[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw going to die a kissless handholdless virgin What does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9
File: Rovaniemi1.jpg (80 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Rovaniemi1.jpg
80 KB, 800x600
>tfw going to die a kissless handholdless virgin

What does it feel like to kiss someone?

What does it feel like to hold hands with someone?
>>
>>24810144
I don't know and I'll almost certainly die a KHHV also, but that photo sure looks comfy.
>>
>>24810225

Rovanani Finland
>>
I've heard kissing is like holding warm meat to your face and hand holding is like putting your hand in hot water
>>
>>24810144

Lips are really soft.
You feel her breath on your lips/face, the tongue can be soft or quite rigid and it just feels nice. Especially lip biting.
However, you still need to swallow and breathe and that can be difficult sometimes.

Holding hands is really intimate because you sometimes just hold each other's hand, sometimes you interlink your fingers, sometimes you play with your fingers and so on.
>>
>>24810797

Do you have personal experience
>>
>>24810828

Yes. Forgot to say, downside of holding hands might be that both of you get sweaty hands. Something that's rarely pictured in romantic movies and stuff.
>>
>>24810854

Is it gross as fuck?
>>
>>24811674

Yes, the grossy thibg uou can imagine
>>
>>24811674

It's actually kinda nice in a weird way because it's the sweat of your partner and not of some weird scabby stranger or something.
>>
File: jack black red.png (128 KB, 435x419) Image search: [Google]
jack black red.png
128 KB, 435x419
>>24810144
>be little kid
>always give kisses to my mothers cheek before bed
>one day accidentally her lips
>best feeling in the world
>awkward as fuck
>stop giving kisses
>decades go by
>completly forget how did it feel
>still remember it was nice
Am I as a kissless virgin?
>>
File: 114536234.jpg (20 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
114536234.jpg
20 KB, 300x360
>tfw lost my kiss-virginity to a man while drunk
just fuck my shit up senpai
I didn't ask for this. Now I'll forever be a faggot in my memories even though I'll never fuck a man
>>
>>24812036

Wow?

???

How are you even still alive???

I'd have killed myself LONG ago??????????
>>
>>24810144
>kiss
It's really nice, it feels warm and comforting. It becomes normal after a while but it still carries something to it

>hands
best feeling in the world is to have the warmth of someone's hand on yours, it's just really nice.
>>
>>24812113
I had already accepted I'd die a kissless virgin so it didn't really matter that much
When I think of it I get sad but acceptance puts suicide out of my mind
The only reason I'd commit suicide is realizing that I'll be a wageslave until the retirement age, which will probably be in 2-4 years
>>
>>24812168

pitiful and disgusting at the same time??

impressive?
>>
my lips are permanently parched and ripped so I'd imagine it would feel very uncomfortable

and I couldn't imagine someone wanting to hold my skinny, bony finger alien hands so I don't really care
>>
"Anons"
Punished robots
Robots deprived of human contact
>>
>tfw I suffer from halitosis
>no girl will ever want to kiss me
Just
>>
>holding hands
Nothing special, it gets annoying after a while

>kissing
Literally the best feeling in the world, it's the most intimate you will ever get with another person. Her lips are so soft, warm and wet...you can even feel her hot breath on you. You feel so complete, like everything that exists is just you two making out..even when you are on a crowded bus. Fuck why haven't I killed myself yet?
>>
>>24810144
>What does it feel like to kiss someone?

I don't know, most prostitutes say I can't / they won't let me.
>>
>>24812435

How does it feel to literally be a failure of a human being?
>>
>>24812446
Do i really need to type out what i feel like saying right now? You know where to go. Thank ou
>>
>>24812446
>holding hands

Hated it, gets sweaty and I always felt like we were just waiting for the other person to let go. Just res your hand on top of hers while sitting
>>
File: 1414778933428.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1414778933428.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
>>24810144

I'd tell you if I knew... sometimes I dream about it.
>>
>>24812463
depressing to say the least.
>>
?

