[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
controversial beliefs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Pioneer_plaque.svg.png (508 KB, 3063x2427) Image search: [Google]
Pioneer_plaque.svg.png
508 KB, 3063x2427
ITT
>things you honestly believe

I believe men and women should be treated as 100% equals. Neither sex is inherently better than the other, so none should receive any disparate advantages or disadvantages.
>>
How are you going to codify abortion laws to ensure equality? What if the father wants an abortion but the mother doesn't? Or the other way around?
>>
>>24807004
If child support laws were changed to be more equal, it wouldn't be as much of an issue.
>>
File: mandatory abortion.jpg (89 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
mandatory abortion.jpg
89 KB, 800x533
>>24807004
Abortions will be mandatory unless both parties actually desire a child, have the means to support it, and are betrothed/married.
>>
>>24806982
There is no gender equality because women are naturally bias cunts that want female supremacy.
>>
>>24807055
Based OP. Actually was not expecting that.
>>
>>24806982
C'mon now: men and women are not the same. YES they are not COMPLETELY different, but they are NOT the same.

You say "equality" but I hope you are referring to fairness
>>
Or, continuing, what if you're a Hollywood studio, and you start to realize that movies starring men are making more money than movies starring women? If you want to make money you should make more movies starring men (giving them an advantage), but that goes against your ideology.

Same with sports. Though we'd like to see equal representation on television, nobody wants to watch women's sports.

Why do women receive the advantage of not being drafted? The reason is quite obvious: a nation wants to prepare the best military possible, and that's not going to happen by recruiting the biologically weaker gender.

Biological differences are also what led to "privileges" in earnings. Men only seem to earn more than women since women simply prioritize the family more than men do, who tend to focus more on their careers. Biological differences are why sexual relations have come to be what they are--men care more about sex, so they take on a sex-seeking role while women take a sex-withholding role. This is why 95%+ of rape charges are levied against men rather than women.

tl;dr many of the apparent "advantages" and "disadvantages" you see each gender receiving in modern society are the result of one gender being biologically superior in a particular area
>>
>>24806982
How is the controversial at all? Do you mean just on /r9k/?
>>24807071
And men don't naturally want male superiority?
>>
>>24806982
>I believe men and women should be treated as 100% equals

>tfw you believed this 10 years ago when it was progressive, and you still believe it now when it's called conservative
>tfw you used to treat all races equally when it was 'liberal', now you still do but it's 'conservative'

Hitler had a few good points.
>>
>>24807108
>not watching female sports
>not wanting to see qt female volleyball players and the attempted escapes of their beasts baka desu senpai
>>
>>24807112
Fuck off you dumb cunt, men and women are already socially equal BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOMEN MUST HAVE MORE RIGHTS BECAUSE WOMEN MUST ALWAYS BE CUDDLED LIKE CHILDREN

fuck off male supremacy was the most logical idea since you women are a bunch of crazy lunatics.
>>
Different races are not equal in terms of various strengths and skills.

In one environment, one race will clearly be superior over others.
>>
File: zalk2.jpg (82 KB, 800x613) Image search: [Google]
zalk2.jpg
82 KB, 800x613
>>24807108
I think women should be drafted though. They are perfectly capable of being 88 Mikes or cooks or whatever. Yeah, that sounds a bit sexist, but I also believe that the same combat roles available to men should be available to women IF they can pass the same exact physical standards tests. Many cannot.
However, when the DoD has lesser physical fitness requirements for women than it does for men, then that is clearly and advantage to women.
>>
>>24807192
>you women
Not even a roastie, m8. I'm just saying men and women should be equals. Obviously both genders are always going to try to be superior than the other.

Besides, I'm not trying to pretend that women should take on the roles of men just to be equal. Each gender has their own roles to play, but both are just as important.
>>
>>24807055
>>24807090
There is equality on the fate of the child, but forcibly shoving a baby-blender in a woman and vacuuming out the resulting baby goo seems a little bit worse than forcing a guy to pay child support. Is that really equal?
>>
>>24807055
An abortion harms the woman though, so much so that there is a risk of her becoming infertile.

So the man would have everything to gain and nothing to lose when forcing an abortion.
>>
you must be hated by women then since the one thing they absolutely hate is treated equally without the advantage of their vagina
>>
File: 1449107065831.jpg (118 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1449107065831.jpg
118 KB, 1024x768
The correct thing to do is to live until you're 13 or so, have a good childhood, then kill yourself.

I don't think you could find anyone 13-24, besides the toppest-tier chads, who could honestly say they are happy.
>>
>>24807314
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that undergoing one of the safest surgical procedures is not worse than 20% of your income for 18 years.
>>
>>24807360
Obviously you've never seen a baby blender in action senpai
>>
File: julius_evola.jpg (19 KB, 210x321) Image search: [Google]
julius_evola.jpg
19 KB, 210x321
>>24806982
>egalitarianism
>controversial belief

You sound like one of those kids that think they're edgy and fighting the system because you like John Oliver and make fun of Fox News. Newsflash retard, leftism IS the establishment now
>>
>>24807055
Mah nigga.

Nearly every societal problem could be solved if this was implemented.
>>
>>24807374
The irony is that most leftists and feminists don't support true equality.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.