[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here borrows cats? Sometimes i'm lonely and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8
File: cats.png (328 KB, 512x768) Image search: [Google]
cats.png
328 KB, 512x768
Anyone else here borrows cats?

Sometimes i'm lonely and when I see a poor cat on the streets who has been kicked out by its owners I take them home for me. But I dont like the responsibility so I only take them in for a week or so.

It sucks cause a while ago I had a cat who fucked up my entire sofa. So I had to lock him in the bathroom when I went to work so he wouldnt destroy my fucking house. I usually leave some bread and milk for them so they dont starve.

Some even have their colars still on. Why the fuck do some humans take pets if they decide to kick them out?
>>
>>24811227
>bread
Cats don't eat bread
>milk
Cats can't actually digest milk, you'd be better of leaving water.

>kick them out
It's called "outdoor cats", and objectively less good for the cats than keeping them inside but it's good for /some/ cats I guess.

This thread is bait though unless you're actually really autistic or something

What do you do with the cats after a week?
>>
>>24811227
You sure they are kicked out? My cat just liked to roam the streets, I think many cats like that.
>>
How do you know they've been kicked out? Sounds like you just steal people's cats, dude.
>>
what? you know there are outdoor cats right?
>>
>>24811289
i only make the bread in really small pieces so its easy to eat

>>24811293
>>24811321
yeah well that explains why they meow when i pet them and even walk with me and dont try to run away when i pick them up

>>24811297
no i borrow them, they are outside because the owners kicked them out

but like i said i dont permanently keep them usually just a few days or so, so they have always a chance to go back if they really escaped from their house or something
>>
Fuck you OP, stop stealing other people's cats.

My cat is indoor/outdoor and fucking loves roaming around the neighborhood chasing lizards and getting into hoodrat shit. That is, until someone like you decided to snatch her up for themselves. Haven't seen her in weeks. For all I know, she's locked inside some aspie's garage or worse.

Did you steal my cat OP?
>>
>>24811227
Are you really this retarded? If so, well done. That's quite an achievement.
>>
>>24811367
if you truly care about your pet you wouldnt kick it out
>>
>>24811343
>i only make the bread in really small pieces so its easy to eat
How about I get some raw chicken and feed it to you? Don't worry, it's minced up into small pieces.
>>
>>24811453
They're not kicking their cats out, they're letting them outside to have a shit, roam, and relax. It's what you do with cats.
>>
>>24811453
Cats are animals that prefer to have a large radius of outdoor territory to roam in. Locking them up inside their whole lives is akin to keeping someone captive in a prison cell from birth. It's inhumane.

I taught her to be comfortable both inside and outside of the house. We enjoyed having her inside, but she had so much fun playing outside and exploring that she would meow by the door every day to be let outside and play. Eventually she ended up spending ~75% of her time outside, coming home to eat, nap and sleep in bed with me at night. She had the best quality of life a cat could hope for.

Fuck off, slaver
>>
>>24811594
>>24811597
no no wrong they are indoors pets
>>
>>24811597
By the sounds of it, you are literally being keked by a god damned cat.
>>
>>24811343
Cats dont eat bread anymore than humans can eat shit and digest it. Also stop fucking stealing other peoples cats you idioit everyone knows that they like to roam aroune outside. Id tell you to get your own cat but youre clearly too autistic and stupid to own a pet
>>
If you ever fed my Mr kitty bread I would kick you in the nuts
>>
File: is this bait.png (27 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
is this bait.png
27 KB, 527x409
>>24811227
>>24811343
>>24811453
>>24811604
This has to be bait, either that or OP is genuinely Intellectually Disabled.

