[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you got a gf yet? serious question. I met a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1447116685675.png (2 MB, 1272x1124) Image search: [Google]
1447116685675.png
2 MB, 1272x1124
Why haven't you got a gf yet? serious question.

I met a girl, on a discord server like two months ago and finally talked about how we felt about each other. I was a legit shut in before all this amd now it seems like everything is getting better.

There is hope. So my question is, did you just stop trying? Or do you legitematly hate females?
>>
Legitimate all consuming hate, I hate women with a volcanic rage as in the mere thought of them causes a magmaesque flare up in the oesophagus and I need to down a whole gaviscon just to dull the flames that sear at my windpipe. I get autismbux but I spend it mostly on gaviscon and feel trapped in NEETdom.

tl;dr fuck you gender traitor
>>
Just stopped trying, I'm emotionally stunted and don't think I can love someone. I'm still attracted to females and I fap but that's it, I don't pine for affection like the rest of these whiners.
>>
>>24810415
OP, I'm just gonna tell you this now before she fucks your life up down the road. You probably won't even listen to me, but that's fine.

Find your own source of happiness aside from her. Sure she might make it seem like everything is getting better. But, now it's up to you to find happiness independent from her as well. You'll thank me later.
>>
I'm attracted to only one girl atm and she is taken. I don't even try with her because the answer I'd get is obvious and would probably ruin my friendship with her.
>>
>>24810718

I was the same with her. I was to scared but I got really fucked up and told her by accident.The next day we spoke about it she asked me if i ment it and i said yeah
>>
File: 144377.png (651 KB, 658x932) Image search: [Google]
144377.png
651 KB, 658x932
>>24810415
Are you still a virgin op?
After 3-4 long term sexual relationshits you give so much less of a shit because believe it or not there are negatives and positives to having a gf
>>
>>24810761
Yeah I still am, but from years of antipsychotic use, I have a non existant libido, so im not curious aboiut sex anymore.
>>
Because I don't want anyone but a Stacie. There are several girls who have shown an interest in me but I ignored them all because they were all not at all attractive. Just imagining to go on a date with them make me wanna puke.
>>
I just know I'm ugly, so why bother.
>>
>>24810668
This you madman
>>
>>24810718
I know you won't listen to this advice because it's the hard thing to do but it's disingenuous to continue a "friendship" after a certain length of time when you're secretly pining for her. Either say what you feel or distance yourself for both your sakes.
>>
>>24810782
How old are you ?
If you don't care about sex why even get a gf? GFs are annoying meme shits
>>
File: burger room.png (482 KB, 611x401) Image search: [Google]
burger room.png
482 KB, 611x401
softly softly catchy monkey
>>
>>24810822
I wouldn't say we're that close though she's a uni friend and so far I've had nothing to do with her outside uni. Since we finished for the year a couple of weeks ago I doubt I'll see her again until March when classes start again. However I do understand where you're coming from.
>>
>>24810837

I just turned 21, 4 weeks ago, hugless virgin.Was a shutin due to the constant psychosis and psych ward visits so I never got to go and meet someone.
She helped me trhough a lot in these 2 months We spoke and now she told me her feelings just as of yesterday
>>
>>24810861
Ah, if she's more of an acquaintance due to circumstance (work, education etc.) then that's understandable. Pine on.
>>
File: 144416.jpg (19 KB, 335x250) Image search: [Google]
144416.jpg
19 KB, 335x250
>>24810869
Welp I'm 29 and relationshits are tiring shit after a while
It cums with experience

Its like asking tony stark hey why haven't you fought another intergalactic battle against aliens agian yet?

Because I'm lazy and stopped giving a shit
>>
How big of a NEET are you currently? Does she even live in the same state/country?
>>
>>24811177

no, shes american, im a russian
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.