[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People in interracial relationships can never truly love each
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 1252x1252
People in interracial relationships can never truly love each other. Your culture is different, your experiences are different, generally you're only dating each other for validation/attention, you like the person for their looks and nothing else. That is why interracial divorce rates are so high, a person of a different race generally will not understand you. The only way an interracial relationship can work is if they try to learn about each other's culture which is something most race mixers don't do. In general it is best to just stick to your own kind.
>>
>>24812008
>Your culture is different, your experiences are different, generally you're only dating each other for validation/attention, you like the person for their looks and nothing else.

But what happens if we were both born in the same country?
>>
>>24812034
Your experiences are still different. You think the life of a black American man will be the same as a white woman?
>>
>>24812063
If they're in the same class yeah, the lives and cultures of a rich white person is completely different than a poor white person so I guess they can't live each other
>>
>>24812127
No there would still be a lot of things that are different that he would go through and she couldn't understand why it upsets him
>>
>He goes on /r9k/
>He thinks he knows anything about love.

Maybe if you're lucky one op
>>
>>24812158
Their culture is different, their experiences are different, they're only dating each other for validation/attention
>>
>>24812158
Same can be said for Chads and robots.
I think you are just reaching.

I connect more with girls outside of my ethnic group then girls within. Call me whitewashed or whatever, but it's just the way it is.
>>
>>24812245
They both go to harvard and even though he is rich/educated he is still accused of only being accepted because of affirmative action, people ask him about his bbc all the time, he went on a trip to Paris with his family and while in a luxury shoes boutique, the sales girl tells him he obviously can't afford anything they're selling so he should leave.
>>
>>24812269
Do you really connect with them more or do you see them as more valuable and attractive?
>>
What's even the point of this thread? You can't love someone if you haven't had the same exact experiences as the other person?

Even people who are the same race have different experiences and cultures depending on where they're born and how rich their parents are
>>
Wow, you must be on to something here, OP.
So you're saying you are so lonely and deluded that everyone but yourself will understand how retarded you are?

Talking about not race mixing on a board full of virgins surely will help your cause. You achieved something today, OP.
>>
>>24812396
You can't really love someone who is culturally different and it has been proven with divorce statistics. Bm/ww marriages have a 200% divorce rate and am/ww marriages have a 59% divorce rate in comparison to their ww/wm counterparts.
>>
>>24812441
Why not say that in the OP to be more accurate then, a white rich male from NY will never truly love a white poor southern woman so it's more class than anything
>>
File: 1445025067668.png (322 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
1445025067668.png
322 KB, 546x700
Back to your containment board, shill.
>>
>>24812369
I don't see them as more valuable. Attractive, maybe.

I don't know any south Asian girls into anime, video or the other shit I'm into. I'm pretty distant from a cultural point of view.

Maybe this has to do with not meeting much girls from the same ethnic group, but the whitewashed ones typically the type of impersonate the worst type of white girls.

I can sort of see OPs point of view now though.
I most likely would connect deeper with a girl of the same ethnicity if I found her real attractive and got along well, because I guess there are more things to about talk about and connect with. But mostly petty shit, like "oh yeah, my parents did the same thing when I was young! Haha!".

Ehhh.. I don't know man. I guess that seems pretty nice. I'm just really sad now. Fuck you OP, I hate you.
>>
>>24812441
>BMWW
>Generally less wealthy
>People are still against this union so the couple might face discrimination
>Racist family members
Makes sense
>AMWW
>AM not seen as manly
>WW known to kek their partners, especially asian males who they see as beta
makes sense tbqh
>>
>>24812511
Aw/wm marriages also have a higher divorce rate than ww/wm marriages
>>
>>24812504
I'm pretty sure there are a lot of not so petty issues you suffer from being an Asian man that a white girl just doesn't get or care to understand
>>
File: 54848548455415.jpg (136 KB, 940x630) Image search: [Google]
54848548455415.jpg
136 KB, 940x630
>>24812441
Yeah, but wm/bf relationships are more likely to hold than white mariages.
And you can bring the argument about black females being generally undesired yada yada, but it still disproves your theory on culture.
Plus just because you are black, asian or white doesn't mean you have a different culture. If you live in America you are influenced by the same generalized culture like everyone else.