??????

There are actually people who are older than 18 who haven't held hands?????????
>>
>>24812497
How are you coping robot? Especially now during this month, or winter months in general where couples are cuddling together. Holding hands under the stars, drinking something warm and relaxing together.. And then at night he wakes up to pull her just a bit closer to his body.
>>
File: where.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
where.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>24812509
I hate to break it to you anon but...
>>
>>24812509
I've never held hands with another female that wasn't apart of my family.
>>
>>24812526
>>24812527

?????????

How?

Literally how?????

You're lying??
>>
>>24812455
It's an interesting phenomenon. Of all the degrading shit prostitutes do, most of them seem to be vehemently against and 'creeped out' by conventional romantic affection like cuddling, kissing and such. The world really is against betas.
>>
File: rovaniemi.jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
rovaniemi.jpg
11 KB, 275x183
i live so close to where that picture was taken
>>
>>24812561
>you must be over 18 to post here
>>
The fact I will never know what it feels like to embrace a pretty girl, to spoon her, to kiss her pink lips, makes me want to commit suicide too, anon.

I get so fucking angry when I see couples when I'm in public. I've seen couples where the man grabs the girls' ass and squeezes it so many fucking times. Seems like every second outing at the mall I see some early 20s couple where the man "discretely" squeezes her ass and she looks up at him with a smile.
>>
>>24812607

Says the man who not kiss??

First kiss for me as at 12, but I'm not sure if she liked it???

Either way, literally how over 18 and no kiss???????

??????????
>>
File: repulsive.jpg (64 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
repulsive.jpg
64 KB, 640x425
>>24812561
Most females just seem repulsed by me.
Have you ever had a female give you "this face" because you talked to them?
>>
>>24810144
You're in a restaurant, awaiting patiently for your meal, and suddenly you see it; your meal is approaching.

The rush, the excitement, that warm feeling in your stomach, like smooth whiskey, as your mind confirms your hopes; this is it. This is what you've been waiting for. This is what you ordered.

You uncontrollably smile, because this is what you've looked forward to.

This is what kissing someone for the first time is like.
>>
Honestly....it's the biggest nothing.

There are no good girls. Never get married, unless you find a traditional girl which you probably wont.
>>
>>24812615
>I get so fucking angry when I see couples when I'm in public
I fucking hate it when I see people show affection in public, its makes me so fucking jealous that they have someone who loves them.
>>
>tfw kids born after 9/11 are kissing/fucking before you've even held hands with a grill
>tfw wasted a 15 year head start

exitbag soon
>>
>>24812654

> ???
> ???????
> ??????????

just stop and go back to whatever shithole you crawled out of
>>
>>24812766

Is this how Americans respond to question by not answering??
>>
I've only ever held hands with a little girl. Which was nice for me, since I'm a degenerate subhuman pedophile who should be killed, but I know it was nothing special for the little girl. Still, it was warm and nice. It felt comfortable and natural. It felt like we both felt safe with one another. She probably just though it was to keep her from running into traffic.

Never kissed either.
>>
>>24812824

> implying I'm Ameriturd?????

fuck off
>>
>>24812847

But no answer the ? that I asked in >>24812654 ????
>>
>>24812874
Fix broken English before asking.
>>
>>24812895

How have you not kissed before 18 old??
>>
>>24812916

How cna seh slapp???
>>
>>24812958

Sonno slapp kre.

Hrea Nonna yo?
>>
File: dubs.jpg (11 KB, 271x186) Image search: [Google]
dubs.jpg
11 KB, 271x186
>>24812734
>seeing boys in 7th grade get all the pussy that i never fucking got
>kissing and dating all these gorgeous high school cuties
>mfw
>>
I WILL KNOW IN TEN DAYS

T
E
N

D
A
Y
S
>>
>>24812002
>am I still a virgin even if I fucked my mom?
>>
>>24814308

No, you wouldn't be because you had sex?
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.