[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Capitalism has infected the very soul of the Western people.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1442034978413.jpg (52 KB, 605x605) Image search: [Google]
1442034978413.jpg
52 KB, 605x605
Capitalism has infected the very soul of the Western people. We no longer treat other humans as humans, but more akin to products judged on quality and quantity. This mindset has been ingrained in us since birth and has taken over every aspect of day to day life. We live in a society where when people are of high quality, such as you would find in a high quality product, they are scooped up and out of the dregs of the West and are given a position of superiority which involves more money and a better quality of life. This is nothing short of eugenics but instead of rewarding beautiful aspects of humanity and allowing them to flourish, the absolute worst and most despicable aspects are selected, reproduced and the rest of society is modeled after them.

Westerners have become so blind to this evil that when you actually shed light on this concept, peoples first reaction is to derride you and call you a weakling, a man who is not a man. At some point, capitalism and consumerism replaced humanity and compassion. The concept of charity is extended only when the person recieving will provide some end term profit to the person, either directly or indirectly, who gave the charity in the first place, defeating the purpose of charity to begin with.

We are judged not only on our ability to perform in educational and monetary aspects but also our ability to perform in social situations, manipulation, slyness, mockery and other underhanded human traits. Men who are good at working but not good at engaging in the networking aspect of careers will not usually do very well. Men are expected to wear multiple masks to interact with different tiers and levels of society. When at work we talk in work jargon. When at bars we talk like so called normal people which is presented to us in the media. When these masks are used incorrectly, we are treated with scorn and our value goes down because we are lacking in the art of deception.
>>
>>24810565

>when people are of high quality ... they are scooped up and out of the dregs of the West and are given a position of superiority

Confirmed absolute fucking teenage idiot
>>
>>24810565
I remember being 15
>>
>>24810595
Waah mummy told me I'm special.
>>24810695
I remember having no comeback.
>>
I read all that and even appreciated some of the points presented. This thread will die now.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 513x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 513x440
>>24810565
All I want is to die under the starlit sky
>>
>>24810565
You seem to complain, but not have any solutions.

If that's the case, what is the point of pointing out a so-called 'bad' system?
>>
>>24810565
You're not wrong, but none of it matters. Humanity isn't worth saving. All we can do is watch it all fall apart.
>>
File: 1449086680037.jpg (66 KB, 500x456) Image search: [Google]
1449086680037.jpg
66 KB, 500x456
>>24811601
I've got solutions. Like how about releasing DMT into the atmosphere and water supply?
>>
>>24810565
>Think less, feel more.

Fuck off, druggie.
>>
>>24811682
(To elaborate: experience shows that druggies talking about 'human quality' and 'compassion' and 'humanity' are the group most likely to lie, slander, abuse verbally and non-verbally, and so on. The most cultured and helpful group of people is actually true academia: computer scientists, mathematicians, physicists, *competent* historians, comparable linguists, and so on -- professions that require hard thinking skills.)
>>
>>24811725
>comparable linguists
*comparative linguists
>>
>>24811725
There is a difference between LSD and heroin/crack.
>>
>>24811748
True. The former doesn't lead one to condescendingly accuse other people of being blind, unaware, manipulated, and so on.
>>
>>24811777
>The former
*the LATTER, meaning heroin/crack
>>
Fuck off, hippie, what you're looking at isn't capitalism it's the result of 80+ years of the government fucking the people over and allowing corporations to do it as well, it's everyone getting fucked except while most good people complain saying that this isn't what capitalism is queers like you come in and suck Marx's dick
>>
>>24811646
As long as I don't die, and am able to help with the revolution, that's okay with me.
>>
>>24811777
So you're saying that telling someone their life is a trap designed to work them for the system is as bad as when they lie, slander, abuse verbally and non-verbally, and so on?
>>24811807
>80+ years of the government fucking the people over and allowing corporations to do it as well
That's capitalism.
>>
>>24811870
>So you're saying that telling someone their life is a trap designed to work them for the system is as bad as when they lie, slander, abuse verbally and non-verbally, and so on?

No.

I am saying literally what I said, namely, that telling someone their life is a trap designed to work them for the system is correlated with lying, slander, and abuse verbal and non-verbal.
>>
>>24811883
>is correlated with lying, slander, and abuse verbal and non-verbal.
How?
>>
>>24811914
Finally you're beginning to say the right things.

One cause is that 'psychedelic' epiphanies about 'realizing one mustn't slave away for one's corporate oppressors' aren't facts, but, in line with 'psychedelics' preventing introspection, just amplified impressions. One feels slightly rebellious ('I hate the feeling of powerlessness I've been experiencing in my life'), and confuses that for an objective fact. So one takes to banners, as it were, and begins to 'teach'. Enlightened with one's 'I don't wanna do x anymore' (fuelled by the fact that 'psychedelics' contribute less or more to psychiatric paranoia, 'THEY want us to suffer in the system they perpetuate', which is basically a reflection of a delusion behind which there are no premises, which engenders the artificial 'them'), and overwhelmed by the memory of just how RIGHT and PROFOUND it felt during the trip, the druggie becomes a preacher who dismisses claims of vagueness of his accusations ('anyone could say that we are being "ingrained" or "blinded" about things such as necessity of being nice; do your claims amount to anything else than "just be urself and let no one tell you things"?') with insults of cowardice, avoiding responsibility, and so on -- one can suffer no dissent, basically. This is also fuelled by the empathogenic mechanism of 'psychedelics' whereby one's priorities are shifted to social conformity: 'be nice, OR ELSE'. The druggie confuses a counter-argument for an attack.
>>
>>24812142
Of course, the relationship of >>24811883 happens without drugs, too; but they make it worse.
>>
>>24812142
>So one takes to banners
>which is basically a reflection of a delusion behind which there are no premises
>the druggie becomes a preacher
>The druggie confuses a counter-argument for an attack.
Proof?
>>
>>24812310
Proof that niggers are rude?
>>
stop acting like you give two shits about me
>>
>>24810565
I think you are right.

What I believe is that there needs to be some kind of order in the world. There seems to be lacking a general universal plan for how the world will work and it is looks like it can cause a total breakdown.

There used to be order within a certain country but that doesnt seem to work anymore. Due to how the modern world works the borders are not separating people anymore.

Sociologist Zygmunt Baumann said that there will order one a global scale or none at all and I think he may be right.

I still believe it can be fixed.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.