[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NINJA COFFEE BAR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (163 KB, 1680x919) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
163 KB, 1680x919
Do any of you have one? What are your thoughts?
>>
>>24807114

There's no reason to complicate coffee.
Step 1: Grind beans
Step 2: Make coffee
Step 3: Drink black coffee while smoking a cigarette
Step 4: Repeat
>>
Looks like a piece of gimmicky bullshit.

I got an old 70s french press that makes a better cup of coffee than any I've had elsewhere. It even does cold brew, though I usually use a mason jar for that. Don't bother and troll thrift stores until you find a legit french press or get a chinese reproduction. They're really not all that fancy. A beaker, plunger, and a couple screens. Here is a picture of one from google image search. This is the general idea of what you're looking for.
>>
>>24807158
>Step 3: Drink black coffee while smoking a cigarette

wow you're disgusting piece of shit
>>
are people financing coffee makers these days
>>
>>24807240

If you're drinking your coffee in any way other than black, you don't really enjoy coffee.
Cigarettes and coffee go together like pie and coffee.
>>
>>24807218
yeah, blah blah french press master race. I don't care that much for theme to be honest and I've been using them for a long ass time.

All memes aside, I want an honest opinion on this thing.
>>
I have a Keurig. I don't need fancy bullshit like that.
>>
didn't you just post this in /ck/
>>
>>24807278

What do you not like about them? It's not a meme, it's a simple piece of equipment that makes damn good coffee in a short amount of time. If you actually want opinions on the gimmick 9001 coffee maker you should have gone to reddit or something. Most of us here are more pragmatic than that. I guess it looks cool if you're going for the cheap chinese futuristic look, but what matters is how it tastes and ease of use. Here the french press will always win out. Unless you are some richfag turbo sperg it's all you'll ever need. If you are some richfag turbo sperg then look at espresso makers, not some fancy clone of a mr coffee drip machine.
>>
>>24807261

False. Milk is not just used to alter the flavor of coffee. It is used to cool it down. Black coffee is GOAT. But if that shit is going to burn my lips and I want to drink my damn beverage now, and get caffeine now, and make me poop now, I'm going to put some fucking milk in it to cool it down.
>>
>>24807433

If you don't like your coffee hot then why not just make coldbrew? Or brew it extra strong and put ice in it. Ice will cool it faster than milk.
>>
>>24807410
Thanks. I went to reddit and they were A LOT more informative, once again.

I already have it and I fucking love it. I just wanted to know what you guys thought, but that was a mistake.
>>
>>24807605
>reddit
This is your average r9k user
>>
>>24807605

We told you what we thought. It's a cheap gimmick coffeepot on the same level as the keurig and the niggercumtronic 5000.

If you like it that should be all that matters though. Why are you seeking validation over your choice of kitchen appliances?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.