[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you've been a NEET shut in for a solid decade now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: tfwmylifesucks.jpg (96 KB, 498x445) Image search: [Google]
tfwmylifesucks.jpg
96 KB, 498x445
>tfw you've been a NEET shut in for a solid decade now

i just want somebody to talk to

pic related, every day
>>
>>24807643
watch anime, play an mmo, etc.
>>
>>24807658

10 fucking years dude

I can't do vidya anymore

cheap entertainment just cant carry me any further

i need human contact

how much longer can it go on?
>>
>>24807696
Where do you live?

Also, how do you get $?
>>
File: tfwbecomefeeleroffeels.jpg (67 KB, 800x539) Image search: [Google]
tfwbecomefeeleroffeels.jpg
67 KB, 800x539
>>24807727

i live in australia and live on disability money
>>
File: tfwyouarepepe.jpg (14 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
tfwyouarepepe.jpg
14 KB, 228x221
i know this isn't much of a /feels/ board anymore but anyone to talk to even on a stupid thread would be nice.
>>
>>24807736
S-sydney?
>>
bump|

bloxmcfox
>>
>>24807643
Go and surf the Chris Chan wiki and make yourself feel better.
>>
File: tfwwomenarecunts.gif (2 MB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
tfwwomenarecunts.gif
2 MB, 250x187
>>24807815

Nah, Adelaide.

>>24807830

I don't see how that will help.
>>
>>24807696
What you need is food, water and shelter. If you were a little crybaby bitch you would need human contact.

Now get the fuck off my streets, you aren't NEET material.
>>
File: chuckle.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
chuckle.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>24807854

cool story m8
>>
At what point are you considered a shut-in? I only leave the house to go to appointments, I also garden in spring/summer but I'm not sure if it counts as "outside".
>>
>>24807850
>adelaide
Weed is decriminalized in SA from memory, you should try it. reddit (yeah yeah I know) has a good guide on darknetnoobs on how to order drugs on the line.
>>
>>24807878

why would that help my loneliness?

ive been smoking it daily for 4 years
>>
ded thred

ded OP
>>
>>24807953
In the chance the OP is still here, I wish you all the luck in the world.
>>
>>24808282
And I really mean it too, I haven't been a shut-in lonely neet for quite that period of time but I've had moments and thoughts of soul-crushing loneliness.

Honestly, I wish you the best.
>>
ded "community"
>>
>>24807643
I never understood this.
Are your parents rich? Do you get autism bucks?
>>
>>24807643
Your own goddamned fault, no sympathy
>>
>>24808312

OP here

this.

>>24808282
>>24808306

thanks man

>>24808325

i get support from the family and i get disability bux for autism spectrum disorder
>>
yeah i know it must be really hard for you to break out of this cycle, but i think you should hop on ssris and start pushing yourself

good luck man, I really do care what happens to you
>>
>>24808342
How many do you get from autismbux?
>>
>>24808342
It must be nice to be supported even though you are shut in. I think the average person won't have the ability to be shut in for financial reasons.
>>
>>24808372

ive been drugged up on lots of different meds through out my life and they only made things worse

never again f a m, sorry.

i appreciate the kind words though, it helps keep the suicidal thoughts at bay a bit longer.

>>24808377

just over 800 bucks a fortnight

i pay fuck all board and no other expenses so...
>>
>>24808393

if i wasn't supported by my family id be out on the streets or dead

the gov. money is just the cherry ontop for being a sperg
>>
>>24808372

also its not just a cycle, i have no way of connecting with people, its like im cut off from the world.
>>
File: plsrespond.png (6 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
plsrespond.png
6 KB, 264x191
>>24808466

>>24808403

how do i make friends guys? how do people do it? im not fucked up looking or anything, i just give a weird vibe because im a sperg but i cannot for the life of me figure this shit out. its like there's a block in my brain every time i try to figure people out or socializing.
>>
>>24807643
The feeling passes eventually once you go deeply insane from the isolation and you learn to embrace your loneliness. Trust me Anon i know firsthand after having spent 10 years at various degrees of NEETness and alone. Im not even a NEET anymore (havent been for years) and i can never wait to get home and shut myself away because it feels safe and normal.

I guess my point is get out now before its too late or reap the consequences.

I dont even consider killing myself or drugs as a comfortable option anymore; the personality change just sorta jumps out at you and never lets go.
>>
>>24808493

its just this room man, its literally my fucking prison. my parents are shut-ins too, i have no contact with the outside world. its suicide or insanity, those are my choices.

ive been going to autist meet ups too where they try to teach/encourage socialization but even compared to all the other spergs i'm too fucked up. plus i think the shrinks there are playing mind games with me.
>>
>>24808517

Alright man, have you ever tried mdma? it really has tons of positive benefits in relation to many mental things. I'd do that and go to a rave. don't worry about anxiety because after you pop the molly, it all disappears. please do this for me. I promise it will help so much!
>>
>>24808573

i did mdma in the past, it fucked me up bad f a m. had full blown drug psychosis.

i'm seriously thinking about doing shrooms again. shrooms opened up a lot to me, especially in regards to empathy which autist struggle with.

alas, no shrooms til next winter.
>>
>>24808517
Find a job - any job will do as long as youre with other people and leaving the house. Once youre outside the house you will have no choice but to interact and socialize with people. It will be tough and you will make an ass of yourself here and there depending on how spergy you are; dont dwell on it, use some self-depricating humor without going overboard and make friends with whoever whenever. People are actually all hungry for social interaction and friends no matter what so theres no shortage of available contacts.

Also your parents arent shutins- they got to bang and made you so thats something ... and easier than we NEETS makes it sound.
>>
>>24808517
There are places you can go to pop valium and make friends
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.