[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good morning, wagekek. How are doing? Another day, another dollar.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: (19).jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
(19).jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Good morning, wagekek. How are doing?

Another day, another dollar.
>>
s-stop making fun of us please I don't want to work anymore
>>
>>24808588
I'm with this guy.
It's not like we have a choice.
My state won't pay neet bucks for depression or anxiety so i have to be around..... normies.
>>
>>24808605
This, do neets think we wanna work?
>>
>>24808696
Exactly it's not like i wanted to be forced from my neet lifestyle but no. They had to throw me out. I have no choice but to work with people i hate and escape to my self asylum as quickly as possible while ignoring they invitation to stupid social gatherings.
>>
The only reason I have a job is because growing my bank account is the only way to convince myself that I'm making any progress in life. Still only have a few thousand dollars, but I guess it's better than being poor, and it is nice to look at expensive things on the internet and tell myself I could buy that if I really wanted it (which is a lie since I need to save my money).
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 640x400
>>24807996
This is another great thread .
>>
w a g e c u c k
a
g
e
c
u
c
k
>>
File: 1440366048572.gif (1 MB, 305x244) Image search: [Google]
1440366048572.gif
1 MB, 305x244
>>24809115
I disagree with you for once smugman. This thread makes me feel bad. The wagekucks have given up
>>
File: sp_0908_04_v6.jpg (49 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
sp_0908_04_v6.jpg
49 KB, 480x360
Dont neets realize that comfort is basically death?

Development comes from pain, struggle, hardship. Things that can hardly be found inside your room.

I work a shitty retail job at kekmart, I go to school for a shitty degree. I probably made some bad choices. But im learning. Im actually DOING something and its giving me experiences which are shaping how I see myself and my place in the world.

When you just sit in your room and play vidya all day, you might be distracted from yourself and reality, but thats all it ever really is. When you turn of the screen and it goes black, all you see is you.

>b-b-but Im a neet and i suffer on a daily basis!

Havent you even watched NHK? The Neet lifestyle is basically a privilege. You are lucky to be living that way. It just seems 'hard' because you never have ever really had to work for anything.
>>
Finally liberated me self from wagekekery. Faked a back injury at my workplace. Got my first workmans comp payment as well as food stamps and cash assistance from the state. Gonna go back to dept of health and welfare to see what other free money programs I can apply for. Just have to continue to play this fraud game and see if I can get a semi-permanent free ride
>>
All of you on neetbux/autismbux forget that you are doomed to scrape by with no money for the rest of your lives. Enjoy living in perpetual poverty.
>>
File: 1448776085935.jpg (48 KB, 514x540) Image search: [Google]
1448776085935.jpg
48 KB, 514x540
>>24808588
>>24808605
>>24808696
>>24808774
YAWWWN

This post is super high on content, fuck chink moot
>>
>>24807996
REMINDER: VOTE TRUMP TO STOP ALL NEET FROG POSTERS LIKE THIS ONE
>>
>>24810533

the neets already lost, that's why they make these threads.

trust me i've been neet before and you will never be truly happy being a neet

being a wagekek your whole life is just as bad though
>>
>>24810552
Is this serious?

>>24810741
Oh, trust me.. I don't forget it. And it leaves me in perpetual, crippling anxiety in addition to my major depression and schizoaffective disorder.. but thank you for reminding me.
>>
>>24810809
>being a wagekek your whole life is just as bad though

Yep. That's why Self-employed Master Race ftw!
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24810442
This means we won.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.