[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/nightwalking/ general Nightjoggers, nightcyclists, and occasional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: nightypark.jpg (70 KB, 760x475) Image search: [Google]
nightypark.jpg
70 KB, 760x475
/nightwalking/ general
Nightjoggers, nightcyclists, and occasional nightdrivers also welcome
>>
File: black.jpg (713 KB, 715x957) Image search: [Google]
black.jpg
713 KB, 715x957
what are you nightwalkers smoking tonight?
>>
File: 1438481632461.png (121 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1438481632461.png
121 KB, 500x378
>>24808269
I've got some weed and some valerian root but I'm not smoking the valerian root, I'm just gonna maybe drink it. My city is very aesthetic at night because it's so quiet and eery and our orange lights make it all seem very movie like, and surreal.
>>
During one of my night runs a few weeks ago I found a cat and tried to pet it. Unfortunately, it kept walking away even if I sat down and just watched it.

Maybe I should start bringing cat treats on my night runs.
>>
I do security and only list my availability as overnight. I don't get to walk long distances but I get lots of free time to myself at night and get paid for it. It's nice. I just got off actually.
>>
>>24808175
>Nightjoggers
been working on loosing weight but im not comfortable with my family knowing im uncomfortable with my weight so i have to jog at night.
>>
>>24808269
>tfw paranoid hypochondric who's too scared of cancer, so I can't smoke comfy cigarettes while nightwalking
>>
File: 1447307814549.jpg (91 KB, 618x800) Image search: [Google]
1447307814549.jpg
91 KB, 618x800
>tfw nightdriving
>tfw no gf in the passenger seat
>I don't eat
>I don't sleep
>I do nothing but think of you
>>
I like that there are regular nightwalk threads now. I moved to an extremely comfy old city which is perfect for nightwalks recently. Are you guys takung pics while walking to post in these threads? I think I might take pics next time I nightwalk
>>
>>24808571
I'll post pics of my favourite places once I go for a walk on my off day. Tried doing that once but tablet camera couldn't capture shit at night, gotta bring out actual photo camera
>>
File: Ingress_logo_512px.png (24 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Ingress_logo_512px.png
24 KB, 512x512
>>24808399
Walking around at night is the only thing that temporarily alleviates my shitty negative thoughts and perpetual gut-punched feeling. It's been kind of cold here lately, so unfortunately I've been staying in more often.

Last Friday was pretty crummy and I wandered around for about four hours. How long do you guys stay out? Where do you go? I play Ingress, which kind of gives me something to focus on. Ironically (I guess) I found out the girl I'm infatuated with plays, too. I see her name on stuff in the game and it obviously makes it tougher to not think about her, but uh, what can you do.

>>24808399
There's a cat that I see around here sometimes. I talk to it, but it keeps its distance and kind of looks at me like I'm an asshole.

>>24808429
I really wish I wasn't a tiny manlet so I could do this.
>>
>>24808658
I usually stay out for around an hour. I just do a 5-7 mile run and then go home and shower.
>>
>>24808658
>>24808715
I do it to try and break my endless cycle of procrastination, but it never seems to work.

>I'll just go out for a run, return and study
>I won't even navigate to 4chan
>definitely won't start watching any anime
>oh look this manga just updated, I'll just check that out real quick and get back to work
>now that I'm still just taking a break before getting to work, I might as well watch this anime episode
>I wonder if anything is happening on /pol/ right now
>etc

The urge to procrastinate is too strong.
>>
nightbike is the shit
also really dangerous as i have no lights on my bike
should probably buy lights

>tfw night biking in crisp winter weather
>>
File: nofeelnovember.jpg (97 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
nofeelnovember.jpg
97 KB, 600x600
>tfw live with parents so I can't nightwalk because they already think I'm weird and that would send them over the edge

Well...one day maybe
>>
>>24810275
Definitely buy lights and reflective gear. You have to be wary of drowsy/drunk drivers if you're on the road, too.

>tfw night biking in crisp winter weather
I don't night bike often, but I've experienced that as well
>>
Nightbiking is the shit. Going by tiny amounts of moonlight. Usually to get something off my mind or burn energy.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.