[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you finally realize that you wan a gf for all the wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: Love Life.png (177 KB, 1100x950) Image search: [Google]
Love Life.png
177 KB, 1100x950
When did you finally realize that you wan a gf for all the wrong reasons and that it'd be best for everyone if you just stopped trying?
>>
File: 1437890278059.jpg (539 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1437890278059.jpg
539 KB, 1280x1024
>>24807686
>it'd be best for everyone

If I know anything about myself its that I carry on not because I enjoy my miserable life but because my existence is seen at best a nuisence or worst an atrocity to others.

Call me edgy but I passively live off of spite. It's all I got, and if wanting a gf gets me spite that's great.
>>
I'm cold and sad and the last time I was happy was with a girl.
>>
>only ones that are actually true are sex, fun, mayyybe savior fantasy, maayyyyybe don't actually want one

I think I might just be too weird and/or too picky.

also
>You never try
>just stop trying
wut
>>
>>24807686
seconds before i came, thankfully i stopped myself short of rape through choosing not to consent to m'lady's consent and so i remain truly euphoric in essence to this very day my fine fellow
>>
I love how most of these "why you don't have a gf" reasons are perfectly normal human emotions, conditions and aspirations just presented with a "negative" slant.
>>
>>24807764

You realize you're the type of person that prevents utopias from existing, no?
>>
>>24807809
>perfectly normal

Yes, because you're the expert on perfectly normal things.
>>
>>24807781

correlation doesn't equate to causation
>>
>>24807875
Yes, and?

I like the robot
>>
>wanting a gf
>being a robot

pick one and only one. if you want a gf you're a fucking normie shit in hiding. there is no benefit to having a gf other than having some obnoxious person dictating what happens in your life because you're too stupid or boring to know what to do with an abundance of time.
>>
>>24807686
>if you just stopped

I already did, ah...
>>
>the wrong reasons

my raging cock disagrees with you
its a very good reason to want a gf for fucking
>>
>>24808373

But that pooty tang, famm
>>
File: 670px-Bait-a-Worm-Step-2.jpg (54 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
670px-Bait-a-Worm-Step-2.jpg
54 KB, 670x503
>>24808373
trying too hard/10

next time it shouldn't be as long
>>
File: 1447946626512.jpg (33 KB, 505x344) Image search: [Google]
1447946626512.jpg
33 KB, 505x344
>>24807686
>savior fantasy
>validation
my two reasons, then I realized maybe 2 days ago that wouldnt be good to put my life in some person's hand. then I felt shittier
>>
>>24808451
if you want a gf you're just a crypto-normie
>>
>>24808424

Not really?

Go buy a whore or just wank it, mate
>>
>>24808478

Why not?

Not like you've done alright with your life in your own hands?
>>
After my last brake up realised reasons above and desided to work on my issues before another relationship.

That was 7 years ago and the fucked up shit never goes away...
>>
>>24808373
the word you looking for is wizard you edgy fuck
>>
>>24809422
yeah, but I wont leave myself or die on me, most I can do is disappoint and hate myself, but I already do that. Depending on someone to validate my existence would be asking to lose the last hope
>>
its more so i want to be able to show things to girls, share with them whats funny or interesting. sharing your hobbies with them and embracing their hobbies too.
share moments with them
sure the sex will be great of course, buts it's more of being with them for company.
>>
>>24807686

There are many men who ABUSE their girlfriends and still have girlfriends.

Whats wrong with me seeking validation out of a gf?
>>
>>24807686
Mr. Roboto here *beep bop bopp beep
Just came to say none of you are allowed to have GFs.
It says so.
In your DNA.
>>
>>24810368

FFFUUUCCCKKK

PLEASE MR ROBOTO I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO HOLD ME
>>
>>24807686
>only normal healthunpeople are allowed to have gfs

>normies
>sane
PICK ONE
>>
>>24810825

I'm not sure you're allowed to argue that a majority of the population isn't sane
>>
File: 1368550572324.gif (2 MB, 306x200) Image search: [Google]
1368550572324.gif
2 MB, 306x200
>When did you finally realize that you wan a gf for all the wrong reasons and that it'd be best for everyone if you just stopped trying?

I keep noticing a pattern in my relationships.

I'll be intrigued by a girl, we'll go out somewhere, we'll hook up...

But then I lose interest. I start to feel nauseous at the thought of being trapped in a relationship with this person, realizing that I definately wouldnt want to spend the rest of my life with them and it I would eventually have to dump them anyway so to spare myself the whole drama I just flake out and knip the relationship right there before it even has a chance to form.

I think what I really want, is love and validation. I can act confident around women, but really I have a hard time believing any girl wants me unless they are beat ugly. When I finally get with a decent or pretty girl, I do feel validated. I live a pretty lonely life, I never really feel acknowledged or appreciated for anything I do. I certainly dont feel loved, how can I feel loved when I hardly have any meaningful relationships with people? So I find pretty girls and try to get them to love me.

But after the validation, I can only come to think of her feelings. I realize how fragile emotions are, and I dont want to be responsible for someone' elses feelings. I realize that im not the most dependable person and I probably wont be there for her. So I pull the plug. This has happened again and again and it wasnt until this last recent one that ive started to realize whats happening.

I just wish there was some way I could validate myself.
>>
>what makes you think you deserve a gf?
>>
My problem has always been that i have no idea how to do the active process of getting to know someone. Usually i am not a shy person, but in this regard...

All my past experiences were completely based on the girl acting. Aaand drunk- me together with damn high standards cockblocked me once or twice.
>>
>>24811196

What makes that bitch think she deserves a bf?
>>
>>24807781
Maybe you were with a grill because you were happy.
>>
File: obamatroll.jpg (25 KB, 600x376) Image search: [Google]
obamatroll.jpg
25 KB, 600x376
>>24807686
>There are men that cheat on their gfs
>There are men that verbally and physically abuse their gfs
>There are men that don't give their gfs that much attention
>There are men who mooch off oi their gfs

>Robots shouldn't even at least desire (not entitlement) to have a woman to connect to because society says they're "boring"
>>
> grow up with younger and older sisters
> taught to treat girls special by mother
> now full permavirgin
Thanks my literal f.am
>>
>>24811776

WOW, WAY TO PAINT THE PROBLEM THAT'S ALREADY FUCKING OBVIOUS

UNCLE TOM ASS NIGGER
>>
>>24807686
Is desire the same thing as entitlement?

Shaming words?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.