[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Just lower your standards anon and you'll get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
>"Just lower your standards anon and you'll get a girlfriend easily"
>"lol nah fuck that"
>go 3 years single
>finally a 7/10 azn qt starts hitting on me

Aww yeeesh, I'm finally back in the game;

How's your love life going, ribbits?
>>
Great. Yeah. Hahaha...

I don't have a love life
>>
File: 1449051665120.gif (208 KB, 312x322) Image search: [Google]
1449051665120.gif
208 KB, 312x322
>>24808633
I've been eating at this nearby place a couple of times a week because this girl that works there shows interest in me.

This is getting to be expensive, but this is the only girl who's showed interest in a while. She seems to like sitting down and bullshitting with me.
>>
>>24808659
Ask her out with some cheesy line like "You've served me dinner for months now, how about I repay the favor?"
>>
File: 1448958138263.jpg (149 KB, 752x938) Image search: [Google]
1448958138263.jpg
149 KB, 752x938
Lmao. I haven't met a girl who wasn't family or friend of friend in years.

They all just ended up hating me.
>>
>>24808672
I ate there last night and she told me to add her on Facebook but I don't have the app.

You think it's possible to get her # if she's offering to add me on there?
>>
File: Peep-Show.jpg (67 KB, 500x562) Image search: [Google]
Peep-Show.jpg
67 KB, 500x562
Obligatory response to someone asking about a robot's "love life"
>>
>>24808731
Yes. Anything is possible when it comes to dating, it all depends on how you act
>>
>>24808633
Good for you, anon, that you got lucky.

I'm going on six years now. At 26, I think I should just give up.
>>
>tfw went on a date with a girls from my class
>she became obsessed with me
>commented on every photo and status on my wall
>came to conclusion that I'll just use the 7/10 body of her's
Just gotta endure until Wednesday.
>>
>>24808672
Welcome to "How to Commit Social Seppuku" with your host, Anon!
>>
>>24808791
>using a number instead of describing the girl
>every greentext by a robot ever

If I have to be this stupid to get a girlfriend then I think I will gladly die alone.
>>
Congratulations faggot, now fuck off.
>>
Honestly I don't see the point in lowering my standards. If a girl isn't very attractive to me I'm better off just staying single. Why bother otherwise? Would you really want to look at your gf every day and just be like "Well this is the best I can get". Do you really want to date a girl that doesn't turn you on?

Relationships with hot girls are already bad enough, with all the stress, drama, obnoxious and boring bullshit you have to put up with, I can't imagine going through all the effort for something less than a really hot girl. I've been in two relationships where I literally didn't dump the cunts for months on end, the better part of a year just because they were extremely fucking attractive.

If you're going to be fat, boring, ugly, or not fuck me the way I want you better not stress me out or annoy me or tell me to do shit I want to do. Yesterday a fat, stupid girl I met on /b/ wanted me to drive to her house, which I'm not allowed in, just to have sex with her, probably in my car, while she's on her period. Turned her the fuck down, that's way too much effort to have period sex with her fat stupid ass in my car. She's "socially awkward" so she only will see me if I come out to her in the middle of the night instead of the morning or day.

>Most Chad post I ever wrote on r9k
>>
>>24808633
>finally a 7/10 azn qt starts hitting on me
> I'm finally back in the game

Could you please leave this board, as, every fucking, worthless normie scum as yourself, should?
>>
Kinda almost hooked up with a grill last sat. I'm not that into her and she says she wants to take things slow.

Does this mean there's a way out of pain for both of us?
>>
File: Full communism.jpg (64 KB, 720x508) Image search: [Google]
Full communism.jpg
64 KB, 720x508
Had sex the whole morning
There's worse ways to start a Monday I guess
>>
>>24809274
One upped half us here m8eo
>>
>>24809695
where u from fameroski
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.