[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If You're A Manlet, You Have No Chance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 24
Before you call me a lanklet and think I'm trolling, I am a manlet.

First lets get something cleared up. The 5'10" thing is horseshit.

Really any guy that is 5'8" and up shouldn't have a problem getting girls.

But I am 5'6"...probably closer to 5'5" without shoes.

Guys like me are the ones that are really fucked. No girls will give us a chance to even start with.

I look at the 5'8" guys more harshly than 5'10" and over. Because I know they are only an inch or 2 over me but still that gives them so many more advantages than me.

Fucking kills me guys.

So how do you guys deal with it? i think I'm just about to give up.
>>
>>24811365
Im 5'7" with poor posture, so Ive got nothing to worry about, and really, neither do you. As long as your not shorter than 5'4" you should be fine, its all about not being shit and having a decent body.
>>
5'8 here and pretty comfy. Not quite short, but also not a lanky faggot who can't put on mass
>>
>>24811386
Well I'm not fat at all. But I dont have the skinny look either. I could probably get some abs fairly easy. I could try going to the gym to put on muscle tone, but that probably wouldn't work either.

I think it works against us more than you think.
>>
File: 1449441120616.gif (2 MB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
1449441120616.gif
2 MB, 380x285
>>24811365
6"4 here. Height literally doesn't matter if you're a beta it just doesn't matter
>>
>>24811408
see this guy knows

>>24811526
shut up chad
>>
File: 1449168459818.jpg (68 KB, 395x372) Image search: [Google]
1449168459818.jpg
68 KB, 395x372
>>24811554
So my height automatically makes me a chad?
>>
>>24811584
you could easily be. you're not at a disadvantage right out of the gate.
>>
File: 1449295540414.png (91 KB, 240x255) Image search: [Google]
1449295540414.png
91 KB, 240x255
>>24811607
Except I'm like a 4/10. Height is the only physical thing I have going for me
>>
>>24811365

5'10'' and above average looking and yet a lot of girls are taller than me, nearly every guy is taller than me. This chart has some truth in it manlet bro.
>>
ITT: americans and their retarded inacurate ass way of measuring height
>>
>>24811717
What's the proper way fag
>>
>>24811737

The metric system you fucking uneducated burger.
>>
I'm 5'6" and just started dating a girl 6 weeks ago. I've had 4 girlfriends and sex with 6 girls.

I used to think height fucked me over which it does for a few girls, but my experience is that most don't give a shit as long as you are as tall as them.

If you want to actively get more attractive, work out and dress better. It will help get them interested enough to get to know you which is where I shine.

If you have a shit personality you are fucked though.

Good luck! And never give up!
>>
>>24811665
You're clearly not trying.

>>24811822
I actually have been told I dress nice a number of times but I think even that will carry you only so far.
>>
My girlfriend told me the other day that she doesn't find anyone under ~5'11" to be attractive. Nothing she can control, just how she feels.
>>
>>24811946
Nothing new, every female is designed to want chads.
>>
5'7 - 5'8 and I'm taller than most women.
5'9 - 6 is ideal height, but really, I don't care.
>>
>>24811819
>the metric system is a good way for measuring human height
Loving every laugh.
>>
>>24811737
meters idiot

1.50 , 1.57, 1.63

way more versatile and actually telling of height, unlike your retarded inch shit or whatever
>>
>>24812006
Honestly I am just surprised she told me. Like why would I want to know that
>>
>>24812043
True but with feet and inches, 6 is sort of that magic number, while there isn't a metric equivalent with such a clean distincition
>>
>>24811822
Another 5'6" guy here who has had gfs, even ones taller than me. OP is just a whiny beta faggot, which is why he doesn't get girls. He just tries to convince himself it's because of his height, so he wouldn't actually have to admit he could man up and do something about it.
>>
guys i know this fat neckbeard kid, not obese like 5'7'' 210lb...plays undertale and starcraft obsessively, and ive seen him with staceys on and off over the last 10 years...don't know how he does it, as it's apparent how little they have in common, but he does it
>>
>>24812068
1M80, which is 5'11''
>>
This is bullshit. My best friend is 5'5" and his fiancee is 5'7" and she's hot. He is also not a robot and knows how to socialize with people.

