[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well guys i did a poopoo >was watching this youtube gaming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
well guys i did a poopoo
>was watching this youtube gaming girl
>quite and naive, i thought what is she doing outside the computer
> made a little reaserch
>In 5 fucking minutes I found her real name, adress, work adress all open to public.
> So I thought I got to do something about it, because thats a serious security danger.
> I found her personal facebook wrote a message saying that I dont meen any harm just informing you of an issue,
>waited a bit while searching for more and found her family and one of the profiles had her and her brothers picture just with slightly different name.
>So of course I thought it was actually her..well it wasnt, that was her mum which i realized the second I send her the same msg.
> So this morning I checked her twitter and she is really pissed...Thing that I exactly tried to avoid.
>plz kll me
>>
File: egg.jpg (103 KB, 521x533) Image search: [Google]
egg.jpg
103 KB, 521x533
>>24810193
Your fault for whiteknighting, over the internet no less.
>>
>>24810193
this is your lesson.
Never ever search net interaction with others outside us of /r9k/
>>
I dun get it
>>
>>24810250
>Never ever search net interaction with others outside us of /r9k/

this.

no one cares about internet privacy until CNN or BBC tells them its an issue
>>
>>24810349
all i wanted to do is to let her know that there is a info out there thats like super private and poses security risk. Its still up and she more worries about the fact that I fucking contaced her
>>
>>24810929
Listen, anon, I know you think you're doing the noble and correct thing by looking out for this chick, but truth be told you're only being a white knight stalker to this chick
>>
>>24810320
>man white knights girl, means to tell her to hide her irl info better
>messages her mom instead
>now girl is mad
>>
>>24810193
you did a good thing

but normal people don't understand this

just let it go
>>
>>24811028
you're the asshole stranger who does a good samaritan move that pisses the kid off and then you're out of there. it's a noble thing to be, and you're almost there. key is right now, stop being a baby. she's not supposed to like you. it's a hard lesson. you will be respected if you tweak the ending of your little schemes to not giving a shit rather than being sad and feeling sorry for yourself.
>>
>>24810193
ty for sharing ur poopoo
>>
File: 1448919326590.jpg (147 KB, 600x534) Image search: [Google]
1448919326590.jpg
147 KB, 600x534
>gaming youtuber
Why would you even bother. She doesn't even deserve the heads up for being a stupid fucking waste of space.
>>
>>24810193
>well guys i did a poopoo

Grow the fuck up you stupid ass frog
>>
name???

what is her name anon
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.