[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people who would rather masturbate to cartoons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: rafaella-rylsky-art-13[1].jpg (161 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
rafaella-rylsky-art-13[1].jpg
161 KB, 682x1024
>there are people who would rather masturbate to cartoons than pictures of beautiful women

I never understood this.
>>
>>24809149
>masturbating to decaying forms of flesh, excrement and blood
>>
File: 8qJ3ihS.jpg (151 KB, 638x696) Image search: [Google]
8qJ3ihS.jpg
151 KB, 638x696
>there are people who would rather masturbate to 3D whores than pictures of beautiful anime girls

I never understood this.
>>
>>24809149
Real women intimidate them. The innocent, submissive, predictable animu grills don't.
>>
>>24809170
>>24809183
they're just pictures though, so whats it matter?
>>
>>24809183

Your armchair psychology might work if we were talking about escapism versus human relationships. But this is just about what pictures and images turn you on so it's irrelevant since it's purely about aesthetics.
>>
>Not fapping to both
I fap to 2D and 3D it's the actual master race, dipping your hand into both worlds.

>>24809183
Yeah, calm down buddy.
>>
>>24809218
Don't you say that about my waifu >:(
>>
>>24809149
I have masturbated to asuka for almost a year now everyday. Sure I watch other stuff...but I always have to go back to at least one pic of her.
>>
File: Hentai_4452c3_63574.jpg (50 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
Hentai_4452c3_63574.jpg
50 KB, 750x600
Pic related.

Cartoons and art can do anything since it's really up to the talent and imagination of the artists. They're not limited by the boundaries of the real world or what real humans are willing and able to do in front of a camera (or with someone else in a relationship). Anything can be represented and perfected. They can even manage to draw things that are more attractive than what you see in the real world, because the human brain works like that, it's easy to fool.

It's nice to alternate between the two. People who refuse to touch anything 2D, or people on the other side who only like 2D are just limiting their options.
>>
>caring about people
fuck off, I bet you play your video files in mpc hc too because some fucktard told you it's what cool people do
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.