Of course some women care, but it is really the same as not wanting to date a fat girl. Only difference is short people can't change their height.
>>
>tfw 5'6

JUST
>>
File: 1396731967003.jpg (5 KB, 213x144) Image search: [Google]
1396731967003.jpg
5 KB, 213x144
>>24811365
>tfw my best friend is a 6'4 blond blue eyed ubermensch and i'm a 5'10 brown haired brown eyed untermensch
>>
>>24812068
so youd rather its simpler then actually accurate?

why are you acting like meters are hard the whole world does it dumbass
>>
>>24812129
my pussy is positively overflowing with my own feces in sexual arousal.
>>
>>24812166
thats not even that short for fucks sake

americans are retarded, come to portugal or spain and your height wont be a problem, bet you STILL wont get any pussy you loser

stop blaming problems on your height idiot
>>
>>24812209
Its because he has a clear picture what 5'5 5'7 6'0 all look like, with meters and cm he would need first get used to it. If you started with feet and inches its more comfy to keep it that way. But yes, cms are more accurate and not hard to grasp.
>>
>>24812129
So the rest of the world has lower standards than the us
>>
>>24811665
People tell me, and I can see that objectively speaking
>I'm attractive (tall, broad shoulders, nice smile, nice eyes, nice manly voice, nice hair, I get compliments on all of these despite barely having a social life)
>I'm smart
>I'm funny
>I'm good at many things

Yes I'm fucked up mentally, I hate myself and I don't want others to like me and have no joy in my relationships and all in all, I don't like existing, I never did.
But, I'm aware that I have it easy. I used to be fat, edgy teenager but I got my shit together when I was 17 or so. Since then, people are more nice and respectful towards me and even go out their way to help me because I look like someone who you would imagine as respectful and nice.
That is, even family members. I'm convinced that if I was ugly and dumb they wouldn't like me and I'd have a much shittier life as they would bully me, and I'd only fuck up worse, revealing more of my "personality" while trying to cover for myself. I notice that when I'm not well groomed and dressed, even family members are more hostile and dismissive towards me, when I dress up nicely, take care of myself more and smile a lot they are much-much nicer. We all are shallow. Just like how you'll fall in love with the cute girl instead of the manfaced chubby one 10/10 times. There is no substance to our feelings and relationships and I'm starting to think there shouldn't be either, it's just the way it is and there is nothing wrong with that.
In the end, I find joy in the same things you robots do- goofing off, shitposting, lurking 4chan, watching shitty series, food, drinking alone, etc. It's just that people don't think that I'm like that because of my appearance so I have an easy life when I deal with others when I have to get out of my hole. I completely get why you think good looking/tall people can't be robots.
>>
>>24812270
Hardly, 5'11 and 6.0 both belong to the category tall.
>>
Americans, still using their retarded way to mesure things that makes no fucking sense.
>>
> be 5'4
> 4 inch dick
> Have qt gf with H cup tits

None of this shit matters, bros.
>>
>>24812166
inb4 radiohead -JUST

yu do it too yerself ya do youy and no one else

tfw im 5'6 also and 25 kek
>>
>>24812246
Nigger
Being only 5'6 in the Netherlands is hell
>>
File: 1449362382634.jpg (4 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1449362382634.jpg
4 KB, 250x240
>tfw 180cm
>>
>>24812327
How hard is it to grasp that 5/10 face 5 7 < 5/10 face 6 0.

Just because you got lucky in other aspects doesn't mean that a small height isn't considered a disadvantage.
>>
Is it better being 7/10 face but 5'10 or 6'2 but 5/10 face?
>>
5'6
and im mostly one of the shortest everywhere i go
fucking sucks in north
>>
>>24812390
face is always better unless you're like 5'5'' or under
>>
>>24812390
depends which one the sperg.
>>
>>24811365
>6'3" is """the perfect male height"""

When you're /fit/ maybe, skinny tall guys are just a taller version of manlets : We have no fucking chance.

Of course I look way less ridiculous than a manlet but hey, guess who's 26 and still a virgin. Being tall sucks if you don't spend your fucking free time at the gym.

I feel like I was gifted with something cool (being tall) but everything else is shit (my face, my hair cause yeah I started balding few years ago of course)
That "so close from being a 5/10 but genetic lottery trolled you hard" feeling makes me want to end it everyday

>tl;dr : only skinnytall bros will know the feel
>>
File: 1416498953668.png (571 KB, 642x630) Image search: [Google]
1416498953668.png
571 KB, 642x630
>If you're 6 feet tall, you probably earn about $6,000 more than the equally qualified 5-foot-6-inch"
>an extra inch of height can be worth an extra $1,000 a year
http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/Careers/02/02/cb.tall.people/
http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/everyday_economics/2002/03/short_changed.html
http://www.businessinsider.com/if-you-have-any-of-these-20-physical-features-your-pay-check-will-probably-be-higher-2011-2?op=1&IR=T

