[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
make a robots life better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 8
File: Screenshot_2015-10-27-12-21-31.png (595 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-27-12-21-31.png
595 KB, 1080x1920
Oldfag here. I need help. I'm starting to realize my 13yo son is a robot. My brother was one also, and he committed suicide at 24yo. I'm trying to avoid the same fate for my kid. I've lurked here for a while, and notice a lot of blame being put on the parents. I don't need or want to change him or his ways. I just want to help him be happy. So what are things your normie dad could have done to help you? What mistakes should I avoid?
>>
Don't get divorced. Anyway, if he's already 13 you might be too late, if not this is pretty much your last chance.
>>
>having a kid

Well there was your first mistake. I would turn out a fuck up to if my dad visited 4chan to ask for advise.
>>
>>24811907

You're going to get a lot of bad advice because r9k is 10% robots, 90% trolling normies here to 'look at the zoo' or whatever word they have for being gratuitously shitty to bots

Try to be understanding instead of a judgmental asshole and get him into programming or something that will keep him employed without having to spend too much time interacting with other people
>>
*sigh*
as much as I wanna shame you being a normie, I respect that you're actually trying to help your son out before things get too rough, had our parents helped the half of us wouldn't be here.

I guess try to keep him social, take him out, introduce him to the neighbors, etc. Being antisocial is one of a Robot's biggest flaws.

Also, try actually listening to his shit, when he gets bullied or keked or something, he's gonna wanna blow off some steam, better to you then to 30 yr olds on the internet

Lastly, try to show him that what he does isn't abnormal, the last thing us robots want is to be looked at as a freak or a weirdo just because we're quiet or we never had a gf

>>24811958
like this guy said though, it might already be too late, I was a robot by12
>>
>>24811987
>going to experienced robots for advice about a young bot
>going to another normie for advice about a young bot

You pick.
>>
>>24812027
That's the thing, though. He has always been anti social. Even at a young age. We tried all the normal shit like sports, martial arts, play dates. He doesn't want anything to do with it, never has. I'm OK with it at this point, but even if I give him his space, is he doomed to be depressed.
>>
>>24812133
Try boxing

Fighting got me into a good mood all the time.

And it's not gay weeb shit
>>
>>24812032
Hmm you have a point. I'll offer my advice then.
>>24812027
This anon summed it up nicely. Though

Biggest reason I'm a robot is because my mother sheltered and coddled me at a very important time in my life. Instead of going out and continue socializing, my mom told me to come home right away and study. I found escapism in the internet and video games and have become emotionally stunted without being able to connect with anyone. Even if I do communicate, it's just forced and insincere.

>encourage him to socialize, not force
>be there for him and communicate, at 13, he's most likely gonna wanna hang out if he has friends and distance himself from you
>give him space, but don't be completely absent
>try to do activities, like sports or something physical. Anything you can bond with.
>don't let him get fat or to skinny. Encourage him to workout. hell, work out with him.
>don't let him get pulled into the internet or video games
>make sure he does well in school
>don't force him to go to collage, make sure he has dreams and ambitions to pursue
This one is huge for me and a reason why I'm so fucking sad
>make sure he talks to girls, or give him actual advise. This way he won't have >tfw no gf bringing him down
>Communication is important. Open up to him so he can open up to you
My sister tries to open up to me a lot. To the point where she is in tears. But I just can't do it anymore. I have a lot I want to say, but the words just don't come out
moms spaghetti
>>
>>24812133
What is he into?
What does he do in his free time?
>>
>>24812000
I wish I could get him into programing, but I wouldn't know where to start. Never been my thing. I'm going to have to do some research on that. Thanks.
>>
>I just want him to be happy
he's fucked
just kill him now and spare him the misery
>happy
what does that mean to you? Why do you value happiness? What are the pros and cons of your son being happy :)))?
>>
>>24811907
>reproducing

Fuck off normie
>>
Let him know it's OK to fail and let him learn from his mistakes.
>>
>>24812215
>my mother sheltered and coddled me at a very important time in my life
of fuck yea, THIS, i forgot to mention this

OP this is very important, my mother wouldn't let me out of the house on my own until I was 17
I mean you don't wanna give him full freedom and end up getting a douchebag kid but try not to detain him so much, he's gonna wanna go out sometime, and when that time comes, the last thing you wanna do is say no