OP, if this is not bait and you are seriously stealing people's cars and "feeding" them shit they can't eat, then STOP NOW.
If you continue to do this you are likely to wind up getting shot by a pet owner.
>>
>>24811927
shooting someone is illegal fuckface
>>
>>24811956
And stealing peoples cats is not?
>>
>>24811956
he's not saying shooting you is legal, he's simply saying you being a shot is a possible outcome of your catnapping.
>>
>>24811927
Yeah, if somebody took my cat, I'd be roaming the neighbourhood looking for vengeance. You can bet the kidnapper will be losing a window and anything else in my way when I'm rescuing my cat. People in my suburb aren't as stupid as OP, though.
>>
>>24811962
he clearly states that he's merely borrowing them, not stealing, anon.
>>
I wonder if this is why my cats sometimes disappear for a week.
>>
File: Zombie Cops.jpg (83 KB, 940x708) Image search: [Google]
Zombie Cops.jpg
83 KB, 940x708
>>24812021
"borrowing" without asking IS stealing.
go ahead and "borrow" a random car for a week, then when the police preform a felony stop on you for auto theft, just tell them you were only "borrowing" it for the week.
>>
Kek, this reminds me of when I was a kid and went on a cat killing crusade with my brother. All these cat owner tears are delicious.
>>
Either someone's cat decided to explore my neighborhood and got lost, or they abandoned the cat near my house. Either way, I ended up taking her in because she camped out in front of my house for days straight and wouldn't leave.

I've had her for a few years now. I let her go out as often as she wants, but she never wants to stray from my property, so I'm not too worried about anyone "borrowing" my cat.
>>
File: cat.png (245 KB, 722x471) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
245 KB, 722x471
> I had a cat who fucked up my entire sofa. So I had to lock him in the bathroom when I went to work so he wouldnt destroy my fucking house. I usually leave some bread and milk for them so they dont starve.

it's like a fucking cat version of psycho
>>
OP just feed then in your garden if you have one, and pet them outside. I have cats who live at my garden.
>>
I've had my daily dose of autism OP, thanks for being retarded and making this thread.
>>
>>24812179
I've borrowed cars before and such a thing never happened.
You should get outside more
>>
>>24812213
whoah, ur cool 8)
>>
>>24811597
What a shitty pet, dog bros would never leave you like that
>>
>>24812737
you probably don't live in an area with license plate scanners on half the cop cars.
>>
>>24811719
>Cats dont eat bread

Are you legitimately retarded, cats eat everything they like.
>>
>>24812737
Not everyone lives with niggers mate.
>>
If you let your cat outside where it shits in other people's gardens then you deserve to have it stolen by OP.
>>
>>24811227
probably the same reason you only keep them for a week, dumbass
>>
>>24812816
Nigga please cats dont naturally eat bread in the fucking wilds m80
>>
>be me
>5 yo cat
>want to go frolic in yard and patrol my territory
>ask owner to let me out by sitting at door and meowing
>owner lets me out
>enjoying nice weather and patrolling territory/hunting for mice
>some large harry sasquatch waddles up to me
>he seems friendly
>starts to pet me
Purr.mp3
>suddenly he picks me up and starts to walk off with me
WhatTheFuck.gif
>takes me to the basement door of some creepy looking run down house with disheveled yard
>takes me inside and locks the door
>trash is strewn everywhere, empty pizza boxes, soda bottles filled with yellow liquid, amazon boxes, used tissues and paper towels
Horderhouse.jpg
>kept imprisoned there for one hellish week
>only thing to drink was old curdled milk/buttermilk/cottage cheese
>only thing to eat was old stale moldy bread
>still have nightmares and flashbacks
>think I have PTSD now
>That basement Gave me fleas...
>back with real owner now
>refuse to go out ever again
>>
File: 1436993565623.jpg (56 KB, 382x372) Image search: [Google]
1436993565623.jpg
56 KB, 382x372
>>24813263
Stuff of nightmares tbqh
>>
>>24813263
laughing my ass off

out loud and on the floor rolling
>>
>>24813263
>refuse to go out ever again
If only this were true. Outdoor cats are vermin.
>>
>>24811594
Outdoor cats destroy the local ecosystem.

