[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Young Greek women are selling sex for the price of a s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 32333.jpg (183 KB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
32333.jpg
183 KB, 1368x1026
"Young Greek women are selling sex for the price of a sandwich as six years of painful austerity have pushed the European country to the financial brink, a new study showed Friday."

https://archive.is/ZcVfv

Would you? Not gonna lie, I would. I find the idea of hatefucking these women highly exciting. Show them how it feels to be considered utterly worthless for once.

I'm not a good guy.
>>
Greek men must have it rough having to choose between sex and sandwich.
>>
>>24810949
I would fly over and just cum inside every single of them without a condor for less then the price of a weeks worth of sub's at subway
>>
they also have the highest HIV rates in yurop
>>
>>24810949

I'm pretty sure the cheapest you could get is 10-20 euros in very dirty brothels, with middle aged women.

If someone would do it for 2 euros, it must be a middle aged russian drug addict.

Studios (where both you and the girl have access to a shower) are starting to negotiate prices so you can get the 20-30 minutes you get with the girl for around 40 euros if you really try, but 50 is still the standard price.

I'm actually Greek and friends with people who do that sort of thing.
>>
>>24810949

Fucked a greek woman once. Surprised at how hairy she was. I mean very thick hair.

But all-in-all, she was a good fuck so yeah, I would,
>>
>>24811110
I live in Australia, see these whores daily. Greek women are hairy as all fuck like you mentioned, same with indian/paki girls.

Over here everyone jokes around and laughs at them, since we consider them anal whores.
>>
>>24810996
How often do you carry a large bird into the bedroom with you?
>>
>Greece is coming close to being cheaper than Thailand for whoring
It's a long way to the bottom. From diogenes to taking dick for a sandwich
>>
>>24811140
>being this new
>nearly 2 0 1 6

wew lad
>>
My hatred ends as soon as they are in a worse position than myself tbqh. I feel sorry for them.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.