>>24812133
mmm, we've got a real case of robotism here, I wouldn't say depressed though, i grew up like that and unlike most robots, i'm mentally healthy but either way, that's a bad sign
what's he into?
if he's into vidya take him to an arcade or something, if he's into drawing, take him to some art place, if he's into computers well you're fucked
>>
>>24812201
I put him into mma at like 8, but he didn't like it to much. He only went for like a year, and half of that complained the whole time. Thanks, though.
>>
>>24812276
If he's 13, try Roblox
It's got a lot of autism but the platform for making games is like a roided up minecraft, it's actually really good and the scripting is fairly simple/ straightforward enough to get a solild first step into the programming world.
>>
>>24812328
Make him run and do bodyweight exercises.
>>
>>24812276
>>24812276
Well what do you do for a living, daddy?
Fucking teach him.
>>
Tell your son that he's a faggot normie because you can't be a robot until you're an adult.
>>
>>24812201
He already said they tried martial arts
>>
Make sure he stays fit, ensure that he thrives and grows. Give him adequate magnesium and zinc supplements, make sure he doesn't consume anything that is an estrogen mimicker. Get him into something like boxing, so he can get strong and handle himself against others.

If he ever gets bullied, do make sure to tell him it's okay to smash fuck through them and you won't punish him for sticking up for himself.
>>
>>24812233
Vidya, building models, drawing, and I know he's fapping a lot now.
>>
>>24812368
no
everyone was a robot as a kid, hence how they all grew up to be everyday men of /r9k/
>>
>>24811907
Guide him into some pussy at a young age even if he doesn't seem interested.

It will make him more confident when he he gets older and even if he turns out to be gay, it will oddly enough still make him more confident and that could change his life.

Don't they have programming camps or something? Force him to do that every day in the summer.

Then buy him an ice cream cone later.

In ten years you will have lil Mark Zuckberberg and you won't have to worry about retirement.
>>
"Son, just bee urself :D"

Seriously though, if he comes here on a regular basis all hope is lost
>>
>>24812283
What happy means to me, is probably different to him. I just don't want him to feel the need to off himself.
>>
>>24812379
>>24812348
>>24812201
>_>

Right, putting him in the same competing field as normies.
If you make that shit seem like it relates to regular life, this is only going to make him feel more excluded from the real world.

Getting him involved in sports is setting him up for failure.
>>
>>24811907
Read /r/theredpill and /r/redpillparenting.

Do not let him become a beta with absolutely no hope like us.

Videogames in moderation. ENCOURAGE socializing and sports, do not force - just like someone said before.

Show him lots of 80s and 90s action movies, keep him away from SJW-tainted media as much as possible.
>>
>>24812388
>building models
OP, this is a great chance, take him out to do things like this, enter him in competitions, try to get interested in that and then try to get him to get more socially active with it

when I was 14 i was really into drawing cartoons so I went to this place where it was a bunch of other kid artists., ended up making a ton of friends

I mean i lost them all because I was a huge asshole but still, get him socially involved in what he's into, and building models seems like a pretty A-OK time consumer
>>
Op take my advice from a robot turned normie. Show him interesting things, show him how to change a tire, a cars oil. Show him how to build things like a fort or a shed. Make work fun and fulfilling, thats how you get a boy to become a man. Set him up with a landscaping job in the summers, and teach him to take pride in his work. The knowledge of the physical world gives confidence, that you can fix simple shit that nobody else can.
>>
>>24812388
Okay find practical "real-world" analogues for the activities he enjoys. Try to get him into an extracurricular robotics club or art school or whatever the fuck
AND FORCE HIM EVEN IF HE THINKS HE DOESNT WANT TO
>>
>>24812361
I'm a blue collar guy (contractor). I'm trying and would love nothing more than for him to take over my business. He seems so disinterested though.
>>
>>24812420
Alright, I take back the boxing but this kid is starting to grow, the other part of the information is valid as fuck. This a key stage in where he needs every mineral, every vitamin, every bit of protein he can get his mouth around, on top of making sure he stays fit, while again avoiding estrogen mimickers that will turn him to a complete nancy faggot by the age of 18.

Even just some swimming is better than nothing, and it's fun.
>>
File: saitaman.png (280 KB, 600x352) Image search: [Google]
saitaman.png
280 KB, 600x352
>>24812447
This is as close to good advice you're gonna get. Make sure he's introduced to neat things, but don't sign him up for shit.
Signing him up for stuff won't change him. If anything he'll hate it and you out of spite, and when he finally lives alone he'll just separate himself more.

