[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up /r9k/. I fucked up bad.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: FeelYouSpaceCowboy.png (14 KB, 625x582) Image search: [Google]
FeelYouSpaceCowboy.png
14 KB, 625x582
I'm preferably asking robots with younger sisters and/or experienced something similar.
Here's what happened

> 20 yo., KHV ,NEET ,suicidal/homicidal thoughts, no social life
> Have one younger sister, she turned 8 yesterday
> Cute girl, smart for her age
> Never celebrated birthdays myself, think celebrating them is kinda stupid
> Don't want to be in a room with 10+ people,half of which I don't even know
> Think she knows me well enough and understands that I won't show up
> Just stay in my bed and wallow in self pity
> Later that day get a voicemail on my mobile phone, only contacts are mom and dad and I figured they would just trash talk me again
> Ohboyherewegoagain.jpg
> Little sister used my moms phone to send me this (exact quote):
> "Why'd you do it? You couldn't care less about me! I hate you Anon! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!"
> Barely hold back tears

Is there any way I can unfuck my shit?
>>
she's a gril, she'll forget it by tomorrow
>>
say you're sorry. simple as that
>>
>>24807979
Give her some fire crackers.
>>
>>24807979
Use your NEETbux to buy your sister something nice.
>>
>>24807979
Lol you're just mad because you think you've fucked up your chance to get some 8 year old pussy. Fucking pedophile
>>
awwww idk just hug her and do something nice alone with her, try explain your anxiety/crowds thing, watch some pokemon with her and make her some food, idk just be her big brother and try to explain? Or just try to help her to forget and be apologetic, and mean it!
>>
File: 3496870234.png (133 KB, 259x300) Image search: [Google]
3496870234.png
133 KB, 259x300
>>24807979
Tell her that it's better to tell people important things in person.
>>
>>24807993
>>24808011
>>24808041
>>24808146
I already tried that. She loves Lego and I bought her a 149,99 eurobucks set,which I threw in the mailbox but I saw it in the trash bin later.
>>24808163
Jesus Christ,no.
>>24808180
>>24808251
I think I need to have a 1 on 1 talk. I sent a message,asking if she wants to go with me to the park, but she didn't answer.
>>
Apologise, bring a gift, hug her, tell her you had big boy things to take care of and that youll take her to kek e cheese, and eat a family meal with her and parents . if you keep fucking up, she'll become a whore.
>>
>>24808359
>>24808180
i agree with these two anons, but i have an idea.

buy her a cake and ask her to a park or wherever, two of you alone or with your parents at most. then re-celebrate her belated birthday, sing her a song, and give her something she really likes. if she likes rabbits give a bunny toy, if she likes pink buy her some pink pens, tell her you were really sorry, hug her and kiss her on the head and keep clinging to her for the day or two.

the gift shouldn't be expensive desu. kids dont care how expensive a gift was. they just want something they like.
>>
>8y old
>already a bitch

you lost
>>
>NEET
>you still live at home
>sister send you voicemail instead of screaming at you outside your door
Move along people, nothing to see here but an attention whore with lots of plot holes in his "story".
>>
>>24808474
I don't live at home,I moved away 2 years ago,because my parents wanted me to "take responsibility". My dad`s paying the rent.
>>
Why do you want to fuck your little sister? Gross
>>
>>24808507
>>24808507
Yet you mailed her a Lego gift only to find it in the trash later. While you also claim to have not been able to meet up with your sister. So how could you have noticed the Lego in YOUR PARENTS/SISTERS TRASH if you have yet to visit her??
>>
>>24808607
OooooOOooo shhiiieeet
>>
>>24808607
B U S T E D
U
S
T
E
D
>>
>tfw no qt imouto
>>
>>24808654
/thread

OP is confirmed bust
>>
>>24808607
You know what? This guy may actually have a point.
>>
>>24808654
BUT, NO HE COULD HAVE, HE,
Yeah this story's a crock of shit to be frank family.
>>
>>24807979
>tfw I think it's about time to blow this scene.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.