Everyone make sure to kill outdoor cats on sight.
>>
stop stealing cats

even if they were "kicked out" or strays theyre still capable of finding food and fending for themselves
>>
>>24813780
Spotted the colossal faggot.
>>
>>24813780
hey you forgot attaching on of your 1000 pictures of dead cats bud
>>
>>24813820
>>24813835
I'll have you both know I am in fact a gay retard.
>>
OP I've been writing scripts for a sitcom my friend is producing and I'm going to use this concept in one of them.

The idea of someone just casually stealing cats is fucking hilarious to me.
>>
>>24815390
thanks m8, i made this thread more often some years ago but i havent done it in a while, maybe there is still an archive somewhere
>>
Wouldn't this be a crime? If kidnapping is a crime then catnapping would be a crime too especially since animals aren't smart enough to realize they've been abducted.
>>
This reminds me of the time I stole a baby.
>>
File: Albino Crow.jpg (724 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Albino Crow.jpg
724 KB, 1600x1200
OP my cat would fuck you up.

What would you do if you got a violent cat who didn't play no games?

You're gonna get rekt mate.
>>
>>24815517
It's petty theft. The law doesn't give a fuck about how much you care about your pets and how smart you think they are, in it's eyes they're property pure and simple.
>>
Sometimes when I feel depress and lonely I drive near the middle school 10 minutes from my house and borrow one of the youngest looking girls and take her to my house for a week or not. Most of the time I end up putting her in the basement because of how much they tend to cry and scream. I dump them on a random cliff next to my grandma's house late at night a week or two later.
>>
File: watermelon.jpg (19 KB, 210x251) Image search: [Google]
watermelon.jpg
19 KB, 210x251
>>24813263
I'm actually chuckling.
>>
>>24815697
but people arent cats
>>
Anyone else here borrows underage girls?

Sometimes i'm lonely and when I see a poor underage girl on the streets who has been kicked out by its owners I take them home for me. But I dont like the responsibility so I only take them in for a week or so.

It sucks cause a while ago I had an underage girl who fucked up my entire sofa. So I had to lock her in the bathroom when I went to work so she wouldnt destroy my fucking house. I usually leave some bread and milk for them so they dont starve.

Some even have their colars still on. Why the fuck do some parents make babies then they decide to kick them out?
>>
>>24811597

That's debatable because cats also get into fights and give each other diseases. The cat also risks falling prey to predators like Coyotes.

They generally have a smaller life expectancy as a result, trying to keep your aged cat indoors so that they live long is torture for them after living outside for so long. So in the end you've shaved off 4-5 years of your cats life expectancy by letting them outside.

Also remember that cats are far less emotional compared to other mammals like dogs, their actually pretty simple minded so it's not like they get that depressed spending their entire lives inside.
>>
File: tumblr_neqsvwh8q01qmbqsso1_1280.jpg (293 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_neqsvwh8q01qmbqsso1_1280.jpg
293 KB, 960x1280
yeah i used to borrow cats . they come meowing around my door, i open up and they jsut waltz in. they usually move in for a few months then move on. one came in one day with a full surgery scar on his throat lol. just kept doin his little feline affair w/ me.
>>
>>24811227
Are you Charlie Day? Is this an always sunny episode?
>>
>>24815667

Abandoned property though. If someone owned a laptop and the laptop came to life, walked out of their house and then staggered into an alley to take a nap and someone found it then that wouldn't be theft.

So as property those cats aren't really stealable items since they're not behind lock and key.
>>
Cats wont eat bread m8
>>
>>24811227
do you realize you're basically cvcking the cats' owners? alpha af desu
>>
>>24811227
If you actually cared you would kill the cats.
They shouldn't exist and should be put out of their misery, for the good of the animal and society you should be killing them.
Also lol at all the dumb cat fags mad at you for feeding the cats.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.