You can't turn your kid into whatever you want, but if you want to prevent failure it's not a matter of "what can I do" it's a matter of "what shouldn't I do" + luck.

My parents were the worst and we were never included in anything. They tried to get us into summer camps and stuff, but all it did was make me feel more validated in my superiority complex/ hating people in general.

On my own I "discovered" the good things; when it's forced all I saw were the negatives. Why couldn't I do what I want.

He has to CHOOSE to socialize, and frankly "having a girlfriend" is not enough reason.
>>
at 13 i was already on /b/ and draining my nuts over Bailey Jay
>>
>>24812514
Probally the same thing OP kid is doing. Hell, he might even be lurking r9k RIGHT now. Quick OP, barge into your kids room! Save him!
>>
>>24812422
Show him lots of 80s and 90s action movies, keep him away from SJW-tainted media as much as possible.

That's one of the only places we connect on.
>>
>>24812445
I think I'll look for some competition, groups and stuff. But it's mostly of the shelf type of stuff, nothing original. Does that matter?
>>
File: MOON MAN.jpg (24 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
MOON MAN.jpg
24 KB, 512x512
>>24812514
I didn't know about 4chan (did it even exist?) when I was 13, but I loved YTMND which is arguably worse
>>
>>24812420
They're for his health and wellbeing. Would your rather he be weak and unhealthy? Running and bodyweight exercises are not sports unless he makes them so.
>>
>>24812133
your son was meant for greater things
get him into white supremacy or jihad or something
>>
>>24812498
Avoid giving him normal shampoo, make sure it's a type that doesn't involve them.
Avoid giving him liquid soap, make sure it's a natural bar of soap, it's just as good as removing bacteria
Avoid letting him drink out of plastic bottles, etc
As a teen he will obviously still love soda, so make sure it's out of glass bottles instead

There's loads more, but you get the point.
>>
>>24812447
Last summer was his first working with me. I mean we get along fine, but physical stuff really ain't his thing. He got better at it but I don't think he'll ever be into it.
>>
File: tom kek.jpg (81 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
tom kek.jpg
81 KB, 419x480
>>24812000
>look at the zoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN4dOU_1hoA
>>
>>24812133
Your problem isn't that you tried to socialize him, it's that you tried to socialize him through artificial means.

Children learn everything from example - everything. If you are quiet and staying at home with your wife instead of going out on dates and having people over, your kid will be quiet too. If you sign him up for sports and such and just sit there, barely talking to other parents, he won't do that either.

Everything he learned, he learned from you. To raise your kid to not be a robot, you have to first stop being one yourself.
>>
>>24812668
You can't force your kid to do it
Hard to explain; you have to "inspire" them. Not threaten them. Not sign them up for programs that they'll despise to spite you/ the system.

Just take the family on a trip. Hike around. Does the kid have brothers/ friends?

Is he interested in a particular sport?
Have him watch that boxing anime or whatever. That could inspire him.

You cannot just write a prescription for him to become a normie. Most kids like him may actually be smarter than normal, or have some kind of superiority complex/ hate "normies." Just because what he likes isn't deemed normal/ liked by everyone else.
>>
>>24812700
This + friends.
Friends share media, make him join particular sites. If he's a robot he'll be on here sooner or later, or kekkling all over reddit.
>>
>>24812700
I'm all for criticism, but this isn't right. It's not that he can't socialize, or never learned to. He just doesn't like it. He'd rather be by himself than with his brother/cousins. We have a big family and socialize a lot. His brother is his complete opposite.
>>
>>24812678
Could you explain these?
>>
>>24812788
He's probably referring to estrogen in the plastic.
>>
>>24812678
>shampoo
>ever
>not water washing

I'd you can bear those first two or three weeks of disgusting greasy hair your hair will end up just as clean.
>>
>>24812785
Find his passion.
>>
>>24812785
I'm not trying to be a feminist tumblr beta kuck or whatever, but that's completely fine/ normal.