>manlet glass ceiling
>90% of CEO's are above average height, only 3% are "manlets"
http://www.jonathanrauch.com/jrauch_articles/height_discrimination_short_guys_finish_last/index.html
http://www.timothy-judge.com/Height%20paper--JAP%20published.pdf

>We found a twofold higher risk of suicide in short men
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/height-and-suicide/
http://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/full/10.1176/appi.ajp.162.7.1373

>Dr David Frederick, a psychology professor at Chapman University in California, said: 'These findings confirm that height is relevant on the mating market.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3255040/Sorry-gentleman-size-DOES-matter-Short-men-fewer-sexual-partners-taller-peers.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2524568/Size-matters-online-dating-Short-men-taller-counterparts.html
http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-biggest-lies-in-online-dating/

tl;dr
6K less annually.
1/10th the chance of advancing your career relative to an average/tall person
2:1 suicide rate to tall & average men (while only being 33% of the male population)
less chance of finding love
>>
You idiots do realize that any problems you'll have irl related to your height will only be made significantly worse by self-lascerating about. Short is bad but looks aren't everything. Especially for men, a good personality can trump everything else, and here you are making your personality worse by masturbating over your self esteem problems.
>>
>>24812595
>be short
>decide to act nice
>get keked
>still no gf
No
>>
File: 1449108207106.png (286 KB, 547x315) Image search: [Google]
1449108207106.png
286 KB, 547x315
I'm 5'3", you guys don't know the struggle, i've even had to grow a fucking beard just so people don't think i'm some youngster, you know how awkward it is to buy booze like that?
If I was 6'3" with a beard, I could be a viking, but i'm just a dwarf instead.
>>
>>24812630
You live in a fantasy land. The world doesn't operate using rigid categories like the second-hand autism of robots would make you think.

If you aren't just memeing, then get off r9k before it destroys your brain.
>>
>>24812671
>there is no such thing as complexes or autism that prevent you from fitting into society and hence getting a gf
Normies claiming moral high ground kek.
>>
File: MessagesPerWeek.png (14 KB, 480x353) Image search: [Google]
MessagesPerWeek.png
14 KB, 480x353
>>24812671
Kinda ironic because you are promoting a fantasy argument yourself.
>>
>>24811408
>not quite short
Lmao
>>
>>24811584
It means you have potential. Basically every thing else can be changed with hard work, height is an ultimate limiter which cannot be changed.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1440127788340.jpg (21 KB, 448x449) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1440127788340.jpg
21 KB, 448x449
>mfw being 1.83 in brazil is considerated being tall
>>
>>24812699
Huh?

My point was that the reason autists on r9k go on threads like this, or women hate threads or ... really, r9k in general, is that they don't have the social IQ to really understand how social interaction, relationships, emotions, etc actually work. So they point at something like height because it's simple enough to understand.

The obsession with measurement is everything you need to know about the thought process here. They're literally so autistic that they assume numbers correspond exactly to reality. Real life is faaaaar too complicated for a simple scale to accurately describe any social phenomena.
>>
>>24812595
>falling for the personality meme

This aint a disney movie kid, why don't you observe the actions of real women for a while
>>
6'2 here. Women look at me with repulsion and all my manlet friends are engaged

This meme is way too old and boring now
>>
File: pepe.jpg (24 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
24 KB, 499x499
>mfw 163cm
>mfw women here are either tall sluts or short cutie patooties
>mfw I can only go for the latter

I bet it must suck having an extra 50% chance of ending up with a whore that will cheat on you no matter what, tallwittols
>>
lel at everyone here claiming 5'9 or even 6'0 is ideal. Honestly anything below 6'2 is seen as a defect by vaginas.

>inb4 average

Women give no fucks about statistical averages.
>>
>>24812772
You are implying that you cannot map reality into numbers and figure out how high your sexual market value is.
Reality is a numbers game, everything is.

We are not lonely because we are obsesses with numbers, we are lonely because we are too autistic to fit in with normal people.

All of this doesn't refute that height doesn't play a role in relationships.
>>
>>24812772
>They're literally so autistic that they assume numbers correspond exactly to reality.

The entirety of physics says hello.
>>
>>24812727
>>24812727
garden variety logical fallacy

Just because something is true in the aggregate doesn't mean it's relevant to the particular.

