[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys think we evolved too quickly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1429159236174.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1429159236174.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
Do you guys think we evolved too quickly?
>>
>>24809024
too slowly
>>
What the fuck does that even mean

evolution is a really slow process. One that we won't even notice the effects of for a long time despite now having the ability to record ourselves
>>
>>24809024
Do you mean "we" as a robots of humanity?
>>
>>24809039
Natural selection is slow. Evolution is just random mutations because nature is retarded, it happens everywhere all the time
>>
>tfw probably not going to reproduce
>tfw a part of me is sad about that
>tfw another part of me is OK with it

Deep down we all wish for a home and a family
>>
>>24809038

completely agree
>>
>>24809587
>Deep down we all wish for a home and a family
Not really, man are naturally polygamous creatures, nothing is more terrifying to us than limiting the gene pool to ONE vagina. Thats not even a pool, more like a gene puddle
>>
>>24809039
>evolution is a really slow process.
Adaptation can happen within a few generations under the right conditions.
>>
>>24809024
We evolved to a point now I feel were on the decline due to our greatest power and weakness. Intellect
due to using smarts to overcome problems we are loosing alot of attributes to each generation eg strenght hight and alphas all because of our brain.

The same mind that though of nuclear fusion and space travel also can justify people as "otherkin".

To awnser your question. We fucked up boys turn back and start agian
>>
>>24809038
yes

>>24809024
evolution is a very slow process and modern humans don't exist because of evolution. We exist because we were capable of phonetic articulation(language) and we are able to keep records. Keeping records has helped us store information and pass on to the next generation who will generate novel information and store it too. Intelligent isn't innate, you'd be dumb like an animal if you were raised by wolves.
>>
>>24809698
what you are saying is retarded and hardly makes sense.
>>
>>24809525
But our minds are so volatile now that we're evolving even faster now.
>>
>>24809735
>Intelligent isn't innate, you'd be dumb like an animal if you were raised by wolves.
wrong
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.