Everyone on here just has an obsession with trying to be the alpha male/ super rich/ mediocre lifestyle faggot. There's no point to pursuing it if they don't have their own unique identity and aren't happy.
>>
For me, my biggest learning experience was that results are all that matters on paper (after a disheartening experience on the job market), so I might agree with >>24812447

and I also think the sheltering and coddling mentioned by >>24812215 and >>24812320 is something to be considered.

That being said, when my dad tried to show me things like how to fix tires and stuff, I was pretty disinterested. Most of it seemed trivial because there were instructions to guide you through it.

If he's really into drawing and making models, maybe he'd be interested in CAD and Mech E. If he's really into being a shut-in, and if he has some talent, he could make a future just in 3D modeling with inordinate amounts of effort.
>>
>>24812723
He has tried football, soccer, baseball but never wanted to go back to either. We play a little basketball at the house, but he isn't very good, and doesn't want to go to a court for pick up games.
>>
>>24812827
true if you keep it short
>>
>>24812860
>having long hair
>The year of our Lord and saviour 2015

Only effeminate faggots have long hair.
>>
>>24812858
Stop pushing sports then.
He'll call sports gay and you'll have to agree to it.
(Sports are pointless but that's a whole other subject)

Whatever benefits there are to have with playing sports or being good at sports; he's probably not interested. If you try saying "girls will like you, you will get a workout, you will make buddies" he will justify not wanting those.
"Well I don't need a shallow girlfriend. I'm fine as is it's not like I need to run for my life every day. Jock buddies? Talking about sports all day? Yeah right. I'd rather kill myself."

That's what pushing any of those things lead to.
>>
>>24812837
Yeah I'm completely fine with it, I just don't want him to share my brothers fate. I'm seeing the same issues him and I grew up with, and I'm trying to do better than my dad.
>>
That's not what oldfag means
>>
>>24812901
That's the point I'm at now. I'm not pushing them at this point. At first I thought it was just about finding something he liked to play.
>>
>>24812915
Newfag, then? That just pertains to who been here the longest?
>>
>>24812915
The meme enforcement police has arrived. Watch out.
>>
>>24812840
Thanks man. I'm on that. Yeah his mom tries that coddling stuff, but that's where I come in.
>>
>>24812646
>ytmnd
Huge sign a person is going to be fucked in at least some ways.
I thought that shit was hilarious in high school.
>>
>>24811958
Fukkin lol at 13 being too late. Kid will be in highschool next year and if he goes to a big one it will be a whole new chance for him.
>>
>>24812875
Effeminate faggot detected.
>>
File: 1438019516970.jpg (36 KB, 350x464) Image search: [Google]
1438019516970.jpg
36 KB, 350x464
>>24812215
>make sure he has dreams and ambitions to pursue
This is the big one for me personally, no ambition = no reason to live = doing nothing in life which will probably lead to suicide in the end, I mean I don't intend on living past 40, life is shit as it is without my body deteriorating.

probably also this, I have more attachment to the internet then I do real life, don't have much interest in news or real life local events, I don't feel like I belong there. If I could upload my conciousness into the internet I'd do it no regrets.
If I were you personally, I'd try to get your son to develop an interest for the real world, make him care about what's happening around him and involved in the community. I don't even know who my neighbors are.
>>
>>24811907
1) Put your kid in an environment where he is among the more wealthy kids. This should have been done already on your part. Yes, this provides artificial relationships where he'll be used, but it's better than no relationships and being regarded as subhuman trash.

2) Stress to your kid the importance of making connections. High school is when he really needs to start doing this. Teach him how to make friends, or even how to manipulate. The game has to be played. Not just with girls, but gaining friends in general.

3) Start thinking about potential jobs you can help him obtain in the future. In today's world, you can't just throw your kid out there with no connections and think he's getting anywhere. Anything you can do here is great, even if it's just like some crap summer job.

4) But while doing all this, you have to let go on an emotional value. Let him live. I really suffer from this one as a single kid with extremely overbearing parents. You absolutely do not want him to feel like he always has to please you.
>>
>>24813259

Is this really where I fucked up? I'm a casual gamer, but it was something I got him into at an early age. We used to play together but our interest kinda divided a year or so ago. The whole Internet all the time thing is fairly new to him, but I always thought it was all about the fapping, so I just let him do his thing(within reason).
>>
>>24813445
Electronics rewire your brain. That's where a lot of people went wrong.
>>
>>24813438
>I really suffer from this one as a single kid with extremely overbearing parents. You absolutely do not want him to feel like he always has to please you.
>>24812840 knows this feel
>>
>>24813117
>short hair
>effeminate

