[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be mixed black/white/spanish male >Decide to walk to convenient
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1402790543430.webm (2 MB, 856x480) Image search: [Google]
1402790543430.webm
2 MB, 856x480
>Be mixed black/white/spanish male
>Decide to walk to convenient store
>Open the door and a chick and her friends immediately start flirting with me
>Ask if I have a job and a girlfriend.
>Her friend even offers to buy me a snack

Wow, it has to suck absolute dick being an ugmo. If you're attractive you can get almost anything you want.
>>
>>24811754
They thought you were homeless. 'Tis the season, faggot.
>>
File: 1419296045906.jpg (25 KB, 711x273) Image search: [Google]
1419296045906.jpg
25 KB, 711x273
>be me waiting at the bus stop
>see this girl eyeing me
>accidentally look at her then she starts talking to me
>asking me questions, trying to get to know me
>just reply with "yea, yea, yea"
>bus comes, she sits at the front expecting me to sit next to her
>I sit at the back
>>
>>24811754
Who is dis semon demon?
>>
>>24811983
Yo mama.
>>
File: 4.jpg (59 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
59 KB, 640x560
how do you know if ur attractive or not?
>>
>>24812234
You get told by qts
>>
>>24812234
If you have to ask, you're not.
>>
>>24812258
What if i'm anti social and don't have any female friends?
>>
>mixed black/white/spanish male
>Not ugly
Seriously, they probably thought you were retarded and were trying to be nice. They were impressed by how independent you seemed.
>>
>>24812266
make some account online and see if you get any attention
>>
>>24812284
should i shave my mustache?
>>
>>24812266
probably not then. unless you are a god tier 10/10, you need a good friend group or good social skills. if you're shy but she likes your friends she'll just think you're quieter and its cute. if you have no friends but good social skills she'll just think you're a lone wolf who does his own thing. if you're good looking but a sperg w no friends she'll probably feel weird about you
>>
>>24812329
feels pretty horrible man.
>>
>>24812296
Use a pic of you with and without a moustache and compare the attention I guess
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.