Furthermore, you're abusing statistics. No one applies stats to real life for any other reason than to get a rough heuristic because they're aware that stats are nearly useless. The math behind them implies that you can isolate a variable to understand its significance but literally nothing in social interaction department is so uncorrelated that you can isolate it from all the other things it's dependent on. Hell, while that's true I don't even need to use the broader argument to show how that's nonsense. For example, if height were correlated to having neon purple eyes and every female LOVED guy with neon purple eyes, you'd see the same pattern as is shown in that pic - see what I mean?
>>
>>24812880
Height does play a role in attraction, its part of the equation but not everything.

You are trying to refute this by saying that height is everything.
>>
>>24811365
I wish I got this manlet meme, but I don't.

I'm 5'9, I'm literally the tallest person in the group of colleagues and acquaintances I hang out with. Only person taller than me that I know of is my dad, who's 6'0.

Is this an american thing? I don't get it, I've never seen someone get rejected because they're short. Some of my "friends" are 5'4 and they get a lot more pussy than I even dream about.

This really IS a meme, isn't it
>>
>>24812878
Social interaction, asshole, not the velocity of a particle. You should have known what I meant from context. You're either trolling, didn't read it, or just literally so autistic that you don't interpret context directly (my vote is on the last one).

>You are implying that you cannot map reality into numbers and figure out how high your sexual market value is.
Correct. desu you're the one making the GIGANTIC epistemological leap by assuming this IS true.

>We are not lonely because we are obsesses with numbers, we are lonely because we are too autistic to fit in with normal people.
Definitely wouldn't argue about that. My point was that threads like this amount to autists misinterpreting social interaction because they're autists in a way that is just gonna hurt their self-esteem. It's not only stupid but also harmful.
>>
>>24812954
>implying social interaction isn't just a series of particles interacting in a certain way
>>
> So how do you guys deal with it? i think I'm just about to give up.

I just gave up.

5'6" and have to look up to everybody. Nobody will eve take you seriously.
>>
>>24811365
>Really any guy that is 5'8" and up shouldn't have a problem getting girls.

This is true in America, can't speak for some of the taller EU countries. When I asked the women I work at a restuarant what height was considered short they all agreed beneath 5'8. For the most part they said they wanted someone who was about half a foot taller than them.
>>
>>24811822

How do you even fix a shit personality?
\
>>
>>24811365
I'm 6' 7"
is there hope
>>
>>24812918
Nope.

My point was that the thinking in the threads like this amounts to an abuse of a metaphor. It assumes reductionism can be applied to relationships in a way that is precise and significant enough that you can say things like "If You're A Manlet, You Have No Chance" and have it actually mean something, when that's just not the case. Reality is too complex for that sentence to mean anything.
>>
5'7" with a 9" dick

doesn't feel bad, man
>>
>>24812954
>you're the one making the GIGANTIC epistemological leap by assuming this IS true.
>what is determinism
>humans are magical and don't obey cause and effect!
>>
I'm 5'10 and girls have made fun of me for being short before

you have to be 6'2 to be considered average these days
>>
>>24812970
Nope.

I was implying that you can find unambiguous correlations. Nigga science doesn't even really understand how cells work. We definitely don't really know why people fuck.
>>
>>24813029
You are again arguing that this thread is about "height is everything".

Stop talking in circles.
>>
>>24811365
I'm 5'7" and most guys I see on the street are 3-4 inches shorter than me and the girls are an entire head shorter than me. The only guys I see who are taller than me are the foreign students at my uni.

I live in the Philippines.
>>
>>24813065
>We definitely don't really know why people fuck.
Pick up a scientific paper on biology. We do comprehend the urge of sexual intercourse.
>>
File: 1440864962164.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1440864962164.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>thought i was 5'11" all my life
>find out i'm 5'10"
Just end it all.
>>
>>24813063
Fuck those whores, bud. I don't mean literally, either. I'm 6'3 and I only like girls a foot shorter than me. If these bitches want only tall men then I'll shaft most of them by only seeking short qts.
>>
>>24813072
No. The implication of that post was that you need to adjust your thinking when you move to statements that might be true in general to statements that are true in a particular case.

Saying height matters isn't the same as saying height is the reason YOU, the particular person with a particular life, can't get laid.

Also, here's a really obvious example of a hidden variable
>whiny autist goes on r9k
>whaaahhhhh I'm short I can't get a girl
>hidden variable: they're a whiny autist - no one would want them even if they looked like fucking adonis
>>
>>24813143
Nobody is reducing the problem to just being too short. Nobody here is truly whiny about that single fact. You are buying into silly memes.

