[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finland is the land of the NEET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: finnpepe.jpg (78 KB, 526x547) Image search: [Google]
finnpepe.jpg
78 KB, 526x547
How many of you robots are moving to Finland now?

>Finland's government is drawing up plans to give every one of its citizens a basic income of 800 euros (L576 / $864) a month and scrap benefits altogether. The proposal would entitle each Finn to 800 euros tax free each month, which according to Bloomberg, would cost the government 52.2 billion euros a year.

https://archive.is/nEZTf
>>
Someone in the comments says people will be suing their govts over failing basic human rights. Its true. Western countries that stop benefits for any reason are violating international law.
>>
Eventually is almost certain taxes are going to go up. Anyone who is beyond basic intelligence and ability is going to be paying through the teeth for it, so they're gonna gtfo. Meanwhile niggers and muslims will pour into Finland for free finbux.
Its basic proven stuff.
>>
>>24807442
>finn
>no epicanthic fold
>>
>>24807442
How hard is getting citizenship for an American? And I'm guessing learning Finnish is practically a requirement.

>>24809220
Basic income should become the norm for developed countries as productivity goes up and low skilled jobs keep disappearing. It's not logical to have massive productivity, no low end jobs, and a poor population with a massively rich elite.

Back on the topic of Finland. As I understand it, it will not be so cut and dry. Your basic income will be determined by your real income first and foremost. If you make more than what you'd get through basic income, you'll get no basic income. If you're a NEET, you'd get the full amount. All while eliminating most of the welfare and red tape. It's a viable proposal, but of course, it will become a huge problem if niggers and kebabs pour in.
>>
>>24809220
Good thing kebabs and niggers hate the cold and trees
>>
Finn here, if this is going to become true, Finland will be like the promised land of a NEET. 800 euros a month isn't much, but it's enough to get by with. I just hope we don't kill our nation by doing this taking into account how much immigrants are coming here already.
>>
File: 1358688864430.jpg (75 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1358688864430.jpg
75 KB, 800x600
Not sure what I think about it. I get more than that right now but at least I wouldn't have to pretend to be looking for a job.
>>
I lived there 2 years, it's a depressing shithole and the people are scum.

There's this huge mentality that they seem to hate anyone successful, anyone with money.

And I might be crazy but it seems like lots of the girls there look weird, eyes too far apart.

Anyway you can't just move there and claim 800 euro a month without citizenship.
>>
>>24810018
>And I'm guessing learning Finnish is practically a requirement.

Jesus Christ that's the last thing you want to do, it's such an ugly language and pointless anywhere outside of Finland.
I got by with just English there, had 2 jobs no problems, though they don't speak English as well as norwegians.

They speak Swedish better than English I think.

The whole country is a mess.
>>
>already finfag
>help i want away
>>
We're not gonna get basic income. Besides, getting neetbux is still easy as fuck in Finland if you know what you're doing.
>>
>>24807500
But it'll essentially do them more good. People with mental health issues or disabilities can do very, very casual work and try integrate back into functional society as best as they can.
>>
File: 2015-12-07_02-17-14.png (126 KB, 385x408) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-07_02-17-14.png
126 KB, 385x408
>live in Finland
>this will reduce my NEET income by 400e
>can't live in the city I've lived my entire life in
>have to move to countryside

I can understand why they want people like me out of here, but I'd vote against it.
>>
File: Goatz.jpg (152 KB, 816x979) Image search: [Google]
Goatz.jpg
152 KB, 816x979
>>24807442
Thanks for letting me and my 20 million muslim bros grab that sweet sweet 800 a month. Btw your country disgusts me and your people are racist for not letting me practice sharia law.
>>
File: njh.jpg (11 KB, 230x172) Image search: [Google]
njh.jpg
11 KB, 230x172
Virolainen reporting in.
>>
>>24810898
If you are going to still be a NEET it doesnt really matter though
>>
Finfag here. Everytyhing is so expensive that you won't be living a good life here.

That and sandnigger are taking over, sweden 2.0 here we come.
>>
>>24811414
Won't winterchan drive the sandpeople out?
>>
>>24811135
No you're not thinking it through. Say all the unemployed's benefits are cut. What happens? Crime, social instability. The benefit is there to help people survive but it's also so people in mansions don't have to worry too much and society doesn't turn feral.
>>
>>24811895
Hopefully. Too bad it's been unusually warm lately.
>>
>>24810898
>people are scum.
How do you mean?

>lots of the girls there look weird, eyes too far apart.
Mongol shit tier girls. Just ignore them and try to find the ones with western genes.
>>
Finn here, too many tall chads live in the cities, better move to some forest or a shitskin slum if you really want to feel like loser NEET.
>>
Soon that will be money for the imigrants
>>
>>24807442
is anyone in finland looking for a polish slave?
>>
>>24807442
The best thing about the Basic income, you can work AND recieve it at the same time.

The problem with current walfare money system is that not working at all may give you better income than working part time.
>>
File: 1449295268462.gif (493 KB, 200x133) Image search: [Google]
1449295268462.gif
493 KB, 200x133
>>24810621
>by doing this taking into account how much immigrants are coming here already.

>Finland
>Immigrants
>>
>>24812618
I'm Finnish with Polish descent. Come here kurwa
>>
Who wants to go blow up fireworks in Helsinki
>>
>>24810503
If that'd stop them, why would Sweden be overrun by these people?

It's true that kebabs seem to be fearful of rain and cold, but the idea of free money and effortless living seems to overrule these fears.
>>
>>24812914
i'd bring a case of vodka which would last us two weeks
>>
>>24812944
>meeting with /r9k/ or even 4chan autists
no
>>
>>24813640
We're not all retarded neets who masturbate to anime
>>
>>24813672
nvm i forgot im a neet and pretty retarded
>>
File: 1446037193429.gif (1 MB, 209x180) Image search: [Google]
1446037193429.gif
1 MB, 209x180
>>24807442
Here in Austria, if your income is lower than 800 euros, they pay you as much to reach 800 euros in total. I get 200 euros from the jobcenter and 600 euros neetbux, for the jobcenter money I need to have appointments with them every second month and need to actively search for jobs and do courses, fuck that.
The 600 euros I get unconditionally for a year, then I can apply again.

I work two times a week for additional 400 euros a month, in January I go back to South East Asia, 600 euros/month is a lot in Vietnam. Maybe work on farms, work on my computer game, have a cute gf...
I did it already for 8 months, only reason I am back is because my family must not know that I am a welfare leech.

Basic income is a great idea but you can have something like it already if you don't mind being shady.
>>
>>24812884
There are quite a lot of immigrants coming here at the moment, and if every legal finn will get 800 euros a month for nothing the number will probably grow.
>>
>>24812914
Biledani?
>>
>>24807442
I really want to move to finland soon. To be honest I dont even know why, but it sounds like im not alone. I mean in the mutual interest of finland, im lonely as fuck in real life.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.