[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is this monstrosity? Are women who enjoy looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 750x1334
What the fuck is this monstrosity? Are women who enjoy looking like this mentally ill? Would any of you guys touch this thing?
>>
If made to chose between her and a hamplanet, for sure. She's much better looking than the average fatass.
>>
I preffer those black brazilian strong muscle woman
Literally living godess
>>
>>24807531

>22

what the fuck

this woman looks like a trainwreck
>>
>>24807603
Forgot to turn off your trip, m8?

Was a nice game yesterday. Russia here.
>>
>>24807638

yeah

I was going to invade you next.
>>
>>24807531
she's obviously in a bikini competition when the photo was taken so her normal body fat % is probably a decent amount higher than that.

bet she looks sexy as fuck when she's not show ready
>>
>>24807531
>22

all of my what the actual fuck

she looks fucking 50
>>
>>24807603

This bitch is 22 going on 50, holy shit.
>>
>>24807531
Literally my fetish - to buttfuck a female bodybuilder - them hard muscular buttcheeks. It wil probably never come true :( and I'm not really compatible with a girl whose 90% of life is comprised of going to gym and eating.
>>
I think her body represents hard work and dedication. Most women in first world countries are morbidly obese nowadays, any woman who works out is top notch, even if she roids.
>>
I want that thing to fuck me and possibly beat me up, and then fuck me again
>>
>>24807531
It's the spray tan and top down lighting used for enhancing lines and muscle striations making her look so old.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.