I bet you suck dicks faggot.
>>
>>24813445
letting the internet consume you is different to using the internet
I got caught in it when I had no alternative, I never went out with friends due to no encouragement and moving house away from them and since I had no interests or hobbies there was no alternative to internet.
As long as he has alternatives to internet such as hobbies and irl friends, then he should be ok.
Sometimes people need to be introduced to things or at least taught to seek things out on their own, to desire things.
The best thing my parents did was force me into the scouts. Although it may have been a little too late by then to change my mindset.
>>
>>24811958
Meh, i was a normie until i was 15. The robot disease can strike anytime, but the question is can it be cured? So far I'm still miserable, even after i've lost weight and studied hard and bettered myself in every way and tried to get back with my old gang, but they don't want me back.
>>
>>24813438
1) He's better off than I ever was. Private school, nice neighborhood, and all that jazz.

2)I'm trying I'm just not sure I'm reaching him.

3) Truthfully I wanted him to eventually take over my business, but he has to want it and work for it. I don't think he is built for blue collar work though. He'll always have a job if he wants it though.

4) This is what I'm trying not to do. I had the same kind of parents. It worked for my personality type, and not so much for my brothers.
>>
>>24813800
>letting the internet consume you is different to using the internet

I get that. Now yall have got me worried. It was always just the vidya for him up until recently. He never had his own computer. He's just using the one in my man cave more and more. I just got him a gaming pc for Christmas. Shit.
>>
>>24813882

what line of work are you in?

bloxxx
>>
>>24814045
Contractor with a background in commercial hvac, electrical, and plumbing
>>
File: IMG_20151205_223859.jpg (32 KB, 572x572) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151205_223859.jpg
32 KB, 572x572
Rate me plz. I'm mother is irish I'm father is jewish. I am not chechen or muslim ( as some trolls would suggest ). Am I'm a mongrel?
>>
>>24814179
>mother is irish
Oh it shows.
>>
>>24813445
>>24813964
I wouldn't necessarily say internet access is a bad thing. I actually got some friends in my class because of it, since I was more talkative over IM than in real life.
>>
>>24814301
He has always had access. Fairly private at that. I only use my man cave when watching sports or playing vidya, which is on the weekends. Now he's gonna have his own pc in own room.
>>
>>24811907

28 year old oldfag here. I'm pretty antisocial and prefer to be alone but it does not make me miserable because my father instilled social etiquette and self confidence in myself by enrolling me in team sports from a young age. At the time I lamented having to split my time between sports and my "robot" hobbies of movies and video games (before the age of youtube, crunchyroll, and netflix) he'd reward me with rentals from blockbuster for doing well in sports and encouraged me to invite team mates over.

If I were more attractive I'd probably be normie but despite hanging out with popular kids in high school due to being on sports teams, I was outcast due to my hobbies and appearance.

So I've learned to be happy on my own but I am still functional in society and don't wish to kill anyone, I'll gain friends when I find those who want my company but I've never had trouble gaining acquaintances and carrying conversation.

So get him into some team activities, doesn't have to be sports can be art or some other hobby but its important you don't let him spend all his time on video games and movies secluded. As much as he wants that, as we all do at that age, that's what causes robots to become alienated and incompatible with society.
>>
>>24812328

https://www.codecademy.com/

This is a pretty useful tool for learning programming concepts.
>>
>>24814499
Thanks. I was just googling some of that stuff. I'll make the suggestion. Maybe we can learn together.
>>
>>24812276
Meant this for you:
>>24814499

Enable him to do physical activities along side virtual ones.
>>
>>24814536

Sure glad to help,
>>24814499
>>24814538

is

>>24814438
>>
>>24813085
He might stay a virgin past 18 if he does not fix his shit up soon.
>>
give him some weed and some beers. roll the dice.
>>
>>24811907

You care OP.

You love him?

That's good enough for now.

There's nothing you can do except love him, be patient with him, and shove him from the nest when it's his turn.