Most robots do acknowledge the fact that they will die alone. This is why we shitpost.

The hidden variable you mentioned is not hidden at all.
>>
>>24813102
Okay do you know why your parents fucked? Those two particular people? Can you explain why they fucked with the same precision and falsifiable consistency as you could explain why an object falls to the ground? If you're not an autist who sees things in black and white, I bet that you can't even explain why those people, who you've probably known your whole life and who you probably know a shit ton about, actually wanted each other.

I'm not saying human interaction isn't deterministic. I'm not saying we don't get the gist of it. I'm saying that once we're individuals on this thread saying things about our lives and the lives of each other, we should knock our assumptions down a peg and attempt to see how complex this really is.

Also my initial point was just that this thread is simple self-lasceration. Even if it weren't based on logical fallacy - which it is - then it'd still be horrendous. That point is still true.
>>
>>24813238
>Nobody is reducing the problem to just being too short.
That isn't what I was arguing. Jesus fuck you're uneducated; it's like you've never read a book that tries to explain how things happen.
>>
>>24813258
My mother is a alcoholic slut.(most sane men who get to know her better quit the contact) My father was a blue pilled beta who literally had brawls over women in his youth. He was desperate for that V. They both created a magnet and eventually married. Which obviously wouldn't lasl long. Shortly after my father died and I was raised by a alcoholic mother. Growing up without any love it eventually affected me in a bad way. I digress ...

Its not hard to understand why people act the way they do.

>[...]and attempt to see how complex this really is.
I agree, knowing the truth will only benefit us.

> Even if it weren't based on logical fallacy - which it is - then it'd still be horrendous
You do realize that the OP sometimes has to be outrageous to motivate replies?
>>
>>24813452
You were implying that this thread did so.

>you need to adjust your thinking when you move to statements that might be true in general to statements that are true in a particular case
>>
>>24813043
5'7" with 5" pencildick

feels very bad, man
>>
>>24812068
Girls usually can't tell the difference between 5'11 and 6'1 anyway so it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>24811365
Limb lengthening surgery, practicing wit lessons, workout, etc.
>>
>>24814392
limb lengthening is too expensive and does a lot damage to you long term.
>>
>>24813019
you better eat lots of food m8
>>
>all these >5'4'' normies itt

where are the real robots?
5'2'' here
>>
>Really any guy that is 5'8" and up shouldn't have a problem getting girls.
No, you fuck, don't tell people that. It's a legitimate excuse that no one has questioned yet
>>
you hear that guys? no man 5'7 or under has ever had a girlfriend. keep blaming your problems on things you can't control, that victim complex needs feeding
>>
>be 6 ft
>never have gf
>never try to get one or talk to them
>complain on here about no gf
Tbh sometimes it's easier to meme
>>
File: 1440961134335.jpg (236 KB, 753x1129) Image search: [Google]
1440961134335.jpg
236 KB, 753x1129
>>24812306
>5'11''
>6'0''
>tall
Don't make me laugh, anon.
>>
Learn to ducking grow Normies
>>
File: height chart2.png (407 KB, 853x739) Image search: [Google]
height chart2.png
407 KB, 853x739
>6'
fucking manlets get off my board
>>
Guys I'm a female and 6 feet 2.5 inches. Feels bad. (189 cm) Is there any hope?
>>
>be 5'10"
>really extrovorted, kind of good looking, basically a normie
>tell everyone that Im 5'8" to fuck with them
>>
I'm 5'8 and just got laid this weekend for my first time, but I would have gotten laid even if I was 5'7 or 5'6. The girl is a tad shorter than me, but she is so much into me, that she started wearing normal shoes instead of those with higher heels.
>>
File: 1449404694284s.png (11 KB, 577x255) Image search: [Google]
1449404694284s.png
11 KB, 577x255
>>24814983
If you share the average height of a scandinavian country you are tall.
>>
>>24815086

I am 5'8 and would only consider a relationship with someone around your height when I'm ready to have children. if fellow manlets are too insecure to date a tall girl, they aren't worth pursuing anyway
>>
How the fuck is being over 2m tall average? What the fuck?
>>
>>24815192
Manllet detected.
>>
>>24815192
This thread is roughly as reasonable as a penis size thread.
>>
File: 1445234808632.png (169 KB, 693x726) Image search: [Google]
1445234808632.png
169 KB, 693x726
>>24811365
Well, i'm a manlet indeed, but that's only one of the reasons why i don't have a gf.

