[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>My biggest passions are drawing and Japanese Lolita fashion.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
>My biggest passions are drawing and Japanese Lolita fashion. I love drawing in anime style the most. I wear Lolita fashion regularly and attend meetups with my friends.

>You should message me if you're not embarrassed/uncomfortable with standing next to me wearing Lolita fashion in public. It's something I love and am unlikely to quit anytime soon!

Would you?
>>
>>24810881
>Lolita fashion
Sign me the fuck up I'm already in love
>>
>anon thanks for asking me out, it's so hard finding a guy that's understanding of my hobby
>>
File: 1449422882126.jpg (385 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1449422882126.jpg
385 KB, 1000x1000
>tfw no qt lolita wearing weeb gf
>>
>>24810881
>>24810917
i bet the sex is freaky
>>
>>24810991
>Onii-chan~~ KYAAA it's so big

>Onii-chan yamete~ stop raping your little sister
>>
>>24810881
as long as she's not one of the fat ones, i'd think about it.
>>
>>24810881
>tfw you know you'd get rejected because you're a scary looking black dude and these kinds of girls usually go for the tall lanky white twink looking guys

Too bad
>>
What should i message her?
>>
>>24811388
>"I would say I'm a bit different"
>Literally "I'm not like the other girls!"

Fucking dropped
>>
>>24811388
>>>/cgl/ ?
i dunno what to say though. i'm terrible at this.
>>
>>24811433
yeah, this. Having a sexuality other than M/F and also Questioning are massive red flags too
>>
>>24810917
Looks like she got to enjoy her youth and childhood, i wonder if she could ever begin to understand Lolita
>>
>>24811388
>Atheist (and laughing about it)

What
>>
>>24811496
>remembering the grievances of a lolita grill
top kek
>>
File: CRXVelCUcAA8Fxb.jpg (60 KB, 600x836) Image search: [Google]
CRXVelCUcAA8Fxb.jpg
60 KB, 600x836
>>24811388
"w2c"

tfw no cosplay gf
>>
>>24811540
Dolores Haze, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin. My soul.
>Lolita
>>
>>24811534
She laughs at the face of God, like all immoral atheists.
>>
Lolita fashion is the fedora of women's clothing. Except it covers their entire body and makes them look like fucking freaks. Why are whores obsessed with looking cute and wearing big ass ugly old clothes?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.