[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i feel like shit r9k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: CLnMclcUEAEcvAM.jpg (29 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CLnMclcUEAEcvAM.jpg
29 KB, 600x600
im feeling fucking depressed at the moment, im stuck in a relationship i dont want to be in and im too beta to man up and get out of it, i dont want to hurt them. please help
>>
Tell me about your partner and why you don't want to be in the relationship.
>>
Ignore them till they get the message
>>
>>24808318
heres my situation, ive known them for about 4 years know, they bullied me routinely for about 3. We then started hanging out and i eventually told them i liked them romantically, i got rejected badly. Then slowly they started to like me back and it grew into a relationship. Now i feel hardly anything for them while they say that they love me, i feel bad for perpetuating it but im too scared to end it. This is bare bones, there are more details but its just painful
>>
>>24808334
I cant, hes kind of fucked up. Hes quite narcisstic and will justify his immoral behaivour no matter what i say, i cant say anything without it being my fault
>>
>>24808368
They bullied you for 3 years straight and you are afraid to hurt their feelings? Cut all ties!
J U S T DO I T
U
S
T
D
O
I
T
>>
>>24808400
DING DING DING

Correct answer! Don't be manipulated by someone with sociopathic tendencies! Accept that they will hold deep unwarranted hatred for you for years!
>>
>>24808295
do what Dylan and Eric did m8
>>
>>24808386
Expose them via internet
>>
>>24808400
i dont have the balls :^(
>>
>>24808496
no, i have no desire to hurt them in any other way. I just cant do this anymore
>>
Go fuck yourself, jackass
>>
>>24808500
We got your back, it could ruined their life and it would be 100% sweet sweet revenge for you.
>>
>>24808500
That's why he loves you. You are so easily controlled.

Well accept your slavehood if you can't muster the willpower to ditch him.
>>
>>24808558
Holy shit, ive never thought about it like that. I think you're totally right.
>>
>>24808500
You don't need balls do cut all ties, m8. If you think about it, that's the most passive way of breaking up. Just don't do anything, don't reply to calls,messages or anything.
>>
>>24808568
Maybe you should think about taking a little more control of your life. I hate seeing people get used and abused just because they're non-confrontational. You can start by calling this guy out on his bullshit. I'm not whiteknighting, I know you're gay.
>>
>>24808668
OP here, i agree. Im very non-confrontational, always have been. I literally go along with anything he wants to do, even if its the opposite of what i want. Ive been getting better lately, resisting more and standing up for myself, but i dont have to courage to end it.
>>
I could raid him if you post his deds
>>
>>24808726
no, i appreciate the offer, but i dont want to ruin his life or anything
>>
>>24808777
JESUS CHRIST WHY HE BULLIED/MANIPULATED YOU FOR YEARS FUCK HIS SHIT UP!
>>
>>24808400
>>24808500
You come across as someone who is withdrawn and afraid to face situations which involve intense emotions. Did you experience some sort of family trauma as a child? Makes sense as to why you would put up with someone who is by nature, abusive to you.
>>
>>24808854
i am like that yes, but its not because of any trauma, its just the way i am, im overly empathetic, to the point that i dont care about myself, i just dont want to upset anyone else, its terrible, i have no self confidence and im always quiet, that doesnt help either
>>
>>24808933
Listen to this and psyche up for the confrontation. He might not even know that he's a sociopath. Do it for his own good. He'll thank you later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGx6K90TmCI
>>
>>24808295
>in a relationship
Get the fuck out you worthless normie scum please.
>>
>>24809046
This. Please go, PLEASE
>>
just man up and deal with it, dont be a pussy
>>
>hey starving Ethiopian children, I'm so sick of eating McDonald's, it's so depressing

This is what you sound like, senpai.
>>
>>24809297
> " HURR DURR CHILDREN IN AFRICA" argument
> Not realizing suffering is subjective
Kill yourself,my man.
>>
>>24809297
i was alone for a long time, i hated it, but i hate this even more
>>
File: 1449429327746.png (8 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1449429327746.png
8 KB, 400x400
Are they psychopathic enough to try and hurt you if you tell them you don't want to be with them?
If not there's literally nothing bad that could happen; you'll rustle their jimmies at worst and cause them to go through an introspective phase at best

He's not entitled to you, no one is entitled to anything really
And you having empathy for him in the "I don't want to hurt his feelings" is a mistake; you're misplacing your empathy away from things that deserve it, perpetuating a problem, and hurting yourself.

Don't worry about being cold, just be mature, be adult about it
You're gonna die one day and if you don't start standing up for yourself you're going to feel regret that is 1,000,000x more painful than hurting someone else's feelings for a bit.
Rip off the bandage, get the pain over with, you'll respect yourself and in turn others will respect you even more

It's a win-win-win all around, even for the guy
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.