[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys ever feel like that the constant use of sites like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1448905344307.jpg (61 KB, 640x527) Image search: [Google]
1448905344307.jpg
61 KB, 640x527
Do you guys ever feel like that the constant use of sites like 4chan has resulted in you experiencing a severe disconnect with reality? Like everything around you is going through a filter of how 4chan perceives and has constructed the world? I honestly feel like ever since using this site, that everything is in a state of cognitive dissonance between the reality and "4chan".

Maybe its just depression speaking, but I know I wasn't aware of this disconnection and dissociation until I began to use 4chan more and more frequently.
>>
Yes, and governments and corporations are already all over this. Social media is going to make TV look like radio. We're fucked. Brainwashing out the ass and ears is our future. Plus, we'll do it to ourselves.
>>
>>24808848
Hello brave new world!
>>
maybe its just you not beloining here you fucking retard. This site was made for outcasts and autists not about some normie in mild depression after his break up

fucking peices of shit fuck you
>>
>>24808848
>>24808859
Is this the end goal of societies who emphasis individualism and materialism? Are we literally going to be living in a matrix? Except without living inside an actual computer, we are just projecting our perception of our 'self' and our 'image' as constructed by the extensive use of social media? The world world literally is going to be suffering from dissociation identity disorder, only interpreting events as social media constructs. Kind of explains the rampant appeal of third wave feminism t b h.

>>24808866
Case example right here.
>>
>>24808824
No, idk how some people find 4chan to be the kool-aid. Desu, it's all just dank memes.
>>
>>24808927
>im posting memes but that doesnt define me

kill urselkf
>>
File: 1449313423466.jpg (306 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1449313423466.jpg
306 KB, 600x900
I'm glad 4chan made me a miserable self aware sperg. I'll take that over being one of those fucks that likes shit like "1 like = 1 prayer" on facebook.
>>
I feel like it's made me enlightened, to an extent. After the intial phase of arguing, shitposting and fapping I began to see the site as resource for learning, and now I've learned so much about humanity and the world by reading all these different peoples' experiences and feelings. 4chan is the greatest social experiment ever conducted.
>>
>>24808961
>and now I've learned so much about humanity and the world by reading all these different peoples' experiences and feelings.
The problem with experiencing that is the hive mentality and the 'groupthink' associated with 4chan. People on here like to argue that '4chan is not one person', but its clearly obvious that certain means of behaving are highly emphasized over others, with those who behave in the alternative usually being met with ridicule and sarcasm. My point is, that while you are seeing a variety of experiences, you are usually experiencing them through a filter of 4chan accepted behavioral norms. It's why everyone on /pol/ is obsessed with the "jewish conspiracy" and conservative pro-facisim beliefs. I have high doubts that the majority of these people even behaved like that before they encountered /pol/.

This is not by all means restricted to 4chan. 4chan is just a place where the more alternate, politcally incorrect or contrarian beliefs are held to be the norm as opposed to places like reddit or tumblr, which emphasise political correctness and simplistic constructions of social justice.
>>
R9k severely redpilled me. Every time I think of a girl that I like, I think of how many boyfriends she's had and how she may have slept with one/all of them. I already had enough trouble with women without having trust issues too.

I was kinda already redpilled on women before I got here, but I really didn't need the reinforcement.
>>
>>24808824

I don't think 4cahn causes the disconnect, but rather this community lends itself well to those who have.

I always find myself here when I feel very down and lonly, but when I pick myself up again I fuck off and go live the normie life... Usually, been stuck in a rut for A year now.
>>
>>24808866
ooo le epic 4chan outcast!!!
>>
>>24809050
I agree 100%.

*originality intensifies*
>>
>>24809167
Cancerous post is cancerous
>>
Definitely look down on woman more. I was always a racist, but now I am much more radicalized. Also, I find myself becoming more aroused to femboys than I do to woman. So yes, this site has changed me, but only because I let it.

No regrets, fuck the normies
>>
If anything 4chan helps me.

Women are repulsed by me and the last time I've had anyone invite me to do anything was years back. At least I'm not dealing with being a KHV at 36 alone.
>>
>>24809085
What is even meant by 'redpill'?
>>
I tried quitting 4chan. I even went to reddit for a month but couldn't stand the overabundance of positivity. Like I wanted to gather them all up and force them to have a bad trip on strong LSD and see the ends of the earths.
In my fedora opinion positive people are stupid as fuck
>>
>>24809482
Yeah you know the word "nice" originates from french royalty in describing naive peasants?
I don't condone being a cynical prick but you're on to something.
>>
>>24808866
You obviously belong here.
>>
>>24809564
I clearly stated that you snarky little subhuman.. Fuck off to tinder or whatever you faggots do these days
>>
>>24809586
Why such a large chip on your shoulder?
>>
4chan is a reflection of us, you shitlord.

I actually said "yay" to myself when I saw some massacre on the news. I still want to passionately fuck a woman/dickgirl and bite, fuck her up the butt, all sorts of things. I am a breeder and will never go my own way.

I WILL NEVER YIELD. THEY WILL BREAK MY BONES BUT NEVER WIN
>>
A man alone is always going to be pessimistic, contrarian, insecure, paranoid. 4chan reflects the isolation.
>>
File: image%3A144539.jpg (98 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
image%3A144539.jpg
98 KB, 800x534
If it wasnt for 4chan I would have never done the following

>gotten a gun (thanks /k/)
>gotten fit (thanks zyzz)
>fuck numerous traps in the boi pucci (thanks family) no condor
>fuck without a condor with foreskin cum inside white, black,Asian, latina and soon to be Indian and Arab women vaginally (thanks /pol/)
>red pilled on relatjionzhigs
>be still a virgin with no relayshunship experience
>still be a hoarder of material pocessions
>took on a life of extreme minmalism in terms of material items only have laptop/smartphone and 1 weeks worth of clothes
If it wasn't for 4chans constant daily remijnders I would still be a fat kV shitlord
>>
>>24809681
Pls breed me senpai.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.