>poorly dressed(i'm poor)
>no car/motorcycle
>shit personality
>skinny
>under achiever
>dunning kruger as fuck
>I'm pretty sure i'm fucked up mentally, but never checked(i don't trust doctors)
>strong opinions about things in general, stubborn

I'm simply trash and i know it.
>>
File: 1448227836459.jpg (53 KB, 500x581) Image search: [Google]
1448227836459.jpg
53 KB, 500x581
>tfw 5'7" with 5'6" qt asian gf

memers gonna meme tho :')
>>
File: chippewa.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
chippewa.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>like 3/4 of an inch away from 5'9", the average height for an American male
>I am 5'9" when I wear my chippewa apache boots (thanks /fa/)
>It's winter so I wear them nearly everyday
>>
>>24811365
My boss is 5'3". Has banged hundreds of girls. He figured out when he was a teenager that he was at a disadvantage so he got really into wrestling/mma and asserted his physical dominance over people. He has an awesome, grab life by the balls attitude and chicks really respond to that. He's currently dating a girl who's 9 years younger than him and pretty hot. He's very average looking apart from being muscular, even kinda chubby around the gut. He's never made tons of money (30k-100k/year over the past 20 years gradually increasing), he's divorced with 2 kids, and he still pulls hot chicks.

So I guess if you want to make height your excuse you can, but I've seen a guy overcome it simply with his attitude and personality (again not good looking, not rich, not a traditional "catch").
>>
Hey manlets just found this article today on the front page of yahoo. If you aren't tall then women will never be happy with you.
http://news.yahoo.com/women-are-happier-in-their-marriage-if-the-man-is-150608431.html
>>
feel sorry for you short bros
i know that my height is one of the only things i have going for me in my life if i was exactly like i am now but short i would probably just go insane.
>>
File: southernSlavsheight.jpg (289 KB, 1682x729) Image search: [Google]
southernSlavsheight.jpg
289 KB, 1682x729
>>24815147
>Scandinavians are the tallest meme
Scandis are tall, but southern Slavs are taller. Scandinavians self-report their height, but when measured turn out to be shorter than what they claim.

Croats, Slovenes, Serbs, Bosnians and Montenegrins have actually been measured to be taller than Scandinavians, especially the people from Dinaric Alps (southern Croatia and Bosnia). These people are 6'1''-6'2'' tall on average.
>>
this comment hit right in the feels

I'm 5'-1" tall (or short I should say). I sucks. It can hurt every area of your life in the long run. Now i am over 45 and over it. At some point you stop fighting it and become freer. Surrendering and embracing failure, who you are and who you are not can be quit liberating. I just hate when people, especially women, would say in your face that it does not matter, that it is just in your head. I is much better if we admit that life isn't fear, especially for young people, so that they don't deceive themselves and feel understood and supported on a sense.
>>
A big personality only carries you so far. There is an enormous difference between being 5'1" and 5' 6". There is short (5" 4" - 5'-6") and then there is super short (5' 3" and under). Above 5' 6" is short but not hindering your life short.
>>
I wont even look at a man under 5'-10", I think I speak for most women, especially the attractive ones. Short men can usually find obese women or disabled women who will accept them...OR they can always opt for a pretty/sexy Asian girl who wants a U.S. Visa...hehehehe
>>
File: 1427547766653.jpg (44 KB, 374x363) Image search: [Google]
1427547766653.jpg
44 KB, 374x363
>>24813107
>thought I was 5'11" all my life
>find out I'm 5'9"

JUST
>>
File: 1420099971129.png (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1420099971129.png
27 KB, 300x300
>tfw 6'0"
>tfw L I T E R A L L Y the perfect male height

But everyone who is between 5'10" - 6'2" is lucky if you ask me, anything outside of that is where problems start to arise. Being bigger than 80% of men but still not standing out too much is based.
>>
I'm 5'10 and probably 7 or 8/10, and my girlfriend is the exact same height as me. It's really convenient most of the time, actually. She used to tell herself that she would never date a guy that wasn't taller than her, but here we are, together for almost a year and a half. So just be yourself, people. Don't try to be more alpha than you can deliver. Be real and open and honest and unafraid. Now get out there, gentlemen, and get summa dose hoes!
>>
File: thorin.jpg (22 KB, 407x356) Image search: [Google]
thorin.jpg
22 KB, 407x356
>>24812639
Far over...
>>
>>24811819
Could be worse. At least were not bongistanis who measure weight in "stones"
>>
I don't know about other fembots but I don't care about height.
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.