[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've had it, /r9k/, I've fucking had it. A few months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1449306330378.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449306330378.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
I've had it, /r9k/, I've fucking had it. A few months ago I was lucky enough to meet a cute girl while out with my chad friend just before becoming a total neet. I spent months pursuing her, putting up with her shit and letting her worsen my depression and now it's all for fucking nothing. She's usually super clingy, but after the last argument we had we stopped talking for about half a month. I started getting really anxious about her talking to other guys and decided to move back in. She's very happy to hear from me and said she missed me, but it's apparent she's not that interested anymore. She told me she's been spending a lot of time with her friend who tried to kill himself and she's been giving him cuddles and talking to him when he's feeling down. She fucking knew I had severe depression and still fucked with my emotions for months, but no fucking cuddles for me. She apolagized and said she'd have done it for me and felt awkward asking, but that's bullshit and she never came out.

After about 8 months of torture trying hard with some fucking normie girl, guess where I am, /r9k/? I'm 2x as depressed and all I got for it was to cuddle her a few times and spank her
>>
>>24811577
Did you ever even all her out?
>>
>>24811848

not if she never gave him a chance to

sorry you're stupid and don't know how things work
>>
>>24811577
We don't have any fucking chad friends here you idiot go complain on another board.
>>
>>24811848
No, but I apperentely had a chance to get to second base and didn't take it.
>>
>>24811577
Don't you fucking realize that it's fucking people like "chad" that have been beating us up and degrading us you fucking normie. Just because you have problems with a girl doesn't make you one of us. We can't even make eye contact with a girl let alone cuddle with one.
>>
>>24811930
>not a robot because I have one friend that happens to be a chad

Nobody on this board is a true robot according to the "true robots".
>>
>>24811945
Well you didn't even cuddle with her. That will teach you for being a fucking orbiter.
>>
>>24811945
I met her after about 6 months of talking online and it was in the dark. It was the first time id left the house alone in months. I even fucked up the cuddle at first and she called me awkward.
>>
The proper way to beta orbit is staying silent while she pursues chad and use the windows of heartbreak to get between her legs. That means being pushy, more proactive during those moments of weakness and need so as to seem more reliable and handsome than you actually are.

Just being timid doormat to soak her tears will not yield you pussy.

Lesson learned I guess.
>>
SO you're jealous she didn't hug you when you were depressed but she did hug the other depressed guy. Are you fucking 13?
>>
Yet another beta orbiter who thought he had a gf when she was obviously never interested in him from the start.
>>
>I spent months pursuing her

There's your problem senpai. Don't ever take longer than 3 weeks to ask her out to be your girlfriend or else they get bored and leave.

You gotta make it official or else she won't feel any reason to stay.
>>
>>24811967
>one friend that happens to be a chad
He is not fucking chad unless he makes fun of you just for being different

I'm fed up of these normies coming here with there "depression" and say stuff like I'm so depressed my gf didn't want to fuck tonight or met this girl with my chad friend...

Here listen to this music then fuck off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyknBTm_YyM
>>
>>24812019
Being a robot is being so socially isolated that you start to hate everyone and everything. You hate them so much for leaving you out of everything. You walk down the street and see an attractive girl and start getting angry. Because they left us out they never wanted us they called us nerd and loser and then we snap they are like he was such a quiet boy.
>>
>>24812001
I have severe depression and she knew it, her friend isn't a special case.

>>24812019
I've known him since I was a kid, our parents were friends. He still prefers his Chad friends to me and we spend little time together, but for reasons unknown he likes me.
>>
>>24812071
You can talk to a girl you see people you are not alone. We are alone we are the trash of society. We do not have any friend family or belonging to a social group. The only thing we have left is our hobbies or and our anger with the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1-TrAvp_xs
>>
>>24812100
My chad friend is at college and I haven't left the house alone in over a month. All I have is distant online friends. I lost all my close friends for being a depressed autist.
>>
>>24812100
Some of us will become alcoholics
some of us serial killers
some of us will commit suicide
some of us will work a dead beat job
some of us will work an interested job

but we will always be isolated, one day perhaps a girl may come talk to us perhaps she finds us attractive if we are not ugly but then she will realize who we are the moment we open our mouth a freak something that shouldn't exist an anomaly a "weirdo" a "creep" we will die alone.

Not every normie is rich or bangs every girl he sees but they are a part of a group we are not we need to form our own identity sometimes it is forged around music sometimes around programming but it will never be an identity forged within a social group and this kills us everyday.
>>
>>24812207
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef-4Bv5Ng0w

We come here every day we come here for the little comment in this sea of normies and underage kids that little post which will make us feel that we are not alone that people are like us that we are not the only one. It makes us feel a bit better that we are together even if we will never meet even if we may hate us if we meet because we have become anti social from all the years of loneliness but it tell us one thing: that we are not alone.
>>
For me I have lost the ability to think I used to drink but I no longer need to everything is a blurry mess for me now. I have lost all sexual energy all artistic ones too. I spend my days alone I make the time pass by sleeping thinking and listening to music. Music I listen to classical music and I imagine, I imagine I come the song starts the normies are there they are living there lives talking to girls having fun thinking about the weekend I pull out the rifle and I shoot, I shoot...

I shoot in too the croud the croud those people who I hated so much but it means nothing none of all this mean anything music it is all I have left the only thing which makes me feel not alone the only thing which will make me feel again drugs used too do that for me but I have become too numb.

My father died a few weeks ago he wanted a better life for me he used to push me to do well at school he used to want me to have a happy life but I could not cry at the news it is only when I listen to music that I can cry.

I was not born an autist but society has transformed me into one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bosouX_d8Y
>>
>>24812403
I can not even write anymore I use no punctuation I write like a small child inverting to and too mistakes which I used to laugh at normies making.
>>
>>24812438
I feel you anon, contrary to what the robots calling me a normie might believe. I want to write a short story but I can't fucking piece things together in my head anymore and can barely write a post well.
>>
>>24812503
I can not think anymore so I just ramble and say BS.
>>
File: MTE5NTU2MzE2NDIyMzc0OTIz.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2NDIyMzc0OTIz.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>>24811577
Same history ever. You should read some /r9k/ before going for girls. Or lurk at /r/TheRedPill to become an alpha.
>>
>>24811918
How did she not give him a chance? She was apparently always talking to op. It's not her fault he's an enormous pussy
>>
>>24812403
>>24812438
These desu senpai
I was actually a published author, not too long ago. Didn't make a lot of money off of it, but my work was published.
Now I just sit and drink in my trailer.
>>
>>24811577
>and spank her
laughed right at the end
>>
File: 1432968483120.jpg (38 KB, 339x338) Image search: [Google]
1432968483120.jpg
38 KB, 339x338
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
DON'T BEND THE FUCKING 3DS LIKE YOU STUPID ROASTIE GODDAMN I FUCKING HATE YOU
>>
>>24812714
I know, still kiss less virgin but not cuddleless and spankless, it's a weird fucking combo.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.