacy standing right in the middle of it using his phone, that hallway is narrow as fuck so as I went closer I thought "well maybe she'll move once I get close enough" but NO SHE DIDN'T MOVE SO I HAD TO AWKWARDLY MOVE AROUND HER WITH MY BACK TO THE WALL

AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE MY EXISTENCE I EVEN SAY "hi" WHILE I WAS MONUEVERING MY WAY TRYING NOT TO BUMP HER SHOULDER BUT SHE KEPT LOOKING AT HER PHONE

If she died I'd laugh so fucking hard fucking stacy cumdumpster you'll never be anything better than that
>>
>>24812208
You should have told her to move you beta
>>
Next time u need to channel ur inner ezio and use the assassin's Creed move where you put your hand on someone and guide them out of ur way
>>
Now I keep picturing scenarios where I have super powers and when she doesn't move I either gently pick her up and move her out of the way with my super strenght or SMASH THE FUCK OUT OF HER FACE ON THE WALL
>>
>>24812267
"Ew weirdo get out of my way or I'm calling Chad."
>>
>>24812453
No. She would never say that, you memester.

And who fucking cares. Just tell her to move and then she moves. What the fuck is she gonna do?
>>
>>24812208
Solution?
>lightly tap her shoulder to get her attention
>say "oh, 'scuse me"
Now you can resume walking normally.
>>
File: 1448892385001.gif (506 KB, 400x335) Image search: [Google]
1448892385001.gif
506 KB, 400x335
>>24812208
>his phone
I can't not see these things.
>>
>>24813482
She was facing me
>>
>>24812208
dude, weak.
>>
>>24813785
>smile
>face towards the side you want her to move away from
>Excuse me!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.