[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hanging vs Pills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: Suicide.jpg (17 KB, 500x688) Image search: [Google]
Suicide.jpg
17 KB, 500x688
which suicide method is more effective /r9k/?
Hanging or pills? if pills which drugs and how much of them do i need
if hanging what are the chances i'll just become a vegetable or shit my pants during the process?
>>
hanging would be the best if you're alone
pills would be the best if you have company with you
>>
>>24807567
Hanging, obviously. If you have to ask which pills, you shouldn't use pills. Even if you knew what to take, you probably wouldn't be able to get it.

The shitting your pants is just a side effect, it doesn't stop hanging from working.
>>
>>24807567
Fuck hanging. That shit freaks the fuck out of me.
Much rather would OD. Seems a lot less painful.
>>
>>24807599
why? because then no one would see me hanging?
>>
>>24807642
how am i supposed to know if you don't tell me
>>
>>24807650
Yeah, and you might make noise. His thinking is that hanging is noisier than pills, but that's not true. Even with pills you could throw up and convulse, which would attract attention.

To be honest, you sound like someone who would mess up suicide if you tried. I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>24807690
>you have to be an expert to kill yourself
spot the retard
>>
>>24807778
You know how many people fuck it up?

You don't have to be a rocket scientist, but you have to not be a complete idiot.

Most people (especially women) do it on impulse and just end up in the hospital for a few weeks.
>>
>>24807567
Gun. Painless.
>>
>>24807690
no he just has not done his research
>>
>>24807831
that's why i'm planning and asking things first genius
>>
If you hang yourself when people are around someone might walk in and stop you
Pills however just take them then tell the people you're going to sleep
>>
>>24807857
no acess to them in my country
>>
>>24807880
try googling instead of posting here for answers
>>
>>24807647
Pills are probably one of the least effective ways unless you know what you're doing. My first suicide attempt was with pills and I just ended up puking for hours.
>>
>>24807857
Shooting yourself is not that easy, you can fuck it up and end as a potato. If you want to be really sure, jump from a high building or bridge or jump in front of a train.
>>
Do you have about $60? You could buy a helium tank and oxygen mask off amazon. That seems a nice peaceful way to go.
>>
>>24807945
if you really want to be sure
http://www.liveleak . com/view?i=e76_1403787048
>>
>>24807880
You still sound unstable, and possibly underage.

We've already answered you that hanging when you're alone is the best way.
>>
>>24807945
Jumping in front of a train doesn't always work either. In the city I live in you always hear of people losing their legs or some shit like that from jumping in front of subway cars but not dying.
>>
>>24807965
i don't live in the u.s.a.
>>
>>24807981
He's just an edgy attention whore. Hanging is basically foolproof and he's been told that already, yet he's still posting. Just go hang yourself or go seek help with a crisis line op. Ruminating about it here won't do anything.
>>
>>24807567
strong opiates without paracetamol in them
mix with alcohol and benzos
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.