[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dream of a day when no one in the world cares about me so I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1408075224511.jpg (262 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1408075224511.jpg
262 KB, 800x600
I dream of a day when no one in the world cares about me so I can finally kill myself without hurting anyone else.

Anyone else?
>>
When my parents die, that's it, I'm offing myself.

I already decided not to get married (not that I'd manage to get married even if I wanted to) or have a child so I can embrace death sooner.
>>
>>24811077
What if you make friends before they die?
>>
>>24811119
There's no such thing as a "friend":
>>
>>24811052
You're open for some real asshole statements there.
>>
>>24811332
Such as?

Also I wouldn't be on 4chan if I gave a shit about asshole statements on the internet.
>>
>>24811346
Very true. But it would be convenient if they were right. And no one cares about you as is, and the only thing stopping you is an artificial mental block that takes the form of guilt for "loved ones".

[spoilerAt least that's how i've come to terms with it.[/spoiler]
However, leaving the country seems like the best deal and step to take before I off myself.
>>
>>24811384
Sounds like you've convinced yourself that love isn't real. I'm going to assume that you've done this because you find romantic love impossible to attain.

Unfortunately I know that my family and few friends I have actually do love me.
>>
>>24811052
I dream that someone will care about me for once.
>>
>>24811521
Not him, but I assume was he's getting at is not that it isn't real, but that is synthetic and has no value.
>>
File: 121312.jpg (66 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
121312.jpg
66 KB, 500x375
>>24811052
iktf, don't have the balls to kill myself but if not for my aquentencies who would raise up a storm about it, i would probably be a homeless person by now.

sick of this shit life
>>
>>24811052
Im the same, but I'd shoot up my school. Fuck dying without taking some normies down. Then I'll sudoku by frontflipping off of the roof
>>
>>24811052
all the time nigga
>>
>ITT: a bunch of life-whipped betas make excuses for their cowardice

>b-b-but muh loved ones!

fucking pathetic. kill yourselves (lel)
>>
>>24811899
ayo white boi, I'll fuck you up.

Pic related, it's me. Lol, momma's boy gonna cry when I beat the shit out of him?
>>
>>24811612
>>24811521
Awful lot of speculating there actually. I try not to do a lot of thinking and opinions on realms of things I don't understand.

It ain't for me to decide what concepts, if any or all are real or synthetic. I haven't comprehended it, so I ain't gonna analyze it.

But what I was getting at, is you may have delusions created to prevent you from doing something you only think you want to do.

I hope this isn't the case for you or I. I'm positive I want out, i'm just hoping no other parts of my self have ulterior motives unawares of me.
>>
Shit, I hate spacing out things like that. Hell if I know why I do it.
>>
>>24811052
yes. My parents seem kinda ambivalent right now, my sister however seems to care about me no matter what (at least she claims so).
>tfw even if my parent die there'd be still my sister
can't deal with it desu
>>
>a chemical reaction in the brains of other humans in which i have arbitrarily designated an unwarranted amount of importance is stopping me from putting an end to my suffering

rofling all the way to the bank
>>
File: 6.jpg (5 KB, 166x201) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
5 KB, 166x201
>>24812357
Which is the REAL mental illness?
>>
>>24811161
ooookay, chuuni
>>
i dream of not waking up. maybe i hit my head just the right way sleeping or something but i just drift off to sleep and never have to be alive again. i just cease to exist.

how nice would that be
>>
>>24811052
ha sucks to be you op nobody shits about yet still i can't kill myself
>>
>''suicide is selfish''
>''no anon pls don't kill yourself i can't live without you''

This is something I despise personally, having to live your extremely shitty life to make someone else happy
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.