Actually your entire theory doesn't make sense because it isn't hard to understand other cultures at all. Culture or different experiences aren't even a core aspect in why people date each other.
>>
>>24812584
Maybe those relationships worked out because the white men took the time to understand the struggles of a black woman and learn about her culture. Maybe they let her vent when she's insecure etc

Usually with interracial couples it's all about looks or status. Two people who could give less fucks about each other's life experiences and anytime issues of race come up they get into a huge argument.
>>
Says the guy whos likely a virgin and spends all day posting frogs on a site full of other bitter virgins.

You're opinion is about as valid as me saying the sky is really black and we just pretend its blue.
>>
>>24812669
>Usually with interracial couples it's all about looks or status.
You just make up one thing after the other. I don't think you understand why people love each other and then start dating
>>
>>24812669
>Maybe those relationships worked out because the white men took the time to understand the struggles of a black woman and learn about her culture.
Lol, what? You think only white guys do that? I'm pretty sure all people in a relationship do that.
>>
>>24812725
It is all about looks for them usually. Especially women going after black men and people going after whites. They get their little trophy or fancy hand bag and it's fun for a little while.
>>
>>24812783
Black women probably have a lot of emotional baggage and if he's dating a black woman he's obviously not doing it for status and he's willing to put up will all the bullshit that comes along with it...he must love her enough to try.
>>
File: 1443104217380.jpg (29 KB, 575x383) Image search: [Google]
1443104217380.jpg
29 KB, 575x383
>>24812008
I'm a white female currently in a relationship with a black man. It's true that our backgrounds are different, but that's what I like about him. There's something about him that's so different from white boys. He's confident, dominant, masculine in his demeanor. Black men act like men. White boys act like sissies. And when we make love, I don't even think about any difference between us. He's really well endowed in that department, he makes me go in and out of paradise with every thrust of his manhood into me. I just feel his pure love filling every inch of me, stretching me more and more when we become one. The experiences I had with him in bed overcomes any difference we have in background. No white boy could ever make me feel like this before. I know that what we have between us is true love
>>
>>24812900
I'm not a white guy but thanks for bumping the thread
>>
File: 1443580616111.jpg (56 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
1443580616111.jpg
56 KB, 500x647
>>24812900
Agreed. A white woman will never experience true love until she has a black cock in her
>>
>>24812900
It's funny how this post is most likely by a white guy
>>
>>24813247
It's preee obvious kek women don't talk like that.
>>
File: canyounot.jpg (30 KB, 500x273) Image search: [Google]
canyounot.jpg
30 KB, 500x273
>>24812008
why is some subhuman kissing a piece of poop in the OP?
>>
>>24813279
Asians have higher iqs than white people. Wouldn't that make you a subhuman?
>>
>>24812158
>No there would still be a lot of things that are different

Nothing relevant. This is a weird fantasy to have, why would it even matter to you?
>>
>>24812441
How the hell can a demographic have a 200% divorce rate? That means there are two times as many divorces as there are weddings
>>
>>24812008
how's that autism treating you? I'm happily married, my wife is white and I'm Mexican.
>>
>>24813471
Google it. It's true really.
>>
>>24813513
Are you just Mehxican or are you paisa as fuck Mexican?

Sime White wimmin just seek excitement by dating ethnics...
>>
WM/BW has the lowest divorce rate of all. Google it.

Come home white man.
>>
i'm spanish and my girl is austrian... we have the same mentality about pretty much everything.
>>
>>24812008
t. jealous white virgin weaboo loser who cant get an Authentic Japanese (TM) gf.

fuck off with your sour grapes, cunt
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.