[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's hear it. What would you do differently if you could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: hitler.jpg (56 KB, 464x404) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
56 KB, 464x404
Let's hear it.

What would you do differently if you could turn back time and keep all of your knowledge?

You can't cheat school, meaning you can't go back to when you were 6 or 7 and skip like 4 or 5 years. You can be an excellent student, but you still have to pretend to be your age.
>>
Is this how pathetic your life is that you have to share in your little escapism to get a response and feel a little bit special for having a special snowflake thought?
>>
I seriously owe much of my success to lack of knowledge.
>>
Bitcoin, bet on sporting events, ask out all the girls I fucked after high school that told me they liked me in high school, create a lot of social media things that went on to be worth millions, generally just put my own twist on things and steer the world in the direction I'd rather it go in.

Most of all I'd get my finances in order so that I could marry the girl I dated for 2 years but broke up with because I couldn't get my life together.

I would have liked to have children with her.
>>
>>24808228
Jesus what a cynic.

Go buy a punching bag or something
>>
File: 490.jpg (48 KB, 627x626) Image search: [Google]
490.jpg
48 KB, 627x626
>>24808228
What does that have to do with anything? I asked a harmless question, chill.
>>
>>24808228
you're more pathetic than op desu
>>
Pull a Butterfly Effect and strangle myself in the womb with the umbillical cord.
>>
is that a real manga
>>
>>24808407
It's called Billy Bat.

It doesn't focus much on Hitler though, if that's what you're thinking. He gets a few chapters in hundreds and that's it.
>>
>>24808427
iirc correctly there is a manga that's an biography of hitler though
>>
File: Wojak.jpg (15 KB, 220x250) Image search: [Google]
Wojak.jpg
15 KB, 220x250
Go back to 9th grade.

I was a 6'0" white awkward skeleton who wasn't full robot yet. Knew a few people, lurked a little bit on /v/ at the time, but most importantly, a really hot girl liked me.

She was black, and I wasn't normally attracted to black chicks, but she was pretty white washed and acted white (she was not mixed, just light skin tone). I talked to her a lot, and as time went on it became pretty clear that she liked me. I was pretty calm around her for some reason, but the second I found out there was potential for a relationship I went back to my autist ways and fucked up everything.

That was my last shot at being a normie. I'm 20 now, and probably going to live out the rest of my days as a NEET. If I could have gotten a solid 8/10 girl like her to go out with me, it would've given me the confidence to maybe make friends and enter normiehood.
>>
>>24808449
Yeah, it's an "adaptation" of Mein Kampf.
>>
>>24808506
I'm in a similar situation, but I'm a 5'8" manlet here, but there's recently there's a girl that I've gone on a few dates with, but haven't done anything with her yet. It's so easy to just hang out with her, but I'm afraid to do anything else.
>>
>living through school and uni again
NOPE
I'll chill in a big tower on 9/11
>>
>>24808427

This comic looks so interesting but I refuse to read anything by Urasawa because I know it will just be blue-balling mysteries stacked on top of mysteries without any kind of resolution.
>>
>>24809100
Urasawa didn't write this one by himself though.

It hasn't finishes yet, so you should wait anyway.
>>
File: OpkgjTy.png (124 KB, 358x272) Image search: [Google]
OpkgjTy.png
124 KB, 358x272
>>24808506
>(she was not mixed, just light skin tone)
>>
>>24808194
Go back 4 years to when I was 18 and not date the chick who broke my heart.
It's a small thing but something that is important to me.
>>
>>24808194
I'd go back 5 years to when I lost my job and do things better, try and drink less to keep my job. I don't care about bettering myself, I just want that job back. Wasn't even a good job but it paid alright and the people there were kinda cool
>>
I'd give her a chance. I can't believe how fucking stupid I was
>>
I'd have started working on basic apps sooner. No one knew that the app market would boom like it did. I'd be an easy way to make some good income to set myself up for life, before the market got over saturated with the same shit.
>>
>>24808194
I'd spend my life consumed by nostalgia
Every fucking thing i'd experience would be like a kick to the nads with feels
I'd try to be the hero of the story this time maybe
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.