It's all a fucking crapshoot anyways OP. Godspeed.
>>
>>24814607
Not really directed at you, but the thread in general. What would you do if your dad tried to hook you up? Whether with potential gf or a hooker? I've never had a problem with girls, but if this is the #1 issue for you, I got plenty of friends with daughters. If all else fells I'm not above getting him a hoe. What age should I start getting worried.
>>
Oh, fuck it. If he doesn't want to do anything just wait till he's like 15 or till you think he can comprehend what you're going to explain to him him next and just show him R9K for fuck's sake, that should motivate him a little.
Also, be realistic. Is he ugly or not ? Look at him like you were a middle school girl, not his father. If he's already looking like this guy >>24814179 looked during his childhood it's probably over. If after the age of 16 his face is below 6/10 there's literally nothing you or him can do about it. I was an ugly robot by the time I was 14 and went to high school, tbqh.
>>
>>24814748
That's the route my brother took. It didn't end well.
>>
This post is going to be depressing but here are my two kapeyki.
I don't know how you define robot, but I'll define it is a mixture of depression, alienation and not feeling connected to other people. if this be the essence of a robot then I'm afraid it cannot be changed. honestly the only thing you could do is push him to get really good at something, that will help him get his square in life and that's his advantage over normies who are too busy with parties to gain skill. as I've said I'm still not sure it will make life enjoyable for him, but at least bearable.

but your kid might still grow up to be a normie, so there's a bit of speculation on your part
>>
File: 1314151512313.png (683 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1314151512313.png
683 KB, 900x900
>>24814897
Push him to be good at something
>just spend as much time focusing on studying/work and everything will be alright
That's how my parents thought I was going to make a future for myself, kek. Look at me now.
>mfw he kills himself before the age of 24 and beats his uncle's record
>>
>>24814897
I would describe it similarly. He doesn't connect well with others, and would rather be alone. I haven't notice the depression, but he rarely opens up any more. He's a little weird all around. The only reason I worry is because he reminds me so much of my brother who committed suicide.
>>
>>24815002
As I've said a robot will remain miserable, but life will at least be bearable. Also I'm not talking about grades, I mean actual concrete skills (programming is the classic but everything will do). if there's anything that might improve his life it's this
>>
>>24815049
It's a social world, and anyone who doesn't do well socially is going to have a hard time. it interests me though, how did you view your brother? did you sympathize with him or did you completely not understand him (or maybe haven't even noticed his robotness until a later age?) it's interesting to hear a brother's prespective as I happen to have a normie brother as well
>>
>>24811907
Things to do
>Make him join a kickboxing class, or something active if he isn't doing sports already
>Don't over feed him.
>Feed him enough if he's active, make him physically big, take him to a gym or something.
>Take him places to socialise, clubs and things.
>Make your house cool, tidy, and a relaxed place for him to bring friends.
>Maybe practice arguing with him? Just play fighting so he can verbally defend himself. I wish my parents did this with me.
>Make sure he has an xbox, a gaming PC, or whatever his friends uses to socialise after school. You want him to be able to join in.
>>
>oldfag
You're not using that term correctly.
>>
>>24815206
Me and my brother got along fine. We both just handled or parents differently. They pushed both of us very hard. It created a competition that he could never win in their eyes. I know he was tired of being compared. He lived with me since he turned 21, but died right before I got married.
>>
>>24811907
Bond with him through stuff like camping and fishing
>>
>>24815314
This is pretty perfect desu.
>>
>>24812133
Get him into hobby that will turn out for him to be a great skill. Like hobby electronics. Also teach him other skills like woodworking, and other mechanical stuff.

>>24814116
Get him a breadboard, some microcontrollers and some books, and other components.

>>24812858
Athletics club, swimming, long distance running(this involves all around training usually), martial arts like karate, jiu-jitsu and other.
>>
>>24816374
Thanks man. Good stuff. Haven't thought of swimming.
>>
Thanks for all the great replies. Got some good ideas. I don't care what they say about you r9k guys, your alright in my book.
>>
>>24816736
One last piece of advice. Keep him AWAY from Anime. It will fill him with unrealistic expectations and destroy proper connections to the real world.
>>
>>24816914
He doesn't watch too much I guess. He used to watch dbz and naruto. Not so much any more, I think. At what point should I worry about that. Like what shows should he avoid.
>>
File: soulcal-taki.png (970 KB, 1327x1338) Image search: [Google]
soulcal-taki.png
970 KB, 1327x1338
supreme waifu
>>
>>24811907
Get him a 8ball, bottle of jack and a couple of asian "escorts" with a evening at the holiday inn.
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.